FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My child's in trouble AGAIN! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My child's in trouble AGAIN!
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I left for a few hours...sheesh!

I'm not offended by anything in this thread. So stop arguing.

1. My kid was totally in the wrong on this one. He knows what he did-he's the one who told me what happened. I'm not doubting that he should have been suspended...he's in BIG HUGE TROUBLE here, and believe me, he's not happy about it.

2. Unfortunately, the principal jumped to the same conclusion you did, Belle. When DH got home this morning, he stayed up long enough to get the kids up and on the school bus before taking a sleeping pill and going to bed.

3. There WAS an alternative to him sitting in the office (or the hallway) for a while...he could have gone over to the daycare.

4. The principal's attitude started as soon as DH picked up the phone, hence the whole interrupting him and telling him to come get Dan NOW...there was no courtesy or understanding in her voice at all.

5. Dan has an appointment with his pediatrician next week. I'll be discussing ADD/ADHD, possible allergies, and anything else I can think of with her then.

6. My last post wasn't so much a complaint but an update...the only real problem I had was the principal's general grouchy attitude. But I'm not really all that upset about that. More, I'm relieved that I won't have to talk to her anymore. I'm about as sick of her as I'm sure she is of us.

And on that note... [Hat] I'm off to post in my baby thread.

[ May 18, 2004, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Boon ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
BtL, have I mentioned recently how funny you are? That last post is suitable for framing! [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a hero!
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.