FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Central Florida Clump planning thread: Cor in "Into the Woods" (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Central Florida Clump planning thread: Cor in "Into the Woods"
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I am in, although Jenni has to work...she rearranged her schedule at work to make time for her singing date in MA. [Big Grin]

Tuesdays are a beautiful day to have off. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
They're also beautiful days to take off. I'm planning on it, but keep in mind, if something big comes up at work, I may have to pass. I'm not expecting anything though.

I came out ahead on Saturday night by about 3 bucks, which is great since I went into it expecting to lose it all. I might have done better if I had been using Joe's system. His system is very sophisticated, though, so I didn't fully understand it. [Razz]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Okay, shall we proceed with planning (officially) for Tuesday, the fourteeth?

[Smile]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I am in, for sure, barring a major emergency. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

You mean like having only four teeth, like Icarus? [Razz]
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

What time are you thinking? I would prefer to get there when the park opens. If work is a problem, I could still go in the morning and go back to the office in the afternoon if I had to.
Icarus
Member # 3162

Getting there at opening sounds good to me.

I sure hope the weather is nice!

"We" will include Cor, my father, the girls, and myself. (In case anybody is keeping track.) My father has a handicapped line-skippy thingy, and also knows all the ins and outs, but I think both of you mentioned being able to get speed passes or whatever, so, um, yeah. [Smile]

FYI: The girls' birthday is Friday, so we will be sort of celebrating it when we go to Universal--not as in cake and presents, but just making them feel special. (I am *not* trying to hit you guys up for gifts--just asking you to cooperate with me in making them feel special that day.)

Also, the girls have never been to either Universal park, and I have only been to IOA once, and have not been to Universal Studios since last century--and only two or three times ever. So I would really like to parkhop, if it works out to be possible. If convenient, I would also like to do IOA first. [Smile]

Finally, I have vouchers for discounted single day parkhopping tickets, if anybody would find them useful.

Kwea
Member # 2199

I have a parkhopper pass, so I don't care...I love IoA though, I love rollercoasters. [Big Grin]

Early works for me as well, just send me the "official" names of anyone going so I can try to get express passes. [Big Grin]

The sooner the Better. [Big Grin]

Icarus
Member # 3162

Sent.
zgator
Member # 3833

Do you know my official name? I think I gave you a business card for when that sinkhole swallows your house.

I'm glad you're getting the passes. I just found out last night that my cousin and her family are coming to Universal in a few weeks and I'd like to save my 4 passes for them.

zgator
Member # 3833

So, are we on? Are we meeting at IOA at 9 am?
Kwea
Member # 2199

Ahhh...Zan, is it just you? I think Joes dad can use his disability pass for us all, at least I hope he can....I gave Judy everyones name, but I think I forgot you.....

I'm sorry. [Frown]

Joe did say his dad's disability pass gets the whole party in the xpress lane, so I think we are all fine though. [Big Grin] Also, Judy said she would drop off the express passes at JCPenney, but I didn't see them there yesterday when I was working. I will call about them tonight and make sure. [Big Grin]

I think that between the disability pass and the xpress passes I DID get we chould be fine. [Big Grin]

9am, at IoA. [Big Grin]

I am reallly loking forward to it! [Big Grin]

Icarus
Member # 3162

Sounds good.

I *so* need a day off.

zgator
Member # 3833

You forgot me?!?!?

I don't know what to say. I've been forgotten. You're lucky my love of roller coasters overwhelms my pride and dignity or I likely wouldn't come. [Razz]

Icarus
Member # 3162

Too bad that other guy isn't coming . . . um, that guy that I went to the Preds game with . . . crap, who was that? [Confused]
Kwea
Member # 2199

Hey check your email...I need a favor. [Blushing]

I can't find my cell phone, and I need you to call it asap. [Big Grin] I will email the number in case you lost it. [Big Grin] Thanks.

Also, I didn't know if you were going wiht us alone or with your family, and there were only so many passes I could get.

I will grovel in person, tomorrow. [Big Grin] SOund good? [Wink]

Kwea
Member # 2199

Icky, can you call, or should I send it to Zan?
zgator
Member # 3833

I'm checking my email.

It's just me. Kristine's pass ran out in Feb.

zgator
Member # 3833

I called. Nobody picked up.

Do you want me to keep calling til you triangulate on it?

Kwea
Member # 2199

Nope...I got it a second after voicemail picked up. Thanks, it was driving me nuts.

It was under the laundry basket, on my bed. [Big Grin]

See you tomorrow!

Kwea
Member # 2199

Oh, Zan...if she wants another one, the best deal I have found is AAA.....you have to be a member to buy it, but the person you are buying it for doesn't. [Big Grin]

I think it was about $130, although I am not sure, and I know it was for 15 months. [Big Grin]

Icarus
Member # 3162

Zan, I have vouchers for a 1-Day/1-Park Ticket for $51.12, or a 2/Day/2-Park ticket with 3rd day free for $79.88. Would that help?
Kwea
Member # 2199

You can get some good deals as a passholder too. [Big Grin]
Kwea
Member # 2199

You can get some good deals as a passholder too. [Big Grin]
Kwea
Member # 2199

Latest weather report for Tuesday.
zgator
Member # 3833

No, she doesn't want to go. She's actually taking Ryan over to SeaWorld on Wed. on our new passes there.

Not only do we get in there now, but we get free beer as well. Disney needs to get on the ball and start offering free alcohol with their passes.

Icarus
Member # 3162

erm, Kwea, that seems to be a link to today's weather.
Icarus
Member # 3162

Now, how come the highest temp listed at the top is 78, but on the bottom it says a high of 84? [Confused]
Kwea
Member # 2199

It is...but at the bottom if it is the rest of the week. [Big Grin]

Click on details for ...well, details. [Razz]

Kwea
Member # 2199

Running late...my wife "borrowed" my alarm clock without telling me this morning. [Frown]

Leaving now. [Big Grin]

Icarus
Member # 3162

So . . . Preds game next?

[Big Grin]

Kwea
Member # 2199

Nah....

I had blast today...and the high was about 86 degrees, without any rain at all.

Just like I said it would be! [Big Grin]

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
So, since I have absolutely no knowledge of Central Florida geography, how far away from any of you is... say... Gainesville?
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Gainesville is never far from my heart. It's about 2 hours away from the rest of me, though.

How late did you guys end up staying and who won on Men in Black?

Icarus
Member # 3162

Since nobody told me the cheat to picking up an extra 100,000 points in MiB, I feel that I am the winner, since all of my points were earned. [Razz] [Wink]
zgator
Member # 3833

If you had paid attention during your wait in line, you would have picked up on it. Oh wait, you don't wait in line. You skip ahead to the baby swap area and make your wife wait in line. [Razz]

The tip was her reward. You did beat Rob, though, right?

Kwea
Member # 2199

Nope....I had 218,000. [Big Grin]

Even without the bonus 100,000 (that I told Joe about before we were ever there) I had both of them beat. [Big Grin]

I asked the employee in line about waiting, telling her the truth, and she let all of us go in. [Big Grin]
I waited with the girls while they went together. [Wink]

[ March 15, 2006, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Icarus
Member # 3162

quote:
Originally posted by zgator:
If you had paid attention during your wait in line, you would have picked up on it. Oh wait, you don't wait in line. You skip ahead to the baby swap area and make your wife wait in line. [Razz]

Ouch. I sound kinda like a shitty person. [Frown]

FWIW, at each juncture, I gave her the choice of who went where. If you think back, you might recall that when you and she waited in line for Hulk and for Dueling Dragons, in each case, it was she who chose that.

zgator
Member # 3833

[Razz] <-this means I'm kidding.

I really do not think badly of you at all for that. Other things, sure, but not that. [Razz] (see above) I know she chose to wait in line.

Did you get to ride The Mummy?

Kwea
Member # 2199

Yeah...more than once....go figure. [Big Grin]

It was very cool!

Icarus
Member # 3162

Hey guys, I had a lot of fun last Saturday--anybody wanna do it again? Board games and stuff at my house? Maybe this time I'll even cook . . .
Icarus
Member # 3162

Okay, it's official . . . I don't liked tabbed IM windows . . . I keep not seeing it when people IM me.

Well Kwea?

Kwea
Member # 2199

Jenni has to work, as I mentioned on the phone, and my tooth (broken) is killing me. I think I will pass this weekend, although we will let you know about next.

Sorry, I had a lot of fun last weekend as well. [Big Grin]

Kwea
Member # 2199

Yeah, I had Jenni drive me to the ER last night at 1 am.

Needless to say neither one of us ended up making it to work today. [Frown]

Icarus
Member # 3162

*bump*

This Saturday, maybe?

We could do games at my house, or we could go watch indoor football at Silver Spurs Arena.

[ April 13, 2006, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Kwea
Member # 2199

I'll asked Jenni, and she replied that she ahd a 14 hour day this wekend, folloew by a 10 hour one on SUnday that starts at 8 am.....

I am free though. [Big Grin]

Icarus
Member # 3162

pssst . . . AIM!
Kwea
Member # 2199

LOL...k
zgator
Member # 3833

My family is here this weekend, but I have to know. What indoor football is happening at Silver Spurs arena?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.