FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Iceland, Scotland, London?

Author Topic: Iceland, Scotland, London?
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Everyone...

Back around the turn of the New Year I posted about being in London for a while and didn't really get much of a response. I'm not too dialed into who is exactly where but... I'm headed back over the pond for the first two weeks of June and didn't know if any Hatrack Folk will be around Iceland, Scotland or London (in that order) during that time?

~cmc

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like everyone I ever knew to be of that area on Hatrack -- none of them post any more.

And that last Hatrack Map that we had (you have to scroll over to see England) no one from that area registered as there.

Sorry

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, so close, I'm going to Iceland the 18th.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.