FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 112)

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not if you cut the blue wire first.

Or was it the red?

Posts: 2404 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your first thought was correct. Cutting the blue wire would disable the explosion. On the other hand it would trigger the release of nerve gas.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good! I like nerves, though I'm not so sure about the gas part.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see where you are coming from. I thought about installing the nerve liquid option, but the salesman just couldn't convince me that it was a solid substitute.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

I demand nerve plasma
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Will Phil see his shadow?
ricree101
Member # 7749

Will the shadow see Phil?
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Only if Phil has done something evil.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You kno Phil.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Well, I thought I did. But recent events have made me less sure of how well I know him.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moral of the story: never trust groundhogs.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Can I still trust Chip and Dale?
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course you can, they are the rescue rangers
Posts: 2324 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

and they're picking up the slack.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

There's no case too big
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

There's no case too small
ricree101
Member # 7749

If you need help just call
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Let's get dangerous!
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when there's trouble you, call D.W.!
Posts: 2324 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Spoon!
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

There is no spoon.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Next you'll be telling me that the cake is a lie...
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Cake or death?
ricree101
Member # 7749

let them eat death?
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm sorry we seem to be out of cake.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Well, in stead of cake, I will just have some of this salmon mousse.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Well goverener, just had a look around the back of the shop & we seem to be fresh out.
ricree101
Member # 7749

Do you, in fact, have any mousse at all in your mousse shop?
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I'm guessing he does, but none of them are edible. You put them in your hair.
ricree101
Member # 7749

I hear that salmon hair scent is all the rage these days.
Marek
Member # 5404

especially if you hang it with bears, they love it
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

While it is popular now, it was quite an upstream battle to get the recognition.
ricree101
Member # 7749

Yes, but it has certainly spawned many imitators.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I think it's all a bit fishy!
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

How cod you say that?
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Pearl-haps your right (whale)...I was being shellfish.
ricree101
Member # 7749

Then maybe it's time for you to clam up and let me take this thread.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Never!

(fish joke)

ricree101
Member # 7749

never, neverfish?
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Second acuarium to the right and on til your feet are wet.
ricree101
Member # 7749

if your feet are wet, you should have used more pixie dust.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Like one wouldn't fly thru a cloud or two.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Hi, I'm back. I was out fishing. Only caught three Greengills. The biggest one was 11 inches.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I've tried fishing a couple or three times. Never caught the bug.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

After the fishing I did some bug hunting as well. Managed to capture two dozen so far.
ricree101
Member # 7749

I hope you patched them upstream.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I was not fishing in a river, but in a lake.
ricree101
Member # 7749

I sea
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Dare I brook the subject? What did you do w/ the bugs?
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I gave the bugs to the entity that requested me to gather them.
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.