FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Question for women: (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for women:
Rudolph
Member # 3236

- posted      Profile for Rudolph           Edit/Delete Post 
well well well.....

the sideburns are doing very well, i'd say the best they've ever looked.

based on all of your input (which I thank you for) i will continue in my stubble ways, especially because i think it looks good on myself and it's not very scratchy either...

i might get some pictures up too.....

Posts: 217 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember-
Johnny Depp-Good.
Fred Flintston-bad

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mike, you're one of the few people who can pull off facial hair without either looking like a creepy Frenchman (a la movie villains) or a creepy Old Man. Either way looks good
[Big Grin] Aww, yeah, complimented by a hatrack hottie. This is a good day for me.

*isn't French*

*doesn't have anything against Frenchmen, though*

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So I'll drop-out.
Oh, yeah. There are tons of hot RMs just dying to date an illegal high-school dropout.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
. . . and if you have anything to say about it, they will die? [Wink]

I'm suddenly sad that I don't have an older brother. [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
This begs the question - name faces that look good with stubble. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
*ponders Mike's facial hair*

You just like messing with our heads. One month goatee, the next clean shaven. And then back again!

I think I vote goatee.

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
5 years older than her is me.

That kinda wigs me out.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
name faces that look good with stubble.
Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Hayes, Taalcon, and Bruce Campbell.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Men gotta have a stubble, it's cool and it's sexy.
Holy cow! I agree with Stargate on something!

*faints*

FG [Wink]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Nathan has SOFT stubble. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
mmm. Hugh and Viggo.
VM went to my school, you know?

They both look nice with stubble.
But most of the time I like men to be smooth but my opion does not really count.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the Thursday stubble. I had a boyfriend who shaved once a week, Sunday morning for church. The stubble on Thursday was PERFECT.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
. . . and if you have anything to say about it, they will die?
Exactly.
quote:
5 years older than her is me.

That kinda wigs me out.

You and me both.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
VM went to my school, you know?

I'm assuming not at the same time as you...

EDIT: What I mean is that it would be cool if it was just the same school, but really cool if at the same time. However, if at the same time you would have said "I went to school WITH..."

So I'm guessing not.

[ July 02, 2004, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gryphonesse
Member # 6651

- posted      Profile for Gryphonesse   Email Gryphonesse         Edit/Delete Post 
IMHO, I prefer facial hair on a man. The hubby keeps his goatee for me. I *do* however like said facial hair to be neat, clean and well maintained. Stubble can definitley be sexy on the right guy. Say, Goran Visnjic... <swoon>
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mockingbird
Member # 5640

- posted      Profile for Mockingbird   Email Mockingbird         Edit/Delete Post 
Clean-shaven for me. Looks better (IMHO) and definitely feels better.

mmmmmm ... that baby's butt feeling. [Big Grin]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very much a fan of the stubble. I think it looks and feels great! I used to hide my boyfriend's razors, but it never worked. [Smile]

I also like full beards, though the long Taliban type beards I'm not at all fond of. Joseph F. Smith was wonderful, though, so I liked that look on him.

What I really dislike, I mean very intensely dislike, is for guys to wear a mustache only and no beard. To me that looks very creepy and unpleasant. Any combination of beard + mustache is fine. (Well, not the long handlebar type that have spit twists. Those are revolting. But otherwise okay. Except definitely clean food particles out after every meal. That is icky. [Smile] )

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
*rubs smooth-shaven face*
How could women LIKE anything else.
[Razz]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never understood why anyone would want to compare their face to a baby's bum. that doesn't make it seem sexy to me.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"Any combination of beard + mustache is fine."

I am OK with mustache only, but beard WITHOUT mustache? Very, very wrong.

Viggo is so hot with stubble.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Real stubble is sexy(as in, haven't shaved in a few days)

Contrived stubble is just WRONG.

YIPPEYIPYIPEE! [Smile] This is good news!
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
"I liked the Thursday stubble. I had a boyfriend who shaved once a week, Sunday morning for church. The stubble on Thursday was PERFECT."

Also good news. I generally try to shave about once every five days. And here I thought I was rude and unkempt- not to mention lazy- surprise to find out that I'm a fashion stud! [Wink] Of course if you believe that you definitely don't know the rest of the story [Big Grin]

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
do tell?
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree that it depends on the face.

However, I hate neck stubble on everyone.

I really like stubble on Slavic types. Right now Dr.M has about 2 days worth of stubble and is looking very sexy.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudolph
Member # 3236

- posted      Profile for Rudolph           Edit/Delete Post 
okay new question boxers or briefs: discuss
Posts: 217 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

Boxer briefs...
Or a guy wearing no underwear and jeans...
For some reason that is kind of sexy...
Waaaay too much information... but oh well.

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that the first two days of stubble are painful, and not that sexy. I like it a couple of days later when it's softer and long enough to make a serious change to the face. A couple more days and it's just scraggly. So once every 6-7 days works well for me, and better for Jesdog who only likes to shave that often (unless it's to clean up his "goatee"...*snicker*).

Oh, and boxer briefs, also. Tight, but not tighty-white.

[ July 05, 2004, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike is HOT! The goatee is hot, the full beard is just sort of ok looking, unshaven looked like it might be better than the goatee, but it wasn't clear enough to tell. [Smile]
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
Stubble... bleh. If you haven't shaved in a few days, I am inclined to suspect that maybe you haven't showered either.
Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Stubble is hot until it looks like it's trying to be a beard.

Colin Farrell five-o-clock shadow...tasty.

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.