FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Best bud on AT

Author Topic: Best bud on AT
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
I 'm too lazy to look for the old thread.

She's doing great and called me last night from Pearisburg, VA. SHe got stuck in the snow for a few days before easter, but is okay. Her and her boyfriend have trail names--she's Hsien-ko and he's Grongor the Destroyer because he broke a lot of their camping stuff.

They've already made it 625 miles. They've both lost a lot of weight. THey seem happy, and I 'm happy for them, even though I miss them a lot.

She misses her family, which is a feat, and another feat--she misses New Jersey.

I have to go an eat right now, been really busy.

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes--thank you everyone for your support and interest. I really appreciate it. [Smile]

[Wave]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
coolness! thanks for keeping us up todate. I actually go look at the maps when we get an update
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't she there last month? Don't tell me she's back there again so soon.
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.