FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Hatrack Photo Album (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Hatrack Photo Album
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks!
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Alcon, could you please delete the Rob Brill one? That was me. [Smile]
Done. I transfered ownership to the new account and deleted the old one. You should be able to move and delete the stuff in the old album now. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I didn't have anything in the old one (Rob account).
I did put up some pics in the Kwea folder of the other account though.

Alcon, thanks for doing this, it is cool to see those pics again, and to have the chance to see/post new ones. [Smile]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
You should also be able to set the default pic for an album to random highlight. [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about posting pics on the thingy, but some of the photos on my webpage are of me...

ingols.org/martha

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
And I could also mention that I have a photo album of my very own. [Smile] I doubt I'll add to the Hatrack album simply because I have my own space and so very very very very many photos. [Big Grin]

(Sadly, I have to re-add them and re-organize them. Had some bizarre database corruption problem, and couldn't fix it, so... Even more sadly, I'm not done re-adding and re-organizing. Even more sadly than that, it's gonna take fuh-evah!)

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
foobonic was not a hatrack creation. a friend of a friend of hatrack just created an album for jatraqueros after a particularly social spring.
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I added two pictures of my new haircut! [Smile]

And now I'm done playing with photos for a while. [Razz]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
foobonic was not a hatrack creation. a friend of a friend of hatrack just created an album for jatraqueros after a particularly social spring.
Ahh, I see. Well, we'll have to come up with a cool name for then. And when we do I can register a Domain name for it I suppose.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
How about jatraqueros.com? Looks like it's available.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
PJ, any chance we can get a sticky on this for a while? [Smile]

Alcon, e-mail me about setting up a domain; I get a huge business discount and can register most dot coms for a buck.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kacie_lala33
Member # 9784

- posted      Profile for Kacie_lala33   Email Kacie_lala33         Edit/Delete Post 
This is wonderful .. [Big Grin] Thanks Alcon
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

eros, how on earth/where on earth do you manage dot com registrations for that cheap? Enquiring minds want to know...
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
quote:
Originally posted by TL:
I had no idea the ladies of hatrack were so beautiful. I may have to start being nicer to everyone.

Now that I know you're that shallow, I shall have to be less nice to you. [Razz]
Hey, maybe you'll meet somewhere in the middle.
Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:

eros, how on earth/where on earth do you manage dot com registrations for that cheap? Enquiring minds want to know...

<-- also curious
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I've just added pictures of me, and what everybody wants, pictures of Sasha.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
It wouldn't be a Hatrack album without the Dan At Work picture [Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, so I'm an idiot ... I deleted my album in a moment of rashness, and now I don't know how to create a new one. [Confused]
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Alrighty, I have been registered under Dr. Strangelove now (notice the period), so it's all good.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

I have created an Ode to Rhode Island in my album. I might add more but going through all my photos is tough business. Go check it out!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Very cool pictures.
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I did the same thing as Raia & Stranglove... Help!

[edit] thanks!

[ December 30, 2006, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
O.K., just uploaded some funnies. The pics are a little old, though.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Picture of me in a cape on the second page of my album! [Big Grin]
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia your hair is gorgeous. I am so jealous.

[Razz]

edit: Myr, I had totally forgotten that those pictures existed. How long ago was that? Like three years? I look SO much younger! (and I have major red-eye.) Wow.

edit again: ok, so I made the same mistake of making my album be under my real name, but I changed it in my profile... That fixed the immediate problem, but now I can't find the "add photo" or whatever option

[ January 01, 2007, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

At *least* three years ago, yeah! Good times.
Alcon
Member # 6645

quote:
edit again: ok, so I made the same mistake of making my album be under my real name, but I changed it in my profile... That fixed the immediate problem, but now I can't find the "add photo" or whatever option
Make sure you're logged in and inside your album. Then look at the right. It's not "add photo" it's "add item".
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Huh... Dragon, did you delete your original album before you changed your profile?
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Originally posted by Dragon:
Raia your hair is gorgeous. I am so jealous.

[Razz]

[Smile] Awww.... thanks!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got my act together and added an album.

Raia: I too am jealous of your gorgeous hair. [Smile]

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Aww, you guys!! [Blushing]

It IS a nightmare to take care of though... if it's any consolation...

Dragon
Member # 3670

Alcon - yeah, I did... [Razz]
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! It's great!
Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
Having put Gallery on my own website not too long ago, I can acknowledge the effort Alcon has put into this, but why doesn't someone use a google account and picasaweb to handle the Hatrack photo album?
Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
How come the thumbnail for my album looks like a broken mirror?
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Dragon, I recreated your main album and transfered permissions to you. You should now be able to edit it and add photo's/new albums to it as you please.

Avadaru, I suspect it has something to do with the file format your pictures are in. I'm guessing that the thumbnail creating extension I installed can't handle them. I'll look into it. The one I have currently installed was the only one I could get to play nice with my web server with out more work than I wanted to put into it at the time. I'll have another go at getting some of the others to work.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Avadaru, under the management options for your album, you can try to recreate the thumbnails. That might fix it.
Dragon
Member # 3670

thank you thank you!
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Moose and Squirrel Family

We finally created an album. More pictures will be added this weekend.

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I added some pictures from my trip...but I still don't have the one of Eduardo, Isabel, and me. [Frown] It'll be there as soon as I get it.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I started an album, but only put in old pictures to keep KQ from salivating to death. [Smile]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Pics Added as promised.
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
added myself
Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

A pair of new picures of me. Not the greatest pictures in the world, but everything else in my album was ancient, so I decided to take a couple of new ones.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
You been losing weight, Jake?
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Yep. 10 or 12 pounds so far, I'd guess.
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone else having a problem with spam comments? I logged on today and deleted 28 of them.

And while I was at it, I added a picture.

Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, nope; I don't seem to have gotten any spam comments.
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
No spam either.

BTW, I added some photos of me

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I know alcon's blog has gotten a few spam comments from time to time, it's a natural occurance.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Originally posted by brojack17:
No spam either.

BTW, I added some photos of me

I was wondering who that was.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.