FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Okay, because we need a new one: Cute things my kid did recently (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Okay, because we need a new one: Cute things my kid did recently
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Emma has discovered her belly button. Our latest game is to point at her belly button and say "Belly button! Belly button!" at which point she cracks up.

So I was lying on the bed after nursing her, and she pulled up my shirt, stuck a finger in my belly button (which amuses her no end, because while she is an "outie", we are both "innies"), and said, loud and clear, "Belly buddon!" [Big Grin]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
Not my kid, but I babysit her enough...

Well, the girl next door is turning 5 tomorrow.

I saw her outside today and asked her what she wanted for her birthday. I was expecting the typical Barbie Doll or computer game response, but what I got was completly different.

She said, "I don't want gifts. Instead, I'm asking evryone to give me money so I can give it to poor kids in Africa."

[Smile]

Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Over the last two days while she has been at home with a bad cold, my daughter, Valorie, has started singing. Okay, so she's only three months old this Sunday, but sing she does.

We laid on the bed yesterday for an hour singing. I'm just glad that she isn't old enough to know how poor my voice is and how much I mangle the words. But her voice, ahhhh... I just turn to Jell-O. She even does a little Tarzan yell that I laugh about every time I think of it.

Now to record it... hehehe. [ROFL]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I love baby singing. [Smile] Emma does it to go to sleep, especially in the car. She also sings along with her favorite songs and likes to dance. She kicked in time in the womb...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
My 2 year old will take my had and place it on her sholder and hold the other one in her had and say "dance." Then she starts to rock back and forth. It's really sweet. So far she has done it in a sporting goods store, at home and at grandma's house.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
"We are puppy," my 3 year old told me yesterday then she craweled around on the floor panting. My 1 year old had to follow her doing the same thing. They let their tongues hang out. My one year old had slobber dripping of her chin. It was very funny.

It made me thing of the Borg.

Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opiejudy
Member # 9301

- posted      Profile for opiejudy   Email opiejudy         Edit/Delete Post 
the video for "skin" by Rascal Flatts was on and my 8 year old said she wanted to be a singer so she could sings liek that that make a difference. It was so sweet.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Sopwith, you HAVE to record it!

A few days ago Andrew (3 1/2) was telling me one of his Baby Godzilla stories and said, "...and then, somebody pressed Minilla's grow up button and he grew up." I said that someone had pressed his ( Andrew's) gorw up button too and he replied, "Yeah, but that was when I was a robot."

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.