FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Random Fighting Thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Random Fighting Thread
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*patpat* Sure ya are, scotty.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to say that your mother wears combat boots. But, I wear combat boots.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What, your pocket knife that airport security doesn't even care about?
*gasp* Oh...burn!

*sniff*

Your own weapons lose themselves deliberately to avoid the embarassment of being associated with you. Look! There they go now! *gestures yonder*

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susie Derkins
Member # 7718

- posted      Profile for Susie Derkins   Email Susie Derkins         Edit/Delete Post 
I drink 1% because I think I'm fat.
Posts: 285 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
As bad as your insults have been, scott, you need to take the "n" out of "invinsible".
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

<Aside> That's gotta' be the fastest a thread haas gotten to the second page.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

- posted      Profile for Glaphyra the Righteous           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What, your pocket knife that airport security doesn't even care about?
Oh, hey! I forgot! Kat, did you say you were thinking of writing a letter of congratulations to O'Hare? You might not want to after all. It's a Federal crime just to bring a controlled item to the airport security check, even if you didn't know it was banned. (They obviously don't prosecute all these, but they might get ticked if you were "testing" them.) A nice newbie linked to a webpage re: my knitting needles, and I forgot to both thank her and heads-up you.

*smacks self in head

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

At least I don't have to elaborate on other peoples arguements in order to join in.
katharina
Member # 827

Ack! Fortunately, I'm lazy, so I hadn't done it yet. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the atmosphere in here is too stressful.

*throws flowers*

*burns incense*

*plays Mozart and thunderstorms*

[Evil]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

People that listen to Mazart are funny looking.
Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

Link

quote:
Air Travel - Prohibited Items

Prohibited items are weapons, explosives, incendiaries, and include items that are seemingly harmless but may be used as weapons - the so-called "dual use" items. You may not bring these items to security checkpoints without authorization.
If you bring a prohibited item to the checkpoint you may be criminally and/or civilly prosecuted or at the least asked to rid yourself of the item. A screener and/or Law Enforcement Officer will make this determination depending on what the item is and the circumstances. This is because bringing a prohibited item to a security checkpoint - even accidentally - is illegal. [italics added]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Good thing I listen to Mozart, then.

What is this Mazart stuff anyway?

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

[ROFL]

I need to proof-read my posts.

ElJay
Member # 6358

I wear combat boots, too, so I'm glad you didn't decide to go that route. You've got 17 minutes to try to come up with an actual insult, and then I'm leaving to go for a ride. Come on, spoil my mood, I dare ya!
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

*deflated* CT wins the thread. [Frown]

*traces toe* I dinna know.

Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

Whew!

*praises to the newbie -- I will figure out who it was ASAP

No worries. [Smile] You didn't know, I didn't know, they don't know, and she (the newbie) was both new and nice.

We all win!

zgator
Member # 3833

quote:
Your own weapons lose themselves deliberately to avoid the embarassment of being associated with you. Look! There they go now! *gestures yonder*
My silvery weapons is about 30 inches of steel hanging in my den. Airport security frowns mightily upon it.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ew. Skim milk is so revolting.
It's barely even milk...
It's all about whole or 2%
But, whole is better for milkshakes and frosting and also paneer cheese.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom D would drink non-fat
His wife would not drink lean.
And so betwixt the two of them
They comprimised at the mean.

[Razz]

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

That's not FIGHTING Anna! [Mad]
BannaOj
Member # 3206

nope, it's really bad poetry, instead...
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

[*wince, bans self for the day]

(Nice, AJ. [Cool] )

[ April 13, 2005, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Glaphyra the Righteous ]

zgator
Member # 3833

Actually, wouldn't 1.5% be the mean?
BannaOj
Member # 3206

poetic license, and 1.5 rounds up to 2
[Big Grin]

zgator
Member # 3833

Not for real engineers, it don't. [Razz]
scottneb
Member # 676

I think ElJay's shoes make her look like a ... dare I say it?
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey twinky, have you ever had Unibroue? Good stuff!

No. *appends it to list*

[Smile]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

scottneb, I'm disturbed by your obsession with ElJay's feet.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

[Grumble] stupid civil engineers, waking me up with their stupid alarm clock at 4 am because of @#$@$% concrete pours and then climbing back in bed with cold feet because they realize they don't have to leave til 6:30am and having their alarmclock go off again and hitting snooze like three times, all while I'm trying to sleep.

[Grumble]

[ April 13, 2005, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

scottneb
Member # 676

That's too personal, I won't go into that territory.
zgator
Member # 3833

AJ, if you really loved him, you'd make him breakfast.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

and have him whine about my lousy cooking?

No Way.

AJ

ElJay
Member # 6358

scottneb, I am dismayed to tell you that you have come no where near insulting me on this thread, or even getting my dander up a little. Good luck next time! [Wave]
scottneb
Member # 676

Have fun!

...post-whore.

romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Ewww, whole milk tastes like snot. Skim only.

And , before anyone makes false accusations, I do NOT drink Coors or any other pee-water beers.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

...but you drink snot? You know the taste...
Susie Derkins
Member # 7718

- posted      Profile for Susie Derkins   Email Susie Derkins         Edit/Delete Post 
I know how to get her dander up... take off her hat! Sick! Have you seen her hair?!
Posts: 285 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

<--awards point to Katie
scottneb
Member # 676

*deducts that point from zgator's bank*

That's what you get for trying to wear the pants around here.

[ April 13, 2005, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

katharina
Member # 827

quote:
That's what you get for trying to wear pants around here.
scottneb prefers those twirly skirts.
scottneb
Member # 676

...with frills, thank you.
zgator
Member # 3833

quote:
scottneb prefers those twirly skirts
Please tell me he wears underwear. [Angst]
katharina
Member # 827

zgator, I'm shocked and appalled you think I would be an authority on his underwear. *prim* Get your mind out of the gutter, sir!

[ April 13, 2005, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

scottneb
Member # 676

Only on occasion.

...so sickos like you can get something to see.

[EDIT] I just made myself sound like a fat slob that flashes women in dark alleys.

[ April 13, 2005, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

zgator
Member # 3833

My mind was only down in the gutter so I could see if he was wearing underwear. [Eek!]
katharina
Member # 827

*laughing so hard she has to hold her breath in the quiet office*
scottneb
Member # 676

This is a serious discussion kat, you need to learn some discipline! [Mad]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

You wait until the day I'm away practically the whole day for this thread? [No No] [Razz]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

Well maybe if you didn't neglect your friends you'd be here to join in! [Mad]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.