FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Hatrack Photo Album (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Hatrack Photo Album
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
Alcon, is this still up?

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
It will be. A thunderstorm knocked out power to my server (I suspect) and my family is all on vacation so no one's at home to restart it. I called my friend, but she hasn't had a chance to get over there and restart it yet. She said she'll do it later today. So it should reappear some time this afternoon.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

Sweet, thanks man. [Smile]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

It's saying not found . . .
EDIT: I know how to read, I swear. I read where you said you moved the album... I swear it... [Wall Bash]

My bad dude.

[ July 25, 2008, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Nick ]

T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
OMIGOD! Lyrhawn is a dude
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

Just added an album. [Smile]
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
Could someone please post a link?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

http://hatrack.theroadgoeson.com
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Alright, I've deleted all of the comments from the gallery, there were about 2000. The vast majority were spam. I've also disabled commenting so that won't happen again. If you want to comment on a picture, use this thread and just link back to it [Wink]
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, those are some out of date pictures in my album; except for the last two I don't really look remotely like that anymore. I'll have to upload some new ones when I get a chance this weekend.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for dean   Email dean         Edit/Delete Post 
Kwea's a dude???

Maybe I ought to take some pictures. =D

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, new pictures added, all of 'em taken between the beginning of March and the end of May of this year.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

Spammers ruin all the fun. [Frown]
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
everytime i add a picture, it acts like i never added it ... help? [Confused]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

It has to be smaller than 2 megabytes, so you probably have to edit the file to make is smaller. You also can't add more than 8 megabytes at a time. [Smile] I would start there.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by T:man:
OMIGOD! Lyrhawn is a dude

News at 11!

I kept meaning to add more pictures to that thing but it kept fritzing out on me and the pictures never showed up so I gave up.

Plus I have no idea how to sign back into it.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyrhawn just seems like a girls name.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was funny. [Smile]
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

I just finished updating the gallery's software from 2.1.2 to 2.2.5. Doesn't look like there are many new features, but hopefully it'll make it a little more solid and stable. Lyrhawn if you need me to reset your password or something I can, fire me an e-mail if you want me to do that for you.

On another note, I finally have enough money that I can get a decent domain name for it. But I'm pretty idealess in terms of what we should get for it. Any suggestions?

Alcon
Member # 6645

quote:
everytime i add a picture, it acts like i never added it ... help? [Confused]
Hmm... e-mail me which account you're using (I don't see an account labelled largetuna in there). Sorry for the long delay. I don't have internet at home any more so my ability to keep up is limitted to off time at work.
Alcon
Member # 6645

Okay, found you largetuna. For some reason you didn't have a user album automatically created when you registered. I created one forum you and added you to it's permissions. It's the one named 'LargeTuna' [Wink] To add photos to it, click on the link for it and then hit add item on the left sidebar.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to add some pic, but I don't remember my password. I also don't remember if I added my email to my account there.

Could you email my password to me so I can update it?

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyrhawn is most definitely a boy. I possess the documents to prove it. [Razz]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

quote:
Could you email my password to me so I can update it?
Done.
Kwea
Member # 2199

Thanks!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

quote:
Originally posted by dean:
Kwea's a dude???

Maybe I ought to take some pictures. =D

My wife can vouch for me if you want.

So could Icky...although for a different reason. [Wink]

Kwea
Member # 2199

I just added a bunch of pics of my new dog, Champ...and one of my pumpkin carving efforts.

Here is a linky.

[ October 28, 2008, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.