Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Interview with Aliette

Author Topic: Interview with Aliette
Spaceman
Member # 9240

- posted      Profile for Spaceman           Edit/Delete Post 
Interview with Hatracker Aliette de Bodard

http://blip.tv/file/2163324/

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pixydust
Member # 2311

- posted      Profile for pixydust   Email pixydust         Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff! Thanks!
Posts: 811 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elan
Member # 2442

- posted      Profile for Elan           Edit/Delete Post 
I am bumping this post since Spaceman recently invoked Aliette de Bodard's name in MartinV's thread regarding non-English writers wishing to sell to foreign (English) markets. Aliette is better known as Silver3 to Hatrackers, and is an exceptional writer.
Posts: 2026 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spaceman
Member # 9240

If you like that one, the current episode (#5) is with Stan Schmidt of Analog Magazine and the previous one (#4) was with Cat Rambo of Fantasy Magazine. Good tips for writers in both.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MartinV
Member # 5512

- posted      Profile for MartinV   Email MartinV         Edit/Delete Post 
The interviews themselves were very informative. Thank you for pointing it out.

[This message has been edited by MartinV (edited July 15, 2009).]

Posts: 1271 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philocinemas
Member # 8108

- posted      Profile for philocinemas   Email philocinemas         Edit/Delete Post 
Spaceman, I found your interview with Stan Schmidt very interesting - it gave me a little insight into his personality. Thanks for posting it.
Posts: 2003 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spaceman
Member # 9240

Thanks re: the interviews. Unsaid is the reaction to the rest of the podcast, but that other drivel only lasts about 5 minutes anyway and the interview is the meat. I'm aiming for every two weeks through episode 10, after which I will evaluate where I want to go with the podcast.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.