FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Your honor? Your honor? (This is a very explicit onanism thread. Be warned!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your honor? Your honor? (This is a very explicit onanism thread. Be warned!)
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, I just read that Animal Planet network has offered this guy a slot in their new court TV show. They needed someone who could decide whether it was time to pet the snake or spank the monkey.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob,

From recent accounts he has had several commercial opportunities, including one with Wisk laundry detergent, for that "pesky ring around the" oh...nevermind. Wrong ring.

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
No for gosh sake it was a joke. Sorry guys, I knew my jokes were dumb but I didn't realize they were that dumb. Thanks anyway.
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
That is OK, Suntranafs, the judge will not hold it against you, he will take it out on himself.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of confessions, if he doesn't confess, they might just have to beat it out of him.
Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

- posted      Profile for Jalapenoman   Email Jalapenoman         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, you missed a few in your animal planet thread, as he could also be asked to pet the weasel or choke the chicken.

If he is removed from the bench and gets a job in a butcher shop, will he be required, as part of the tenderizing process, to beat the meat?

Posts: 279 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
One of my favorite nasty references was from Bocaccio. There was a story of a priest(or monk, can't remember)He would have young women help him "put the devil back in hell."(I think that was it)
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this judge is the kind of guy who will just move on with his life. Probably figures there's no use in crying over spilt seed.
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Liz, since you've brought religion into it, I can now remind everyong that it is also called "flogging the bishop."
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

I am afraid we are milking this topic for all its worth.
Alucard...
Member # 4924

Then again, there is plenty of hard evidence.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
A double post - proof of your swolen head.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

I was fearing that my own Hubris might catch some unwanted attention with that double post, but I guess I am hard up for my post count to rise, so I felt compelled to erect some means of inflating my stats artificially...
sndrake
Member # 4941

In other words, Alucard, my bro, you were trying to pump yourself up.
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

Come, now, no need to be harsh.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

Pull-eeze... [Roll Eyes]
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I thought that's what the judge was doing...
sndrake
Member # 4941

No, Dag. Everyone's all confused on this. See, the judge got irritated when a defense attorney dumped a pile of rocks on the bench to be offered in evidence, obstructing the judge's view. Everyone overreacted when the judge started getting his rocks off so he could focus on the courtroom.

[ June 27, 2004, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Dagonee
Member # 5818

I thought it happened during the trial about the raquetball player. When his equipment was introduced into evidence, the judge saw the blue balls and decided to do something about it.
Alucard...
Member # 4924

quote:
In other words, Alucard, my bro, you were trying to pump yourself up.
Hello my fellow twin! Wonder twin powers unite!

But as far as getting pumped up, I sell drugs that do that.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
You people are geniuses.

GENIUSES.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, in his old age he's probably kinda afraid people won't respect him. Maye he always need to get pumped before he can even go out there.

Eh, that stunk.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

quote:
I thought it happened during the trial about the raquetball player.
Well, unlike other judges, this one probably doesn't demand that unruly people in the courtroom keep the raquet down.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

No, he's pretty easy-going when he's serving justice.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Actually, I bet he just gets off with community service and a slap on the wrist.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

His lawyer's trying to have him tried as a juvenile.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

If he onan's up to his crime, he'll probably get probation.
sndrake
Member # 4941

Are you sure that won't be hard time?
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
[Embarrassed] This thread is actually making me blush!! You're all sickos!!! [Wink] And I like it...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

Like I said, probation. With mandatory self-improvement courses.
sndrake
Member # 4941

Would those courses involve manual labor?
sndrake
Member # 4941

Or at least hard labor of some kind?
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I think they'd be more about acceptable ways to relieve frustration.
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps some sort of support group or anger management?

The Judge surely seems beating addict.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.