FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Black list: sign up now! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black list: sign up now!
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, there is a difference between a black list and a Hatracker Encyclopedia.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Guys, there is a difference between a black list and a Hatracker Encyclopedia.
Not in here there isn't. Errr. Apparently. [Razz]

*edit*

Ammendment - Also has a tendency to have the last post on a given page, thus assuring his place in Hatrack obscurity.

[ March 17, 2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Happy Camper ]

Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Can tend to be quite unpredictable in real life. And have yet to really develop a true posting style. Mostly posts when can think of what to type. Sometimes posts just fer the halibut . Loves American History especially when it relates to WWII.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hi Happy, long time no see!

I have decided that since I am so integral to this blacklist, with such notables as TomDavidson and katharina, that I deserve a username under 1000 so I can be just like them.

Any donations?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*wanders by rivka, just to see what rivka'll yell at her*
*looks up*

Oooh, kitty! *pets*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hey AJ, I've been around, but I guess I've gone to my superlurker phase recently. You can probably find random smatterings of my posts if you felt like it and looked hard enough. I guess hatrack has been too emotionally charged lately for my particular taste.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
*cheats*
*Clicks on "view recent posts in Happy's profile"

Wow you even started a thread!

[Wink]
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
Suneun: an incredibly liberal social liberal. Has no real opinions on fiscal policies. Has been known to shock people by her blatant disregard of majority ethics. Is always serious in her opinions, but is often so surprisingly liberal that is thought to be joking. She isn't. Occasionally reads posts too quickly and responds an off-post. Her name is impossible to pronounce correctly the first time.
Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adeimantus
Member # 5219

- posted      Profile for Adeimantus   Email Adeimantus         Edit/Delete Post 
Adeimantus: Tries to offer very deep and profuond analyses on serious tpics(homosexuality, religion, sex, social disorder, politics, current events, etc...) However, Adei most often finds himself making contradicitons within the same post or being so vague/cryptic that many cannot understand his point. If anyone has a comment about my writing, please feel to share. (I should admit that I am not a frequent poster. I like to minimize my posts in order to increase their value--or so i tell myself)
Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Godric: Slacker by nature; often depressed; curious about everything, although often gets bored after a page or two of politics or hugs; reads almost every thread, usually posts a throwaway comment that was originally intended to be insightful or funny; likes to provide a Link whenever possible; prefers Coke to Pepsi; dreams of actually finishing a novel; enjoys visiting other Jatraqueros whenever time and funds allow.
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Stryker- IS here to entertain himself and others, enjoys and atleast reads almost all the threads, is protective of Raia, and enjoy's pissing people off.

Oh, by the way, Pooka left out one of her aliases, she left out Grinch, Grinch is her alter ego who isn't nice and pissed me off by flat out stating that she won't acknowledge my presence because she thinks I’m just here because of Raia (Raia told me to join, and now I’m hooked, hat crack has taken over)

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
fiazko: Is a girl...but not a girly girl. Enjoys the perspectives that abound on Hatrack, casually inserting her own from time to time. Is addicted to movies, if anything. Lives in the present, but for the future. Is not nearly as well-read or articulate as she'd like to be, but passes up all opportunites to become so to watch movies instead. Is very easily amused, admittedly gullible, but feels her intelligence is underestimated. Every day is a fiasco.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama - Slavic Spokes-Model, flirtress extraordinaire. Hot.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Sopwith as rickety and old fashioned as his namesake plane... Apparent sympathy hound, but pursues a radically moderate approach, often managing to end up arguing with both conservatives and liberals at the same time. Posts in fluff threads now and then, but enjoys reading them most always.
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryuko Devotee of Bob, minion to Saudade and grand-minion to AK. Generally posts fluff, intelligent fluff but fluff nonetheless. From time to time gets into debates, but since it usually intrudes an unhealthy amount into her personal life, she minimizes stress by avoiding it. Uses Hatrack to avoid homework, causing more unnecessary stress in her life.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes: rhymes with jobs and robs.

Hobbes: Has been known to fluff up a storm.

Hobbes: Answers to many other names but prefers “snoogly-wookums”.

Hobbes: What? You want a piece of me.

Hobbes: Sometimes is so cryptic even his girlfriend has no clue what he’s talking about.

Hobbes: Is desperately in love with his girlfriend, another (mighty) Hatracker named Annie.

Hobbes: Once created a thread entitled “The Awesome”

Hobbes: Eats babies. Yah, you heard me.

Hobbes: Like smilies and lots of ‘em!

Hobbes: Often stays up late and gets random.

Hobbes: Lacks all communication skills available to mankind, especially writing.

Hobbes: Doesn’t seem to mind.

Hobbes: Loves Hatrack!

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
saxon75: Can generally be counted on to be polite. Fancies himself a mediator in heated political/social discussion threads. Associated with film criticism, sandwiches, and the phrase, "Right On!" Rules sakeriver.com forum with an iron fist. Inordinately proud of his position as Vice President and Left Hand Geek of the Hatrack Geeks Club. Generally happy to give compliments, but uncomfortable receiving them. Has a tendency to overuse commas (and parenthetical comments). Has been known to go berserk when people confuse him with Storm Saxon.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Nick:What can I say about myself? Hmm... Conservative on fiscal issues, mostly moderate on social issues, and has very strong opinions about abortion. Aggravatingly indecisive on homosexuality. [Wink] Whatever else anybody wants to add...
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Telperion : A silver tree. Noted for standing very still and glowing alot. Likes other silver trees. Afraid of spiders.

[Wink]

Telperion: Beautiful, agnostic, 27 yr old GWM. A self styled romantic-pragmatist with libertarian leanings. Loves sci-fi, Anime, Tolkien, politics, iconography, etc... Good natured, often shy, and loves to shop at S-Mart.

[ April 19, 2004, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle The consummate southerner and multi-tasker, she can post on hatrack, brew some sweet tea, and make a lemon meringue pie simultaneously.

Usually gets in trouble for being emotional and sensitive, takes people and posts too seriously at times, and at others not nearly seriously enough. Loves everyone, even those she argues with the most. Will passionately defend her religious beliefs, is vehemently pro-life, and is the president of the board's conservative Protestant club.

Divides her time unsuccessfully between her husband, their four children, her church, her fledgling children's clothing business, hatrack, eBay, LOTR fandom, and housework. That last item on the list most assuredly gets the short end of the stick.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
littlemissattitude: Despite her name, only shows attitude occasionally. Is moderate most of the time, but slightly more to the liberal side on social issues. Tries to be conciliatory even when she is mad as you-know-where. Will post in issues threads, but avoids discussions that have become highly emotional. Loses her sense of humor once in a while, but usually regains it fairly quickly.
Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Kwea: Posted for 3 years, off and on; not because he chose to stop, but because his computer broke and he never replaced it until this January.

Still not Otaku.

Spent 3 years in the Army; loves to read, fantasy in particualr. Cna't spell worth jack.

Marreid to JenniK, who he infected with the hatrack bug during their honeymoon by posting a thread from a pay-phone kiosk at a Perkins.

Likes to hear other peoples opinions, and to share his own (sometimes a little too much), and is the master of pointless, usless knowledge that is not good for making a living.

Think hatrackers in general are a pretty cool bunch, and looks forward to meeting more IRL, even if they don't always agree with his opinions.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia: An avid member of the fluff clan. Reads all the threads on this side of the river, but rarely responds to the controversial ones. Enjoys many many things (very easy to please). Likes making friends, meeting people, and having a good time. Also the most easily entertained person on the plan-

Oooh! String!!! *walks away in a daze*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
"Black list."

Racist.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
So we're all on the Black List, and it even manages to be open-minded in pointing out our nicer qualities as well?

Go Black List.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also occasionally posts on issue threads.

Occasionally, rivka? [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Or do you just mean occasional relative to the number of posts you have on fluff threads? [Razz]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Ela, it was deliberate understatement to make a point. [Wink] Like hyperbole, only different.

And the second choice. [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.