FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ooooo . . . shiny! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ooooo . . . shiny!
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey look! Two pages of shiny goodness!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
K Dag, my sister and I have our future rings already picked out at that celtic site you linked to. Those are fantastic and SO unique!! I love them and the celtic knot bands. [Smile]

Congrats imogen!! I want to see your lovely ring soon so I can say "ooh, shiny!" with you!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I knew I shouldn't have posted that link - what's the good of having a unique ring if everyone's gonna get it? [Evil]

I am just kidding of course - what I love about them is that there are thousands of combinations possible. My wedding band will be the same pattern as the engagement ring.

You will let us know when the rings move from the hypothetical to the concrete, right? [Smile]

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. At the moment there are no prospects, but I'll definitely let you know. [Wink]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, someone has to explain this Celtic ring site to me. I don't understand it at *all*

*sadly uninformed in the ways of rings*

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
What don't you understand?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, i see a ring I like, but clicking on it doesn't give me any info, and i don't understand the cuts and "settings"? well enough to figure it out on my own!
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I did OK in the ring department....witha little help from my dad....

I'll let Jenni elaborate.....she tricked me.....how else would she have gotten 3 rings!!!!

[Kiss]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
So, the insurance papers for the ring came in the mail yesterday. Reading through them, I noticed in the “Perils Excluded section . .
quote:
d. The discharge of a nuclear weapon even if it is accidental.
[Angst]

It’s also not covered if my ring is seized by the military for any military purpose. So I’m kind of glad we didn’t go for those titanium ones that can be used to jam open doors underwater. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.