FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Huntsville, Alabama (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Huntsville, Alabama
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Huntsville.

It's taken me forever to get online. Comcast is slower than molasses in the winter time. I really, truly, do not like them as a company. I do, however, love the computer techs that work for them.

I have to say that Linksys has some awesome techs as well.

It's hot here.

That is all.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
How're the mountains and the trees doing? I remember them fondly.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
The trees and mountains are doing quite well, thank you.

We live "over the mountain" from Huntsville. It's a beautiful drive if you're heading out for a lazy Sunday drive. It's a nightmare if you're taking your kids to school.

One thing I've noticed about this area is that we get some seriously crazy storms. I'd say that sometimes they remind me of the monsoons I enjoyed so much in Arizona.

I'm also loving the ducks, geese and egrets in the water behind my house. They call it a lake, however, it's really just a very long, kinda wide pond.

Again, It's hot!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you're enjoying the remains of hurricane Fay up there. We're getting a long soaking rain which we really needed, so I'm happy. Welcome to Alabama!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.