FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bob makes me feel like a princess (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bob makes me feel like a princess
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

You fill the world with hope!

Beautiful dress, elegant and lovely. The tiara is the "crowning" touch . . . (okay - so I'll never be a good punner, but what the heck . . . )

[Smile]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Dana...

[Blushing]

Dang, you make that one sound really sappy! Just to redeem myself:

1) That wasn't the one I was thinking of, and
2) It had stuff about "too much pie!!!" and weeds in it.

Sheesh!

No, my love, I was thinking of the "every fiber of my being one." [Wink]

By the way, ebay-seller has been trying to reach me via my company e-mail for 2 days and I finally figured out that their ISP and my ISP don't like each other. So, I had them respond to my home e-mail. Tiara is already winging its way to TX from California.

Oddly, we'll be in CA next week (or so), so the tiara will get here while Dana is out there.

[Big Grin]

Oh, and Shan, that was really quite good. Not a bad pun at all!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Darling, you already posted A piece of romantic fluff; magnified 2,500x .

It's still my favorite. [Smile]

[ June 17, 2004, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, This thread is really nice and I really do feel privileged to witness your love for each other but not commenting on this, "2) It had stuff about "too much pie!!!" and weeds in it." is really testing my integrity.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
dkw! Oh yeah! I did post it already. [Razz]
I did remember to warn you about my failing memory didn't I? I don't think it's Alzheimers or anything seriously degenerative. I've always been like this. I was going to be an absent-minded professor, but I forgot and went into consulting instead.
[Blushing]

punwit, feel free to comment as you see fit. It's not my best effort, mind you, so I intend to recycle the best lines from it someday. One of those is:

"I love you like too much pie."

I think it creates a certain image, you know...

[Razz]

[ June 17, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I was loath to exhibit my bonafides to be an active member of the perpetually immature clique by making a crude comment. The line you posted is just rife with sexual innuendo and I was trying to say that without saying it.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Monkeys]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Dana, you look absolutely stunning! [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
You can never have too much pie.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
That's what he said.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I just got back from my business trip, and my tiara..oops, I mean Dana's tiara has arrived.

I'll bring to CA where you can model it for us!!!

[Big Grin]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I think this was your crowning achievement, Bob.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to see Bob modeling it!! He could be a queen!! [Big Grin]

I'm sad I missed this the first time around. [Frown]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
(E: *wince [Wink] )
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Ryuko, I imagine by the time the night is over (April 2nd, that is), the tiara will have found its way onto any number of heads...

[Big Grin]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Bob, when you and Dana are married, I can hear you now:

"Dana, never forget. I am the one wearing the crown in this family!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.