FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Scott Pot (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Scott Pot
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get the blackberry witch thing, but I suspect I'm better off.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is fantastic.

Except for...ahem...certain portions.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

- posted      Profile for Achilles           Edit/Delete Post 
Scott is fantastic even when he's not.

I hate that.

Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott is detestable even when he's likable. Its very unnerving.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I pirated all my copies of Firefox.

I mean, Firefly.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

Copyright infringer.
Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Pooka:

Blackberry Witch

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

Go ahead. Lord that website and your published works over us.

You disgust me.

Scott R
Member # 567

Of course I do! That's the point!
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Because you don't DO anything!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Except whine.
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Even the bees hate you, since you couldn't manage them properly.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Egads! Now I know what's happening to the bees! Just because you couldn't keep them well doesn't mean you have to cause all the colonies to collapse!
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Yes it does.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Blackberry Witch:

Egads, He's a closet scientologist!!!

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Many of Scott's clothes have recently come out of the closet. However Scott hasn't allowed some of his most ugly outfits to come out in years.
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
However Scott hasn't allowed some of his most ugly outfits to come out in years.
You mean he has stuff that's actually uglier than what he wears?

That's scary.

Scott R
Member # 567

I give all the money I get from doing audits to the Center for Disease Proliferation.

I deliberately wear ill-fitting sweatsuits, polyester bowling shoes, and a bandana do-rag, and walk in front of Stacy London. Her cries of horror make a pleasing noise unto mine ears.

I don't like kitten's.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott is the secret force behind the popularity of Paris Hilton.
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott edited Star Wars so Han shot second.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

And I talked Lucas into giving Jar-Jar a bigger part in Ep.1.

I'm on Nicole Ritchie's speed dial for financial and personal advice.

katharina
Member # 827

That makes you look good, Scott - she's doing well financially and her personal life is going fine.

I know the truth. You're actually the life coach for Lindsay Lohan.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Ha. Goes to show what you know.

Lindsey Lohan thought I wasn't sober enough to be her life coach.

The Rabbit
Member # 671

Scott is actually the person who called TCPS claiming he was a pregnant, abused 16 year old polygamist wife. He can do a pretty convincing imitation of a 16 year girl when he speaks in falsetto.
katharina
Member # 827

Scott designed Windows ME.

Scott told Cassius to take on the Parthians.

Scott R
Member # 567

I not only designed ME, I continue to use it.
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Saddam's WMDs are in Scott's basement. That's not as evil as promoting Jar-Jar though.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Originally posted by Morbo:
Saddam's WMDs are in Scott's basement.

I just don't see how Scott could fit Saddam's WMD's in his basement with the 100 Uranium centrifuges he's building for the Iranians.
katharina
Member # 827

Scott's basement is bigger on the inside.

But he is not the Doctor.

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Scott R:

I don't like kitten's.

Well, duh. No one doe's. And you're too despicable for Chuck Norris to defend, but too lame for him to fight.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

I make Chuck Norris cry, and then don't share his tears with anyone.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
He can do a pretty convincing imitation of a 16 year girl when he speaks in falsetto.

That's not a falsetto. When he does a falsetto, he sounds more like a 4-year-old girl.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Originally posted by katharina:

Great, so now he's expanded his basement so far he's undermining foundations in half the neighborhood.

Don't say I didn't tell you so, when your neighbors grand piano crashes down on your little mining operation

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Scott's heart is a mini-black hole that will eventually consume the entire universe into a very bland and depressed singularity who spends every Saturday night hoping to get lucky at the local Singularity Bar, and ends up going home with some ugly nebula from which it contracts yet another STD (Stellar-ly Transmitted Disease).
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
The amusing thing is that underneath all the falsetto bravado, Scott is utterly, underwhelmingly prosaic.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

My prosaicness is poetical.
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

But never, ever noetical.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

His Prosaicness is on Prozac.
Scott R
Member # 567

Neither nautical nor optical,
Optimal or hospitable;

But hostile!

The Rabbit
Member # 671

ppfff!
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Scott designed Windows ME.

No, no, no... he designed Microsoft Bob.
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Which means that, by extension, Scott is responsible for Comic Sans.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the horror!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [Big Grin]

ScottR=Funny

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
quote:

Great, so now he's expanded his basement so far he's undermining foundations in half the neighborhood.

Don't say I didn't tell you so, when your neighbors grand piano crashes down on your little mining operation

If Scott's basement is bigger on the inside than the outside, then he's undermining the very foundations of the Universe. And it's a neighboring Universe's Grand Unified Theory of Everything that's going to come crashing down on all of us. [Frown]

All that for a little more storage space--I mean, that's just selfish.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

When I grill for the neighborhood, I put cheese on the inside of the hamburgers so my Jewish neighbors don't know until it's too late.

I mix everclear with my green-jello-and-carrot recipes for Mormon potlucks.

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Groovy idea, the everclear.

What awful thing do you do to green eggs and ham?

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

I mix them with a fox,
I put them in a box.
I grind it all with mouse
And barge into your house.

Eat them, eat them, I implore
Eat them up! I will make more!

And in the dark, or on a plane,
Eat them, or I'll cause you pain!

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
OWWW!

I'me eating, as fast as I can!

you evil man . . .

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

Don't be intimidated, Shan.

Scott R is a quivering pool of sentimentality wrapped inside a gooey mix of bougie tastes, false southern charm and middlebrow Mormonism all coated with a thin veneer of what appears to be a complex dark bitter chocolate but is actually waxy, stale, slightly-sweetened carob.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.