FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pun Smackdown XXI: Akin to garden (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pun Smackdown XXI: Akin to garden
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard it differently. I heard that they lined the cylinders up along a cliff. Those that were called got to stay, those that did not were tossed off the cliff. The cliff became known as the Call Ledge.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I went to one of those ritzy schools for college-bound rich kids. It was a pain in the @ss. We called Preparation H.

Of course, they were really big on getting us into shape. I chose spheroid.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Bob, you certainly have made the rounds. I am sorry your stay at school was so protractored. School should encompass so much more. You have learned to see things from every angle, nonetheless.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reparty
Member # 6884

- posted      Profile for reparty   Email reparty         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, have you guys heard about the new treatment for athletes foot? They take some bone from your clavicle and embed it in your foot. They say a collar chip is the best thing for toe itchin.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear about the student that won the Arkansas Junior High School State Science Fair? Apparently he would chew gum and Skoal together and discovered that this combination was as multi-purpose as duct tape for holding things together and plugging leaks and so forth. The young man received much praise for his Skoalastic achievement.

[ October 14, 2004, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear about the Faber College student that's been a member of Delta Tau Chi for 40 years? Everyone says that John (Bluto) Blutarsky has been there forever. I'd say he's been there fraternity.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.