FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pun Smackdown XXVII: A new leash on life (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pun Smackdown XXVII: A new leash on life
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
If you do that, ger-bil at the vet will be too big.

Is a retired army horse doctor a vet-vet?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it would farrier to call him that, don't you think?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did distemper of yours come from, Dag?
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

It developed when insects started shooting lasers at me. Those ray bees really annoyed me.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Well, that's just parvo the course, I guess.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mean to be anal, but when I glands at the post about the gerbil and the cat, I don't see a pun. (My sister had a hamster that the cat used to chase, btw.)
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
If you retriever that post and take it to the black lab, you'll find that it was a quote from the non-pun adide from the earlier on the page, just without the quote symbols.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I was ruff-erring to the original post.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! I thought you were referring to Morbo's post.
quote:
*non-punnish aside: Am I the only person who's ever wanted to put a little gerbil in those plastic balls and then let a cat play with it?*
The fact that it says non-punnish aside means that it isn't meant to be a pun.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently she doesn't like asides, it must be a pet-peeve of hers.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Well, I am not sure how ferret is to criticize Morbo for this.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

We kennel criticize however we want.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

In fact, when someone messes up we have a duty to coll 'er on it.
punwit
Member # 6388

Has anyone else heard of the training given to bloodhounds. How apropos that they are sent to obaydience school
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

My brother is so into soccer, every darn thing in his house has something to do with the game. He has a fish tank shaped like a soccer net, so the fish appear to be captured inside it. He really loves his goaled fish.
punwit
Member # 6388

O'Koi
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Poi + Koi = jellid fish.

No tanks!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.