FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] Men.

I'm having a smilier day now, though. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I would assume so.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you need more robohelp to feel better, Jeni?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*scandalized*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

[Monkeys]
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
My image of you is now shattered, Jeni. [No No]

You're really no better than the rest of us.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Well, thank heaven for that, Zan. [Big Grin]

And it looks like I've derailed the thread.

So, how is everyone today? [Wave]

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm good now. One of my coworkers is off vacationing in New Zealand and I've spent the past several days finishing up a several year long project he worked on that just had to be completed while he was gone.

He and I are going to have words when he gets back.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up to my ears in abadnonment of rail right-of-way easements and the availability of equitable relief in public and private nuisance claims. How's your day going? [Smile]

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
Cow, will this help you at all?
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cow-Eating Man
Member # 4491

- posted      Profile for Cow-Eating Man           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you do for a living?
Posts: 98 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
I work for a wilderness program for adjudicated kids. And be a single twenty-something [Smile] I know it doesn't work after a certain period of time, but if you don't have obligations just yet...

All right. I was advertising my thread. [Big Grin]

Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cow-Eating Man
Member # 4491

- posted      Profile for Cow-Eating Man           Edit/Delete Post 
I had a class in high school with a guy that said one of those places had turned his life around.

And, duh, you can only bump your own threads and threads about you so many times on your own. [Wink]

Posts: 98 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm good, good, good. [Smile]

I would be fantastic, except I'm rather bored. Plus the rainstorm I was enjoying stopped. Plus I'm kind of hungry. Plus I know I should do work, and I also know I won't.

But I'm good. Great, even. [Smile]

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Storm, I think you just got the record number of dobies off this thread. I count at least six. [Smile]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
And some are third-generation.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Doing well.
Gay as ever.
[Wave]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ok, I guess. At least the sun is shining.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Tolerable, I suppose...

No, actually I'm not bad. Got an essay back today with a very good mark so I'm happy about that [Smile] . It's sunny [Cool] and the snow is melting again [Big Grin] .

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
In January I applied for a pretty cool sounding telecommuting job. Last week they called and I went in for an interview, but I'm conflicted as to whether or not I should take it. Even though it hasn't officially been offered to me yet.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Better than I was last week. I got a decent amount of sleep last night, so I'm going to Tae Kwon Do in a minute for the first time in... God, forever. Even though my advanced lack of sleep over the last few weeks has given me an extreme case of the sore muscles... AOW...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

*gives encouragement to those who want it, consolation to those who need it*
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tired and slightly headachy. But I'm getting better as I wake up (the coffee may have something to do with that also [Smile] ).

And - no work on Friday! Woo hoo!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Better, now that Pack Meeting is over. I can relax now! We tried to do both the "Space Derby" and prepare the boys and families to support a booth at the Scouting Expo. Whew! It's a lot of work! Lots of fun too.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! It's a new day! Good morning, everyone! Time to rise and shine! If I can't sleep in, no one sleeps in.

*Stretches, yawns and considers the relative merits of calling in sick . . . better judgement prevails and she goes to hustle Nathan through his bath - dang that kid can be slow!*

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

*raises eyebrow*
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm doing so...normal. [Cry]
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.