FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Google-fu challenge

Author Topic: Google-fu challenge
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday I was out with my 2-year-old, and we went into a toy store. He became fascinated with a Mr. Bill doll, so I bought it for him. He's hardly let it leave his grip since.

When I got home, I thought I'd show him some of the Mr. Bill sketches so he could see his doll in action. I own the first 4 seasons of SNL on DVD, and I cracked them open looking for the sketches.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find any indication in the packaging of which episodes contain Mr. Bill shorts. I found one episode by sheer chance (the Karen Black episode of Season 2), but that was it. I also had no luck with Wikipedia or Google.

So that's the challenge. Can anyone find me a list of the old SNL episodes that contain Mr. Bill films? Thanks in advance. [Smile]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
*blink* You're showing Mr. Bill sketches to a two-year-old?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

'Fraid so. *oh, no!*
Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
IMDB SNL

And search the page for "Mr. Bill"

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

Wow, Nice! You are my hero. [Hail]
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Check this
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

That's exactly what I was looking for. Amazing... Hatrack wins again! [Big Grin]
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
have you tried checking youtube? i got to see a lot of old muppet stuff on that site
Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

Yes, I found a bunch on YouTube, but the little dude prefers seeing things on the actual TV. Must be a toddler thing. [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.