FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Jean-Pierre Jeunet movie...

Author Topic: New Jean-Pierre Jeunet movie...
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you know him : he's the guy who made Amélie . The new movie is called in French "Un long dimanche de fiancailles". I just came back from seing it, and it's... Wow... I can't describe how I feel. It's been a long time since I felt something that strong watching a movie.
WARNING : some violent scenes (the movie takes partly place in the first world war), don't bring children or too sensitive persons to watch this movie.

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
NO ONE CARES, FRENCHIE!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THREE FAST, THREE FURIOUS: HERE WE GO AGAIN IS COMING OUT?

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*resists temptation to pat pat jebus*
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

*doesn't resist*
*pat pat*

[ November 07, 2004, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

WOAHOHOHO!

No need to pat there, a bit further north of my crotch area will do just fine!

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
bad idea, Anna.

edit: exactly.

[ November 07, 2004, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Kama ]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

I'm married, you pervert !
jebus202
Member # 2524

Hey I don't care what you're missing out on from the husband, you keep your hands away!
Anna
Member # 2582

Here is a link to the movie site.
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

I'm looking forward to it.

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
wow! it looks incredible. I hope it will come to Dallas soon.
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
... and the american release trailer is here! I can't wait.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks interesting, and I'm always excited to see any Jeunet movie. But I must say. Not the kind of movie I'd expect from the man behind Amelie, and one of the men behind City of Lost Children and Delicatessan. Just not weird enough. [Smile]

[ November 07, 2004, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Strider ]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

It has some weird sides in it, but mostly it is just incredible. And the pictures are so beautiful, as always !
Anna
Member # 2582

I just went to the site with the American trailer... I haven't watched the trailer 'cause I must be at mork in 20 minutes and it would take too much time, but I read what was written under...
Romance ? Trust me, it's anything but another romance movie !

Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Strider:

quote:
Looks interesting, and I'm always excited to see any Jeunet movie. But I must say. Not the kind of movie I'd expect from the man behind Amelie, and one of the men behind City of Lost Children and Delicatessan. Just not weird enough.
Let's not forget Alien: Resurrection. Oh wait... Maybe we should.

[Evil]

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

I never saw it. Was it that bad ?
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooooh, this look great! I can't wait to see it! [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Bump, the movie is apparently available to see in cinemas in the USA right now... Give it a try !
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
I missed this thread when I posted over in the "Cinema" thread about the movie... yes! See it!!
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to see it! I SO LOVE THAT ACTRESS.
She's just so cute...

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.