FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Senior Prank...

Author Topic: Senior Prank...
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
I know this is the best place to get ideas.. Let the evil ideas that lay within your mind spout out into my hands.. Therefore I can make your brilliance shine..

In other words, I need some good ideas for a senior prank.. I have one good idea, but i'm looking for something more unique..

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Check out MIT's Gallery of Hacks (pranks), especially their Hall of Fame.

Or, you could pull that old "I failed Calculus so I couldn't graduate" prank on your parents. Man, my mom loved that one.

[Wink]

[ April 29, 2004, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Beren One Hand ]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

Hah.. if that weren't already a close reality i'd be happy to...
Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
Pepek,

Nice to meet you!

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
For my senior prank we had someone dump about 200 pounds of live crawfish in the main halls. It was great. I have a picture of it somewhere...

Of course, the girls who turned out did it had cousins who owned the local crawfish boiler restaurant, so it was probably free.

Rumor had it that the principals and janitors had really good food for dinner that night.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

When setting animals free (dogs, sheep, e coli), make sure you number them but skip a number. That way, when the animals are rounded up, they will always be looking for that missing critter.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

Nice to meet you too fallow.

Meh, the releasing animals and other live creatures into the school is overdone- and I don't care much for damaging or ruining any part of my school either. I know, it minimalizes the possibilities, but I do respect and care for my school... though there are exceptions.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't do anything with tires. Way overdone.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

Pepek,

what's your story?

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
Cows can go up stairs but not down. You can fill in the details.

(edit) Drat, I see animals are out. How about...find someone with a monster truck (you know the type), get them to tow a statue of Ronald McDonald from the nearest Happy Place, and cement it to the front steps?

Or you can start breaking out old MS standards like sodding the principal's office.

[ April 29, 2004, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Richard Berg ]

Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

My story?

Umm.. i'm the prince who the princess's always cheat on because they'd rather go kiss some frog instead.. i'm a hopeless romantic who despises the human race but has learned to cope with it and find it just as amusing as it is awful.. I'm a straight forward kinda guy who takes risks more often then not, which though it may be a bad thing sometimes, I'm glad i'm like that because the adventure is worth it in the end. I live till I die. And I generally get away with about everything I do. So.. I'm a strange mix of Ferris Bueler, Peter Wiggin, and Holden Caufield.. and.. well, nevermind, I guess i'm really just me. ANd that's my story, that's my life. I'll write a book some day.

More senior pranks please. Inspire me.

MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
One year we had seniors come the last day of school on lawn mowers... and one of them broke down, so they had to tow it. Not a 'prank' per se, but it was funny.

We also had someone make our Bronco (school mascot) a Stallion (if you know what I mean)

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Park in the bus loading zone ^_^
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
In my yearbook is a picture of my high school with "for sale" signs from all over town. I liked that one. [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Put a Volkswagon Bug on stage in the auditorium. Assuming you have loading doors, it should be easy. Just make sure the car doesn't leak anything.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
I went to a high school called "Laguna Creek High School."

When I was a freshman there, some of the seniors were writing "Go LCHS" in washable chalk on the administration building. They got caught and they didn't allow them to graduate. Can you say overkill? I went to a "zero tolerance" school. [Mad]

[ April 29, 2004, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing I ever did as a senior prank (lame, I know) is pull the fire alarm after the last class.

They were expecting someone to try it (it had been done in previous years) and they had teachers posted by every hallway fire alarm to prevent it...

...but I was the one who remember the fire alarm switch back behind the stage in the auditorium, and the rear get-away door...

I heard that one year the seniors put a car (Volkswagen bug) on the roof the building. I never did figure out how they got it up there...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is my story:

A group of friends of mine got together and brainstormed ideas. I suggested selling the school. They were all for it, and promised to do it.

They all dropped out.

Determined not to let this idea go to waste, I went to the local newspaper and bought an ad:

quote:
For Sale: Large home with full kitchen, extra-large dining room, well stocked library, gym, and giant garage. Must sell. Will take any offers. Contact Bill or Frank at xxx-xxxx
Bill and Frank were the first names of the school principal and vice principal, you know, the once you always called Mr or Dr.

One friend did finally help out, though he was not a senior, and just wanted some photo's for the year book. His mother was a realestate agent. While the office was busy taking calls from potential buyers, he went out on the front lawn and placed a few for-sale signs out.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Hmmmmm..... ebaying the school. What an awesome idea Dan. Heck, I'll try that for my office. [Smile]
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone from a rival school bombed us from a plane with marshmallows.

But I wouldn't recommend that prank. When he landed he was arrested and the pilot lost his liscence! [Laugh]

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

(((pepek)))

Wish I'd stayed up for that one. Bro, that is brill.

fantabulous!

fallow

PS (really?)

Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
Build a brick wall where the entrance to the school is. (At night) [Smile]
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

Megachops?!
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Build a brick wall where the entrance to the school is. (At night)
Megs, this is such a cute statement. I love how you added the "at night" in the end. Pure comic genius. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

Woah... that's actually.. like.. brilliant.. Not only is it just genius because it's a wall.. but at school, I am known as 'Wall'- and have been for 4 years, and that way I won't have to find a cow around here and try to transport into the school and up to the second floor. Hmm... That's the kinda stuff i'm looking for, keep it coming though..

~Sir Montague

Ps-(Yes fallow, really)

fallow
Member # 6268

Pepek,

yer good! (I hope)

what did you mean by that "really" remark?

fallow

Pepek
Member # 3773

It was a response to your '(really?)' remark earlier.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Pepek, I'd have the utmost respect for you and your senior class if you volunteered afterwards to undo any damage. With that in mind, though, good luck!

(*thinking of janitors with sick children having to work overtime, or people who are selling their homes having to buy more signs and maybe getting into an argument with each other, etc. [Frown] )

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.