FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » a disturbing trend (Page 1)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: a disturbing trend
the_Somalian
Member # 6688

- posted      Profile for the_Somalian   Email the_Somalian         Edit/Delete Post 
The butt crack of a plumber or car mechanic as they bend down to work on your toilet or car is a humorous sight. But everywhere I go I notice that girls are more and more showing off their butt cracks. Perhaps it's just carelessness. Perhaps it's some new trend. But my god...what happened to modesty?

I'm at my library right now and I notice a considerably cute using the computer next to me...but her ass is showing!

The person I answer to at work is a girl about my age who's actually married--every time she sits down her half of her ass shows. And it isn't pretty.

I'm wondering if I should walk up to these young ladies and tell them to pull up their pants. Because I'd totally tell a dude.

Posts: 722 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by the_Somalian:

I'm wondering if I should walk up to these young ladies and tell them to pull up their pants.

I would advise against that. They know what they are doing. They are even wearing cute underwear so that you can get a peek of the top of it.

It is a style I deplore, so I don't practice it. But, my advice would be, if you can't say something complementary about a lady's clothes, say nothing. And by complementary, I don't mean "Hey, nice butt!"

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xan
Member # 9015

- posted      Profile for Xan   Email Xan         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, not a good idea.

To be blunt its really none of your buissness and if you did coment they would just probobly be insulted rather than take it as advice.

Its more nosey than helpful, as it obviously doesnt bother them.

No insult intended but thats my take on it.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
We were at a grocery store and a woman with lowrise jeans was trying to get something on the bottom shelf but couldn't because the pants were exposing her already, if she bent over she'd be completely out of them.

Teres and I took a perverse glee out of watching her try to manuever around so she could reach her item without actually bending in any way.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, this trend has been here for a while (5+ years?)... In the Boston metro area, anyway. In fact they had a story _last_ year saying that newer designs were going to cover up more flesh.

And Boston ain't got nothing on SoCal.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
If it makes you that uncomfortable, I think you should take it to a manager (obviously not the one you are complaining about). Tell them how your coworker's dress makes you feel. If you're lucky, she's violating your company's dress code and will be told to cover up.

A girl in one of my classes told me she was fired without warning one day at her job for letting her thong show at the top of her jeans. They just pulled her aside at lunch and told her to collect her things. She still didn't know what she did wrong. I know this because I had to stare at her crack all through speech class.

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a big fan of ass cleavage, but like all dumb fashion trends, there's nothing you can do except to let it run its course.

In three years all these girls will say, "I can't believe I did that."

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Valentine014:
If it makes you that uncomfortable, I think you should take it to a manager (obviously not the one you are complaining about). Tell them how your coworker's dress makes you feel. If you're lucky, she's violating your company's dress code and will be told to cover up.

And I disagree. If it makes you uncomfortable, avert your eyes, and mind your business. You will not be appreciated at work by ANYONE if you start making trouble about this.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought they just wore things like that here in the PacNW to show off their expensive tats radiating (apparently) from their nether regions up through their entire low back.

It's to show undies? [Roll Eyes]

My, the variety in fashion throughout the world.

Regardless, I can't stand the low rider thing with crack, side fat, and belly rolls hanging out. It's disgusting. Man OR Woman. Boy OR Girl. [Angst]

And I'm really tired of haunting second hand stores looking for a pair of pants that fastens at the waist, not at the pubic hair line. [Mad]

I hope they DO change the fashion - and soon.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smitty
Member # 8855

- posted      Profile for smitty   Email smitty         Edit/Delete Post 
They take the dress code pretty seriously here - if you were anything remotely revealing or suggesting, you get a nice talking to. I'd say that would warrant sending them home to change.
Posts: 880 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_Somalian
Member # 6688

- posted      Profile for the_Somalian   Email the_Somalian         Edit/Delete Post 
Well these girls don't seem to have that cute underwear. It just strikes me as more careless than anything else. Anyway, no, I wouldn't really have the guts to randomly walk up to them and say something, unless I know the girl and she didn't happen to be my boss, in which I case I'd probably tease her about it w/o being insulting.
Posts: 722 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_Somalian
Member # 6688

quote:
Originally posted by Shan:

And I'm really tired of haunting second hand stores looking for a pair of pants that fastens at the waist, not at the pubic hair line. [Mad]

Word.
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
One of my friends wears that sort of ensemble.

I got her a belt for Christmas. [Big Grin]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. It's no worse than breast cleavage, which nobody complains about. And if the person in question is attractive enough that you wouldn't object to seeing them naked, then I don't see what there is to object to in a small peek of what, if I were a more chauvinistic kind of guy, I might refer to as "the goods".

And if you don't find the person attractive enough for that, well, that's purely a matter of your own personal taste, and it's not your business to tell them they can't pull off the look anyway.

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
This is why if you're going to wear dangerously low-rise jeans, you buy the kind that are cut higher in the back.

But I agree about it being the same as breast cleavage.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_Somalian
Member # 6688

quote:
Originally posted by Verily the Younger:
Meh. It's no worse than breast cleavage, which nobody complains about. And if the person in question is attractive enough that you wouldn't object to seeing them naked, then I don't see what there is to object to in a small peek of what, if I were a more chauvinistic kind of guy, I might refer to as "the goods".

And if you don't find the person attractive enough for that, well, that's purely a matter of your own personal taste, and it's not your business to tell them they can't pull off the look anyway.

So you'd let you daughter go out with half her ass bared to the world, because people should do what they feel like and stuff?
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I feel this is what's destroying people's creative skills. If you don't leave something to the imagination, our brains will surely atrophy.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

But the blood flow will be shunted elsewhere. You might find that when the brain atrophies, there is an accompanying collateral growth.
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh. I don't think the fasion trend in and of itself is a problem. I don't have a problem with fasion trends that bare more, becuase I kinda think its silly that we have a huge societal need to cover up. The problem I have with the fasion trend is the people who tend to follow it. No offense to anyone here who follows it, but in my experience girls and guys who follow fasion trends like this tend to be airhead socialites who either don't have brains or choose not to use them for anything worthwhile. I'd be all for abolishing clothing entirely if it would make all the people who focus so much on their appearance apply that effort to things that were actually worthwhile.

...oh and assuming we all lived somewhere where it was 75 degrees and sunny every day [Razz]

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xan
Member # 9015

- posted      Profile for Xan   Email Xan         Edit/Delete Post 
""So you'd let you daughter go out with half her ass bared to the world, because people should do what they feel like and stuff?""

As long as she was old enough to Understand how she was dressing, yes, rather than doing it to tease or because her friends were.

The body isnt something to be ashamed of; i'll never understand when the human body become something to be looked down on, clothing was originally to keep us warm, though admittedly these revealing clothes dont work for that.

And i also think people should stay out of other peoples buissness; as others have said but seems to be going completlty ignored.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always thought it was a bad idea to mention anything at all about someone's clothes or appearance, unless it's to compliment them. I think the best thing is to learn as quickly as possible how to ignore things that bother you about other people's appearance.

Even if someone has spinach in their teeth or something that many people might consider kind to tell them about, I have a huge preference toward just not ever noticing those things. They aren't important. Why even see them? Then later on, even if the person finds it and cringes, they can tell themselves nobody else noticed.

If a friend showed up at my formal dinner in a frogman suit, I would hope I as the polite host would say without missing a beat, "Welcome! So good to see you! Can I hang up your mask?" Though I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be able to resist saying things like "Everyone's in the living room, just go ahead and dive on in."

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Regardless, I can't stand the low rider thing with crack, side fat, and belly rolls hanging out. It's disgusting. Man OR Woman. Boy OR Girl. [Angst]

I totally agree with all of the above.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
I think pretty soon the girls wearing thongs and very low cut pants will regret it: the first ones can supposedly cause cancer of the nether regions [Wink] , the second ones can surely cause bladder and kidneys problems [Smile]

But apart from that, I think a lot of girls are actually unaware of how much they show. I mean, hipsters are ok when you stand, and when you sit with your back really straight, but if you bend forward then... "who wants to see my panties?!" Or maybe I'm mistaken and I haven't seen trousers that are that much 'showy' of which you speak [Smile]

I don't like showing off too much, but I'm willing to accept the pretty butts. the owners of the not-pretty ones should think twice: it's one thing to feel good with your body, but aestheticks is quite a different matter (and knowing what suits you) [Smile]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Who decided butts were sexy anyway? Of all the parts of a woman's body (or a man's body for that matter) who decided that that particularly part was swoonworthy?

That being said, They should be able to show off more or less whatever they want...

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I hear you. So does my 13 year old daughter - who begs me to take her shopping at second-hand stores for that very reason. I don't think I've ever seen her more frustrated than when she came home yesterday from shopping with my mom. "Mom, we spent an hour in Old Navy trying to find jeans. The ones that weren't low-rider were ripped or stained. It's ridiculous. And they were expensive!"

Man, I love her. [Smile]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by The Pixiest:
Who decided butts were sexy anyway? Of all the parts of a woman's body (or a man's body for that matter) who decided that that particularly part was swoonworthy?

Desmond Morris, I think.
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
I see more than my share of panties in a day teaching 7th grade. Most of the young girls don't realize they are revealing too much and when I tell them (usually very privately), they are mortified! I know that will change as they get older but I am hoping they will be more aware of how they show their bodies.

I think if you show the goods you are telling the world that those goods are available. I am all for creative expression but if your intent is not to be a hoochie, you shouldn't dress like one.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I know my mom has had to tell students several times, usually on cafeteria duty a male assistant principal comes up and asks her to talk to the students, often it's his own daughter.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Pixiest:

Pix

Hmmm... hormones? Evolution? Aestethic notions? Pick the one you like most. [Smile]
There were days when a woman's ankle was a sexual attraction [Smile]

And I'm sooo happy they finally started making NICE shoes WITHOUT very high heels!

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have any problem with butts in general. But when you can see just the top of someone's crack, that's just gross. To me, the closed comparison I can think of isn't someone wearing a low cut shirt, it's someone bleching aloud in a public place; it's rude and dirty.

I wear low cut jeans because I find them more comfortable than any other kind. I don't find it especially difficult to make sure that all my parts are covered.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I will be very sad when this trend goes away. Ultra low rise are much more flattering on me than the kind that fall at the waist.

I am psycho picky about my jeans because I'm very self-conscious of my legs, hips, butt, thighs, stomach...that whole area. So far, I've only found one brand I can wear and like. I'm trying to figure out what's different about their cut vs. others.

Edit: And I get the kind that are cut dangerously low in the front and somewhat higher in the back, to reduce crack-age.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I will dance in the streets in joy if this trend ever goes away.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I find the tattoos just above the butt crack a more disturbing trend than the showing of butt cracks trend.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I don't have any tattoos. But if I did get one, it would definitely be Herve Villacheze.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

There's one thing I find very good about our society as it is, the way that limits on modesty of dress are constantly being pushed back. Let me explain it by contrasting other times and cultures.

Someone mentioned that women's ankles used to be considered very sexy. That's true. It was exceedingly racy, not that long ago in our culture, for a girl to flash a bit of ankle from time to time, under her long skirts and above her slipper, as she moved about. Katherine Hepburn, several decades back, shocked the world by wearing trousers. When I was a young girl, girls were not allowed to wear pants to school, or on the school playground. When my mother was in college, they were required to wear their raincoats over their gym shorts while walking across campus between the dorm and PE classes. Of course in many cultures worldwide women are considered shocking if they show any of a number of parts of themselves from hair to forearms to a burkha opening wider than a small strip at the eyes. This varies from culture to culture.

I personally like to dress somewhat more modestly than is common in our culture now, but I don't at all mind those who push the boundaries further back. The important reason, for me, is this.

In my work, I need to wear clothes that make it possible for me to work. I need to have my forearms showing (in order not to faint in the heat) when it's very hot at the jobsite. I need to wear pants so I can crawl around under machinery, when that's necessary, or climb scaffolding, ride in lift carts, walk across mesh metal floors with people beneath me, and so on. It's also highly inappropriate for my appearance in any of these circumstances on the jobsite to be seen as the least bit sexually interesting.

Which it isn't. Mainly because our culture is saturated with images of scantily clad buxom young women, and our culture's standards of modesty are so far eroded now that the dress required for me to do my job is not (to a man of our culture) the least bit more interesting than the utter ordinary.

So I'm grateful for the young girls with their rear cleavages showing, and the words written across their nether ends, for thongs and brazilian cut bikinis, for off the shoulder shirts and bare midriffs. Because of those girls, I can wear what I like and what is most comfortable and convenient for me without seeming the least bit racy. [Smile]

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think if you show the goods you are telling the world that those goods are available.
I very much disagree with this quote. I'm not a big fan of low-rise jeans either, but how a woman (or man) chooses to dress does not give away her right to make decisions about her body. She is not "available" unless she chooses to be, even if she walks down the street naked.

Edit: And further, I object to a woman's body being refered to as "the goods" in this discussion. She is a person, not a commodity.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

dkw I totally 100% agree with that. The opposite idea, that girls give up their right to choose who may touch them, by wearing revealing clothing, is barbaric.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I'm an observant Jew, so I dress modestly, by the standards of that culture: skirts (never pants) well below the knee, sleeves below the elbow, collars above the collar bone, closed shoes, nothing too tight-fitting, hair covered (because I'm married). This has advantages. If I want to be trampy and show forbidden "goods", all I need to do is roll up my sleeves. Maybe unbutton the top button of my blouse. And my husband is definitely interested when I uncover my hair for him.
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I very much disagree with this quote. I'm not a big fan of low-rise jeans either, but how a woman (or man) chooses to dress does not give away her right to make decisions about her body. She is not "available" unless she chooses to be, even if she walks down the street naked.
Dave Chapelle said all that I think needs to be said about this. We both agree with you that a woman obviously has the right to her own body. But it's pretty ridiculous for a guy to dress up as a cop and wander down the street, only to tell people who come up to him requiring police assistance, "Oh, I'm just wearing the uniform."

If you're wearing a hooker's uniform...

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
Tante,

Out of curiosity, why closed shoes?

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
I'm an observant Jew, so I dress modestly, by the standards of that culture: skirts (never pants) well below the knee, sleeves below the elbow, collars above the collar bone, closed shoes, nothing too tight-fitting, hair covered (because I'm married). This has advantages. If I want to be trampy and show forbidden "goods", all I need to do is roll up my sleeves. Maybe unbutton the top button of my blouse. And my husband is definitely interested when I uncover my hair for him.
So how do you keep him from passing out when you show him your chicken breasts?
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

That might apply if hookers actually had uniforms.

If I go out in a suit am I pretending to be a lawyer? Or a plainclothes detective? Or a Mormon missionary?

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by maui babe:
Out of curiosity, why closed shoes?

Uh, no toe cleavage?
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
If I go out in a suit am I pretending to be a lawyer? Or a plainclothes detective? Or a Mormon missionary?
If you go out in a nice suit, should you be surprised if someone mistakes you for a lawyer? No. If you go out in slacks, a short sleeve white shirt, a tie and a name tag that says "Elder dkw" and someone mistakes you for a Mormon Missionary, should you be surprised? No. If you go out wearing something that shows your butt crack, 3" of cleavage, midriff and stiletto heels and men approach you, should you be surprised? No.
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you are telling the world that those goods are available
Well, maybe you don't know what you're doing but just following trends.

If you do know what you're doing, then you still reserve the right to choose to whom you make those goods available. And of course you reserve the right to change your mind...

But you're a skank either way.

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by erosomniac:
So how do you keep him from passing out when you show him your chicken breasts?

Shh...he hasn't seen the chicken breasts. That is strictly for your enjoyment!
erosomniac
Member # 6834

I think of it the same way I think of rape. A woman never deserves to be raped. But if you walk down a dark alley in a bad neighborhood by yourself at night with no one around and a cluster of rough looking guys leering at you, do you honestly think anyone's going to be surprised if it happens?
dkw
Member # 3264

Surprised? Maybe not. Outraged? Yes, I would expect people to be outraged.

And I would disagree with anyone who said that by walking in a certain place or at a certain time any woman was "asking for it." There are women living in most "bad neighborhoods," you know. And sometimes they choose to be out of their houses after dark.

erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Surprised? Maybe not. Outraged? Yes, I would expect people to be outraged.

And I would disagree with anyone who said that by walking in a certain place or at a certain time any woman was "asking for it." There are women living in most "bad neighborhoods," you know. And sometimes they choose to be out of their houses after dark.

Ugh. I specifically avoided the phrase "asking for it" because a woman is NEVER "asking for it." I firmly believe that rape victims are almost never at fault for what happened.

And yes, I would be outraged, and sad, but never surprised. The same way I will never, ever be surprised if a girl wearing something that shows her butt crack, 3" of cleavage, midriff and stiletto heels gets harassed at a club, or cat-called walking down the street, or gets stares and inappropriate comments wherever she is.

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe you are even comparing these two things. But even more, I can't believe you are placing the woman in both situations at fault for what the man does. Are you saying that men just can't control themselves when they see certain parts of a woman's anatomy, so it's the woman's responsibility to act a certain way if she doesn't want to be harassed? Or maybe that the men are stupid enough to think that a woman dressed that way is giving them permission to comment on her body? Regardless of how the woman is dressed, the man's actions are not acceptable. But the woman has to just accept that if she's dressed that way that's what's going to happen?

That view is not very flattering to men, you know.

And if rape victims are "almost never at fault for what happened," when exactly are they at fault?

----------

skillery, glad to see you're as judgmental as ever.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.