FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A Thread For, and About, Egomaniacs. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Thread For, and About, Egomaniacs.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
In doing a search to disprove your comment, Tom, I discovered two things. One, you were right. (I hate that, being, you know, egomaniacal) Two, many many people have used the reference as parts of sermons, business plans, and all sorts of other instances.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I can only think of one word that sounds like "scanty" and, while it does have positive connotations for me, I don't think that's the one you were thinking of, Toni.

quote:
But saxy still wins that contest.
And may I just say that it warms the cockles of my egomaniacal heart every time that someone mentions that day? Or maybe the sub-cockle area.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
I am highly offended that no one has yet mentioned my name on this thread. I think I have displayed as much ego and narcisism on this forum as anyone else and I'm appalled at the lack of recognition I get around here.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Or maybe the sub-cockle area
[No No]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
This thread doesn't apply to me at all.

You see (and I know you *do* see)...

I really am larger than life -- I fill the space of my inflated ego with ease (thus it's not really inflated -- just very, very, very large -- much larger than all your pathetic, overblown senses of being).

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Rabbit,
I mentioned you in a clump, when i told Ralphie she was just pretending to know about the Reese's commercial because she wanted to be like us ol 'uns. Can there be group egomania? Or would it be EGImania?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And Dan_raven wins this thread, cause he's so cute.

As it should be.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooo look! There are TONS of site about me and my beautiful silver leaves and driping silver dew... [Cool] Yay!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I am every thread's annoying uncle, so I'm not surprised that I haven't been mentioned in here.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.