FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Over Thirty and Outside the Norm (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Over Thirty and Outside the Norm
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I just signed up for "Introduction to Filmmaking" at Kennesaw State. After they sent me my confirmation email, I discovered that only the first class will be at the ConEd center. The rest will at some studio downtown. I HATE driving downtown, and I'll be heading down there just past peak traffic (though most will be going the other way).

I considered backing out of it, but they won't refund me anything because they only refund one or two days before class starts and this one starts tonight.

I WANT to do this, I really do, but now I'm all nervous. I'm OLD, so why am I trying to learn stuff? I was the guest reader in Robert's class today. I was really worried about that, too. Intimidated by 15 gifted and talented second graders, that's me!

I read them Nova's Ark which is a really cool story. It took up my whole 15 minutes. Next time I want to read Baloney (Henry P.) and maybe The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales .

I realized something, though. all those kids were like me-- creative, smart, and needing to be challenged. So, I'll be going to class tonight. *bites nails*

The last few ConEd classes were somewhat uncomfortable for me. Notably Tai Chi, where the instructor thought it was funny to call me "Mom". [Mad] He was probably my age, but I had mentioned in class that I had small children and took the class to have something to do that wasn't all about the mom role. So the bastard called me "mom" for 8 weeks.

Anyway, I don't know anything about who wil be in the class, or what we'll be doing. The class description said we could use the equipment to work on our own projects. My "own project" is totally in its infancy, so it may be months before I really need to use any of that stuff, and by then they probably won't want me to.

I'm waffling. I'm trying to talk myself out of this, even though the almost $300.00 is completely irretrievable. [Wall Bash]

Nothink to it but to do it, I suppose. *wince* Am I a total doofus?

edit: misspelled doofus, gesh, what goober.

[ September 29, 2004, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Olivetta ]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you are a total doofus.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Go for it. I know somewhat how you feel; the college I attended was mostly for traditional-age students. I was by far and away the oldest person in 99 percent of my classes. I also had a jerk in one of my courses call me "mom" for awhile. However, once people got to know the person behind the mom, I was completely accepted and even made quite a few friends. Yes, it will be nerve-wracking at first - but the rewards you reap will be worth it.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
That said, if you are a doofus for going back to school at 30, then I am some kind of super doofus for going back to school at 36.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I'm 35. It's just the one class. I want to make a short film, but I'm still in the planning stages. I thought this might be helpful, but now I feel like a fossil.

It IS a Con Ed course, so maybe I won't be the oldest in it.

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Doofus, take the class, or face my squirrely wrath. [Smile]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Like the squirrelly wrath is just anyone's to give [Roll Eyes] Just cut your hair in a mohawk. That will keep them from calling you mom.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Do it!!!
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, why'd you roll your eyes?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
Be the doofus. Be the goober. Kick all their tender young butts!

Gives me hope for wanting to take film courses again at 43!

--Steve

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
See if they call you mom why not call them "kiddo" or "sport" or "junior" or something equally as condescending the other direction? If the guys here ever gave me too much crap here for being so much younger than them, I'd just start calling them grandpa.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I went back to college at 38, and graduated at age 40. So you can do this. (Actually everything seems more fun at this age).

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivia, you are so going to have a blast at this. [Smile]
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
Yey for continuing ed classes! I'm taking one too, this semester at RISD. It's table design and construction. I wasn't super-thrilled with my design, so I met with my old woodworking professor today. He had some great suggestions, and now I love my new table design.

Yey for awesome teachers. Yey for ConEd!

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
There are older people in most of my first-year classes. I always feel that they, having way more experience than us little tiddlers, actually have a lot to say that's worth saying.

It's actually intimidating the other way too, having people who know so much more than you in the same class.

I like having varied age classes.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Strength to you.

You shall overcome this. You shall have a great time.

Try this: take a deep breath of fresh air, then exhale the tension. And then smile. (Try to resist laughing after you smile [Wink] )

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
My husband will be 30 at the end of the year, and he recently started his bachelor's degree. He'll be going straight on for his master's, too.

Nothing wrong with going to school as an adult already. Lots of people do it, and it's much better than going right away and wasting your time on something you'd rather not do.

That's what I did. I was an English major and I loved it, but, as a result, I fell into teaching and I pretty much hated that. So now I'm getting my master's in English and most of the time I get sooo tired of that, too. I do have one awesome class now, though. Very challenging and it seems like we talk about things that MATTER every once in a while. Very cool.

So don't feel bad. I bet a lot of your classmates are "unconventional" ages as well. Besides, once you hit a certain age, we're all just adults, right? Who CARES if one of us is 40 or 25 or 72??

The 18 year old's, though... Bah! Just avoid them. [Wink]

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The 18 year old's, though... Bah! Just avoid them.
I apologise on behalf of my age group.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
18 is a curable condition. It goes away after a year or so.

At the most, 2. [Smile]

Although for some people, they never get over it.

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I love going to school, and loved it most when i was thirty and went back for my Master's and teaching certification.

It made me realize how much time I wasted in college.

Go for it, Mom!

(kidding)

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
You took a Tai Chi class where you were the oldest? I was always the youngest by 20 years at best. We would have younger kids come in for a little while, but they never stayed.

<---is jealous

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't listen to LakeWoebegon much, do you? The one theme that GarrisonKeeler constantly returns to is:
Never be afraid to do "foolish things". Yeah, folks might publicly gossip about ya, or might publicly tease ya. But in their heart of hearts, they'll be wishing they had your nerve, envying your experiences. No matter how things turn out.
And in your dotage, the things that you chose to do -- even the ones which caused you to feel silly or which embarrassed you at the time -- will be better than money in the bank: fond memories when you are no longer able to do "foolish things".

Good grief, you're 34. Wanna hit 70 with regrets at "not taking a risk when I was young, not taking film classes when I was 34"?

Worse yet, do you want to be the type of parent who saddles her kids with "I coulda [done whatever / been a whatever] if I hadn't had to take care of you kids."? Cuz unless you are extraordinarily different from most folk, that will slip out. And your children will remember.

Worst of all, do you want to become a parent who tries to push your children into fulfilling your own dreams, rather than helping them to become capable of fulfilling their own? Seems to be a lot of them: witness the LittleLeague/PopWarner/YouthSoccer/etc moms and dads who go berserk when their child "fails" to make a throw, a catch, a hit, a proper play.
Not saying that you'll automaticly become one. But I am saying that there ain't no sense filling your head with regrets about your own past that might produce a tendency in that direction. Even if you suppress such over-the-top displays, children can tell when you are biting your lip.

Then there are just the sheer physical and mental health aspects of trying new things. A lifelong commitment to learning is shown to be related to better mental functioning as one gets older. Even organic brain diseases such as Alzheimers seem to progress slower, with a lessened severity, in folks who chose to push their "limit"s while they still could.
Similarly, physical exercizes. One could go on and on, but I particularly remember one about a group of women who took up karate at an advanced age; and had their arthritic symptoms either disappear, or lessen to where the arthritis no longer prevented them from doing the more normal things of living.

Now when you read about folks celebrating their GoldenAnniversary by taking their first skydive, or a greatgrandmother finally getting a highschool or college degree, do you think "I can't believe how foolish some older folks get."?
Or do you think "Go granny, go! / Go grampa, go! I hope I can do the equivalent when I'm your age." instead? There is something to staying young / feeling more youthful by mixing with the young.

Oh, and that "mom" thing. Whether you want to believe it or not, if you've kept in shape (and I don't mean "buffed"), early-to-late 30's is when women begin entering their most-attractive years, their femme fatale age. Ain't no mistake that 30ish actresses are cast to play the hot young thang in "youth movie"s; or that 40ish actresses are chosen to be the irresistable woman in more "soap opera"like fare.
And ya gotta admit that there is something surreal/funny about the juxtaposition of mom and femme fatale. So your TaiChi instructor probably couldn't imagine a femme fatale taking any real offense at being teased with "mom".
Then again, he might have: "dipping pigtails into inkwells" has long been a way in which boys try to gain the attention of girls they find attractive.

[ January 27, 2007, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I wasn't the oldest in the Tai Chi class. The instructor who could not have been younger or older than me by 5 years was the one who called me mom.

So it must be that you're right. It's because I'm so hot. [Big Grin] [Wink]

I'll let you guys know how it went. [Smile]

mackillian
Member # 586

As it's been said before, Olivia is, after all, a MILF.
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Mmmkay...

It was fun! Next week, maybe not so much, but this week we watched bits of films and talked about them. Those of you who know me know that this is something I excell at. [Wink]

Next week will be at the teacher's studio downtown. We will begin on the nuts and bolts thinks that I expect to suck at. But it should still be fun.

And! I realized that many college-agers are full of themselves and I wonder why I EVER cared what any of them thought of me. [Big Grin] The instructor was cool and nice, and most of the students seemed fun. I was not the oldest. Many of the younger ones seemed painfully shy or else doing the whole broody, goth, everything-is-lame thing. I found it amusing. [Smile]

I am Olivia, Hear me RrraAaWwrrrRr! [Party]

Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
mack: o_O

[Eek!] Stormy's old!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweetie, I've been really getting nervous about going to school myself - I start back in January.

What scares me is when I get to the student teaching phase. All those kids are going to be expecting a student teacher, and then I'll walk in and maybe I'll even be older than their teacher. [Eek!]

It's scary, but it will so be worth it! Keep going and enjoying yourself!

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you, Olivetta! Keep at it! Let us all know when you need extras . . . [Big Grin]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
Have fun. I'm fully confident that you will perform wonderfully.

Edit:

I just read the thread, and it turned out you did well and performed wonderfully. Nice work.

[ September 30, 2004, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Irami Osei-Frimpong ]

Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the benefits of being married to a college professor is that I can take all the classes I want to for free. It's awesome - I can spend the rest of my life in school and it won't cost me a dime.

I'm taking Elementary French I and Behavioral Disorders in Childhood right now. Next semester I plan on taking Elementary Fench II and Children's Literature. There's a wonderful freedom in choosing classes simply because they sound fun and interesting and not b/c I have to fulfill any requirements.

It is, however, a very weird experience. It's not just being older than most of the other students - it's being a faculty wife. My performance and conduct reflect on Andrew. Hollins is a very small school and everyone knows everyone else. My psych professor is one of Andrew's poker buddies.

When I went to register, I had to choose between 2 sections of French. When I chose the 9:10 a.m. class, the registar assured me that there will still some spots available in the 11:10 a.m. section. I explained that I prefered the earlier class and he looked at me like I was nuts.

Apparently, though, I look like a regular student. The mail room lady informed me that I could have packages sent to my dorm room and I have been approached by a bunch of student organizations to join. It's very flattering. On the flip side, I think that people think I'm Andrew's child bride (he's 6'5'' and prematurely grey and I wear jeans and a backpack when I go to class). We get a lot of stares when we walk around campus together.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, that's awesome! I wonder how many colleges/universities offer classes to a faculty member's spouse. It doesn't seem likely around here; I don't know. But that sounds like a lot of fun.

Olivetta, I echo Teshi's opinion about respecting students of varied ages. The older students here always seem cooler. They're much more focused in comoparison with my undeclared state.. I'm glad you liked your first class.

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

esl, almost all colleges and universities offer spousal waivers. Most of them offer free rides to faculty children and many schools offer huge discounts to children of professors from other schools - sort of like professional courtesy.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle - treat the kids like you would any strange and potentially rabid animal.

And never, ever let them scent fear. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
*is incredibly jealous of Mrs. M*
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Me too, Telpy.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivia, looks like you got over the cold feet, great!
Traffic is a fact of life in Atlanta, just deal with it.
I'd like to know what you think of Kennesaw St as I have thought of taking classes there.
I liked your edit on your 1st post: what goober indeed.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

- posted      Profile for CStroman   Email CStroman         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 30 and I don't know half as much as I wish I did. There is so much I want to know and learn and read and do...

Do it now while you have the chance, because something may happen you don't have control over and then you won't have the choice or opportunity that you do now.

Seize the moment!

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Bah.

Atlanta, where driving is a contact sport. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"Most of them offer free rides to faculty children and many schools offer huge discounts to children of professors from other schools - sort of like professional courtesy."

In our area, employees of Smith, Mt. Holyoke, Amherst, and Hampshire receive a free ride for their children in any Massachusetts college or university. This does not matter if you are a professor or a cafeteria worker. I cannot speak for other institutions, but I assume it would be the same, unless those colleges are paying for their employees' children. (as opposed to the other schools accepting them for free.) Hmm. I need to find out about that.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) at IU, professor's and other full time employee's children get half off tution, but not at other state colleges (I could be wrong, but I think that's what I remember hearing).
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

Telpy and Kat, there are many, many drawbacks to being married to a professor, too. Like how insanely difficult it is to get a tenure-track position. Our two top prospects for next year are U of Alaska at Anchorage and U of Arkansas (I forget where). Although I've always wanted to visit Alaska, I am praying hard for Arkansas.

There are also endless faculty events where I am either bored to tears or insulted by stuffy old men or hit on by drunk old men. I am inevitably the youngest person at these things and I always feel like I'm twelve-years-old again.

It's not all sunshine and tuition waivers. [Smile]

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Olivia, your thread title made me think of Coelho's "11 minutes" [ROFL] Luckily, the content didn't...
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Heh. [Smile]

Morbo, I've liked the ConEd classes I've taken, but I haven't taken many. Just watercolor, TaiChi and this class.

Actual degree-oriented classes are most likely more challenging and time-consuming, but I don't really know.

BTW, I've been meaning to contact you. Thought maybe you might want to come to our Halloween party or something.

Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're experience at KSU has been positive, but no degree-track classes? OK.

I might be up for a Halloween party, how many people are you inviting? Call me or e-mail me at pel@myway.com

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
*waltzes into thread late, but still proffers GOBS of encouragement to Olivia*
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Morbo- Halloween party a big ol' bust.Just couldn't get ready for it soon enough.

Now, Second night of class: preproduction.

Instructor gave us a map to his studio. Gave myself an hour to geth there, though was assured it should only take half that. Had to stop for gas, though, so less time than that.

Map had an exit number that no longer exists, but found the exit by street name. Just as I passed it, with about six lanes of traffic held up by a fender-bender between me and it. Finally got free and turned around. There was an abulance in one of the right lanes where I needed to exit. Just sitting there with a couple of people sitting on the bumper, and tow trucks trying to ge their cars. Glad everybody was okay.

Make it to class 15 minutes late. They had actually waited for me. *wince* There was one other guy who didn't make it until about an hour after me. He had followed the interstate until he hit the exit number (or actually arrived in Macon, not sure which).

Since the class is called Elements of filmmaking and not Mapmaking, I decided to let it pass. That and I'm a wimp.

Now have two scenes that I need to beging doing pre-production with. The whole class has same two scenes. I want to get my hands on the camera, and the sound equipment. I'll let other folks direct and stuff. I'm excited about getting into the technical stuff, even though this class is just an overview.

As Mr. Vanderkloot says, "It's a mile wide and an inch deep."

Centurion
Member # 3956

- posted      Profile for Centurion           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess that makes me really old and retired at 41.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your class

Posts: 717 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Will you be using film cameras, or video cameras? Both are fun, though there's something really cool about using basically the same equipment to shoot and edit that was used 100 years ago. [Smile]

Shooting with film in an intro filmmaking class is what got me started in animation (it was cheaper to use every frame, rather than waste film on live actors... [Big Grin] ), so those old Bolex cameras will always have a soft spot in my heart. [Smile]

Enjoy your class!

Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivia, that sounds fabulous.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I believe it's very high-end digital, but I'm not sure. They edit using AVID, so I think digital is the thing.

I wish I could still get film for my old 8mm camera. That thing is sweet. But, alas.

If I ever begin shooting on my own, I'm going to borrow a camera, since I have a buddy who would be willing to loan one to me. [Big Grin] Sometimes it pays to be responsible.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.