FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I've just been Banished to the Eigth Level of Hell

Author Topic: I've just been Banished to the Eigth Level of Hell
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
Well...I'm not too suprised at my results, but I thought you guys might enjoy this little personality test.

Dante's Inferno Test...Impurity, Sin and Damnation

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

I hope everyone else has slightly more hopeful results than me [Smile]

Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I've apparently been sent to Purgatory.
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Sixth level of Hell for me...I've been Dissed!
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at least I'm not the only one who answered truthfully on this thing. [Evil]

[ February 22, 2005, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Epictetus ]

Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow I expected this or more.

quote:
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Limbo - "virtuous nonbelievers"

*shrug*

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been banished to Cannot Find Server.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently I am excessively horny. I'll be in the second level with the rest of the Lustful. Could be worse, I guess.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Limbo. Virtuous non-believer. Hooray!

Will there be chips?

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently I'm gluttonous. I hope there is lots of good food in the third level of hell.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* Limbo as well.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
"You're gonna be a long time in purgatory, you are."

"Eh. I'll be among friends."

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Level 2 for me...though Limbo and level 3 seem also to be possibilities.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
It was seventh level for me when I did this quiz nearly two years ago. Too lazy to redo it.

quote:
I've been banished to Cannot Find Server.
I don't know why, but this makes me giggle like mad.
Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
This was already in this thread:
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=023693#000000

But it's good to see it again.

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in limbo too. *shrug* Could be worse, I guess... [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Out of curiosity, is it even possible to get higher than purgatory on this test?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Level 6 - The City of Dis - Heretics

I scored "Very High" on Level Four - Prodigal and Avaricious as well.

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
I just tried answering everything "virtuously", and I still got stuck in Purgatory.
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in purgatory! Woo! Wonder if there will be parties?
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm... I'm in the lust circle of hell...
[Wink]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in with the lustful, too. Which I don't really get. I mean, however you define sex, I am a lifelong monogamist. I thought that makes me virtuous, despite the love swing.
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in the violent level. Which puzzles me, because I answered every single violent question in the negative. *shrugs*
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Purgatory. [Grumble] I thought I'd at least get in with the gluttons...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I managed to make it to the fifth level with the evil, mean-spirited people (Okay, I took it this morning at work and am now in a lab and don't have the link, but whatever level five is, I'm there).

I'm not mean, I swear! I'm just honest! Mostly.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Limbo. It actually seems like the place where I'd be most happy, so I guess it's okay.

And all the cool people are there...

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely, Teshi! [Wink]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I made Purgatory. It looks like we'll be sending down a green jellow salad for you, punwit.

I did score high on wrath and violence. [Mad] [Wink]

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Level two is where i'll be spending eternity.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liaison
Member # 6873

- posted      Profile for Liaison   Email Liaison         Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to say the same Teshi. I'm in Limbo too, and it seems like exactly my kinda place. Is that bad?
[Dont Know]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobnobbing with Aristotle sounds fine!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I was really hoping for some crab stuffed mushrooms caps but I'll accept whatever charity all you high muckety mucks can spare.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Come on people I can't be the only one to get banished to level number five? [Cry] I'll be lonely! [Cry]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Limbo sounds like great company. I guess before I decide whether to shape up or not, I'd want to see the guest list for Heaven.

I mean, sure, they got God and Jesus, but how often are you going to get to hang with them?

In Limbo, there's some truly excellent stuff going on and, except that it's supposed to be "sad" there's really no torture or anything (unless listening to Aristotle non-stop is torture).

Hmm...

And look at all the cool Jatraqueros who will be there!

I'd miss dkw though.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
'Cause she'll be in, like, the 7th level or something?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
Purgatory for me!
Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
7th HEAVEN, maybe...

What WERE you thinking?

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was skewwed, because of the answers being either yes or no on a lot of them.

Like, "Some people deserve to die." I agree that some people deserve to die, I just do't think that any person should get to make that call. Some people deserve to die, but we all do, eventually.

Or "Have you ever engaged in oral or anal sex?" Bujt even if it was within the bonds of holy matrimony, it makes me score as lustful. Context is important.

*hires supernatural attorney and files class action lawsuit*

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | High
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
7th level of hell.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
well, I'm STILL at the 6th Level... how do I get the heck outta here anyway?
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, level eight: liars, panderers, fraudulent. Probably all the drama.

Actually, I tied this with Purgatory. I guess I'm okay.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Would you rather go without good food or sex? (paraphrase)
Considering I've been going without sex for sixteen full years, I think I'll keep the food.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
i rated level seven this time, i can't recall what i got last time i took the test. [Dont Know]
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.