FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The ice cream personality profile (Page 2)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The ice cream personality profile
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
On naked men, silly!

But I still like them with ice cream, or whipped cream, but I'm not so sure about cherries! :P Hot fudge might be a bit sadistic, though.

Another favorite of mine (get your dirty minds out of the gutter now *grin*) is a fruit salad with ice cream: strawberries, blueberries, bananas, pineapple and vanilla ice cream.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
*cringe*
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom

Can't you control her?

I have to agree with Icarus though, nut ruin almost everything they come in contact with.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
You people are....NUTS!

Ice Cream: Black Cherry

Toppings: Peanuts

Eat it quickly, but let every bite melt on your tongue.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Two scoops of chocolate amaretto cheesecake

Half a pump of hot fudge (it's hardly necessary, but since I have the option, might as well)

Begin eating immediately. Stop eating when there's nothing left.

(It seems like these should be haikus.)

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Chocolate Ice Cream (vanilla in a pinch).

Nestle Crunch mixed in.

Eaten immediately.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Chocolate.
In a bowl.
Doesn't matter how hard or how soft, just as long as it's not completely melted.
I put as much in the bowl that it will hold and eat it medium speed.
No toppings. Just chocolate icecream.

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Chocolate chip, cookie dough. M&Ms. Lots of M&Ms. You can never have enough. Eaten from a bowl immediatly, but savored.

Or it could be another flavor, but the last time I ate ice cream was a couple months before I could freeze water on the sidewalk...

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear ya, cap'n. I went to Wendy's the other day with the express purpose of getting a frosty. I decided after I got out my door that a -12 wind chill is a big factor in carrying out that decision!
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 

I will withhold comment on where nuts DO belong!

If you like Crunch bars, though, you'll LOVE Cocoa Krispies! Especially with hot fudge!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Christy...
Mint chocolate chip
Hot fudge, peanuts and whipped cream
I would savor it, eating it quickly enough that it is still mostly frozen, but not so quickly as to get an ice cream headache or to devour it.
Those ice cream glasses are pretty, but I prefer mine in a plain bowl because its hard to get the ice cream out of the bottom of those glasses

quote:
Mint ice cream with chocolate chip indicates a strong sense of personal hygiene and grooming coupled with a personality that enjoys the interplay of ideas. Look for a rather tradition yet high-end taste in clothing or decor, but with an undercurrent of pure whimsy thrown in. This person enjoys subtlety and is an excellent and interesting conversationalist, especially when excited by the topic or the people involved.

quote:
The combination of hot fudge, whipped cream and peanuts indicates a preference for multi-layered relationships. This is the sort of person who would most likely marry their best friend. Viewed as a traditionalist by many, this person has suprises in store for any who judge him or her too quickly. Likewise, this person prefers those who are surprisingly deep and warm. He or she rarely judges a book by its cover, but takes his/her time getting to know a person and savoring every last moment of it.

quote:
Eating the ice cream while still frozen indicates a person who likes things as they are. She takes people as they are. She adapts well to situations once she knows the score. A conformist on the surface. Often viewed by others as the teacher's pet kind of person. Always ready to please others. But in reality, this is just a by-product of his or her desire to adapt to each situation and get the most out of it.

quote:
The choice of a plain bowl shows a stick-to-it nature. This is a person who will get the job done, every time. The job isn't over until it has been worked through completely and then really polished off. This is a detail person, often disturbed by things left partly done. Perhaps a neat freak, but just as likely to have his or her own strong sense of organization, regardless of how it appears to others.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Doug J
Sherbert
None

very slow

quote:
Sherbert, especially sans toppings, is the frozen confection of choice for those who don't care what the rest of the world thinks of them. Don't judge this person or they will take you out, one way or another. They can be very affectionate with those whom they trust, but cross them at your own peril.

quote:
Eating slowly is the sign of a contemplative soul. This a person who examines his or her motivations in all situations and acts only when he or she is certain of doing the right thing. Some call him/her a procrastinator, but in reality there is none more decisive once a conclusion has been reached. Makes few but permanent friendships.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

No topping

Softened a bit, but only because the freezer freezes sooo well you can't get a spoon in there.

Bowl? What's the bowl for, again?

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Mmmmmm. That B&J Chocolate Fudge Brownie is GOOD STUFF! Too RICH for most people, but not for a MANLY man like me!...um, I'm not sure what that says about YOU, though, Kayla. Bob?

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Scott R:
Chocolate frozen custard milkshakes.

quote:
Obtaining one's ice cream in the form of a milkshake is indicative of a contrary nature. The person who does this is often shocking in mannerisms and speech, as well as attire. Look for this person to drive a very fast car or even a motorcycle.

quote:
Chocolate is the flavor of choice for lovers. It has physiological effects, to be sure, but also is highly symbolic of a sensual nature. Those who like pure chocolate, unadulterated, are strong-willed and fierce competitors. Others watch them tilt at windmills sometimes, but it always works out in the end. Hard working and sure footed is the by-word.

quote:
Custard varieties of frozen confections indicate a deep seated hedonism. This person is likely to enjoy life in all its manifestations. He or she is intense interpersonally, often even loud or boisterous. This devil-may-care soul has a kind streak and hates to see others suffer, especially if his/her sense of justice is offended. Takes EVERYTHING personally but is still able to empathize with those in need. Most often seen pitching in to help. Hates talking about fixes and loves actually doing the fixing.

Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! That's amazing. Almost every horoscope: astral,chinese,color is WAY off for me. Who knew that it was really my taste in ice cream that personality was formed on. *giggle*
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus, I was thinking it probably meant I wasn't gettin' enough as it has the same effect as sex and regular chocolate just doesn't cut it.

(Though the "tilting at windmills" thing Bob mentioned in the chocolate part of that last one sounds a bit like me...)

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberry ice cream (better with chunks)

Chocolate syrup

I like it soft enough that it doesn't freeze my teeth off, but not soupy on the bottom. I try not to have leftover chocolate syrup on the bottom either, just because it's harder to get to with a spoon that way.

Small, shallow bowls are best. (Does this mean I am a small, shallow person? )

(I also love peach sherbet)

[This message has been edited by Diosmel Duda (edited January 22, 2003).]

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite Ice Cream is French Vanilla (the best available) in a bowl, a nice small hand size bowl.
(edit to say I don't like it so frozen it is hard to eat. Just a little on the soft side.)

I love it best with caramel and English Walnuts (althouh pecans will do)

[This message has been edited by Fael (edited January 22, 2003).]

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, when you have the time:

Vanilla custard with real vanilla bean and a high fat content, blended with sparkling soda water into a frothy italian-soda-thingy, no solid custard left, but does have little chunks of frozen soda-water floating around the edges.

No topping. Very plain stainless steel ice tea spoon (extra long), sipped one spoonful at a time, preferably from a tall green/blue-brown chilled Frankoma mug.

Mmmmm. (Thanks!)

[This message has been edited by ClaudiaTherese (edited January 22, 2003).]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take CT's soda thing including the stainless steel spoon, but add a shot of caramel and switch from the mug to a soda glass.

When it comes to sipping/drinking something, I prefer glass. Not plastic. Not ceramic. Glass.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
I like chocolate chip cookie dough, hot fudge toppings, and nice and soft...what does that say about me? Hmmm?

[This message has been edited by Human (edited January 23, 2003).]

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like some real Hazelnut Gelato served in a chilled dish at a side walk ice cream stand in a small town in the mountains of northern italy with some bitter sweet chocolate ganache on top. I want the ice cream in a chilled dish so that I can savor it slowly without having the ice cream melt.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
The Rabbit, your description sounds EXACTLY like the gelato cafe I ate at when I was in Italy...eerily similar...
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Good chocolate ice cream. No toppings. Eaten while it is still mostly frozen so that you have to chew a bit.

*drool*

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

chewing ice cream?!?!

Mother_Toretha
Member # 3943

- posted      Profile for Mother_Toretha   Email Mother_Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
(i'm posting under this name because I promised myself I'd make my 2000th on my birthday, so I need to use a different name til then)

Vanilla bean. plain. I like it either very frozen, or with a coating of melted ice cream. Sometimes I'll add a tiny bit of choclate sauce, but not much at all. Homemade chocolate sauce is best, and I'll eat it very very slowly licking it from a spoon. YUMMMMMM

[This message has been edited by Mother_Toretha (edited January 31, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Mother_Toretha (edited February 06, 2003).]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.

A response.

A GOOD response.

Thanks, Bob. You have opened my mind to all the wonderful, chocalaty, smooth coolness that is me.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

zgator:
Vanilla with caramel swirls.
No toppings.

Right out of the carton just melted enough so it's not rock hard.

quote:
Vanilla with various additives is really just a back-door way of sneaking in toppings for some people. The vanilla itself is a sign of purity and a certain amount of traditionalist tendencies. The swirled inclusions are indicative of a darker streak in the personality. Perhaps a little tendency to mix things up on occassion. In a purely physical sense. This is the kind of person you might meet and dismiss on one occassion only to find yourself utterly fascinated by them at the next meeting. Always full of suprises behind that Mr. or Ms. Clean exterior.

quote:
Eating out of the carton is a definite sign of impatience and a lack of self-control or discipline. Expect these people to be extremely creative in bursts of genius. Out of the carton eaters are often absorbed in whatever interests them to the exclusion of everything else in life. These folks need very understanding and self-sufficient spouses and children. Fortunately, they make up for it in not being hide-bound with rules and expectations for anyone else. These are the lavalamps of the human world.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Ophelia:
mint chocolate chip
Baileys Irish cream

Stirred with a spoon so that it's more like a shake than anything else. That means that it's served in a small glass instead of a bowl.

Other important things: The ice cream has to be the green kind, not the white kind. Because I have named this delicious treat Irish Bliss, green mint chocolate chip ice cream just feels right. Also, there should be enough Baileys to add flavour to the ice cream, but not so much as to take away the green color.

Wow!

quote:
Mint ice cream with chocolate chip indicates a strong sense of personal hygiene and grooming coupled with a personality that enjoys the interplay of ideas. Look for a rather tradition yet high-end taste in clothing or decor, but with an undercurrent of pure whimsy thrown in. This person enjoys subtlety and is an excellent and interesting conversationalist, especially when excited by the topic or the people involved.

quote:
Use of liquors as a topping indicates a strong willed individual who often can't leave well enough alone. The goal is always to make things better, but often the results are somewhat less than first imagined. Some would call this person nosey, but really it's just a by-product of his/her strong sense of knowing what to do in almost every situation. This is the kind of person who can't bear to sit back and watch others wrestle with a problem. He/she will jump right in an propose a solution, all the while trying not to take over the project. Friends value this person like the settlers valued the cavalry -- he/she rides in and saves the day every time.

quote:
Stirring to liquid form and using a small glass indicates the person is interested in quality -- high quality. This is a person who tries to surround him/herself with items of lasting value. This same tendency translates into friendships and family relationships too. The goal isn't necessarily quantity, but richness of the experience. This type of person is not bound by traditions and will often come up with outrageous new experiences for everyone to try with him/her. A fun person to know.

quote:
Those who give names to their ice cream-based treats are people with a strong sense of self-worth. Their efforts are worthy of notice and if they toot their own horn a bit, that's okay because the value is there for all to see and experience. These are not shy people, but rather like to be the center of attention -- if they've earned it. Suprisingly grounded and "real" this person makes a great friend unless crossed. Then, WATCH OUT!!!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Tammy:
Coffee & French Vanilla
(Bryers)
Maybe a little bit of Hershey Chocolate Sauce on top
Frozen to Almost Frozen
Hmmm...I like most everything that Hagandaz sp? and Ben & Jerry's put out.
I'm getting a particular craving....

quote:
A mix of coffee and French Vanilla indicates an open mind. The coffee is the intellectual in you coming through. The French vanilla is the sophisticated person who loves a challenge. Your choice of premium brands further displays your discerning nature in all your dealings. You are the kind of person who can take command of a situation and set an example for all around you. If you don't see this side yet...give it time to develop. You'll be wearing Chanel suits and running things in no time.

quote:
Hershey's Syrup is the no-nonsense side. You like people who are straight forward and add something to your life. You dislike those who can't adapt themselves to you with grace and ease. They don't have to be overly passionate...just be there for you. Comforting relationships are your true desire

quote:
Eating the ice cream while still frozen indicates a person who likes things as they are. She takes people as they are. She adapts well to situations once she knows the score. A conformist on the surface. Often viewed by others as the teacher's pet kind of person. Always ready to please others. But in reality, this is just a by-product of his or her desire to adapt to each situation and get the most out of it.

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited January 23, 2003).]

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberry(with real strawberries god damn it)
rainbow sprinkles(yes, i'm a big homo, but i don't care )
maybe some fudge.
in a cone, cause i love to eat the cone after. sugar or wafer. they both have their advantages.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob always scares me with hhis thoughts..sheesh
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

xnera:
Frozen yogurt chocolate-vanilla swirl, topped with small peanut-butter chips, served in a styrofoam bowl and eaten with a small plastic spoon. It's natural for it to be a bit melty right out of the machine. I'd try to save some of the PB chips for the last spoonful, and I always scrape the bottom of the bowl trying to get all the ice cream.

I assume you mean the soft-serve variety that comes out of a machine, right?

quote:
Soft-serve ice creams and yogurts are the choice of comfortable people. Surprisingly, the mixing of flavors isn't really all that crucial here or indicative of much. The same person, if two flavors aren't available, would make do. And that's just the kind of person they are -- quick to adapt and able to see the value in everyone around them. And to bring it out as well.

quote:
Peanut butter chips as a topping indicate a person who likes playful friends and lovers. This is important -- that you have a streak of whimsy and the attitude that whatever you are doing, it should be fun. That's what this person values deep down in relationships. In return, you'll find openness to new experiences and a willingness to meet you at least halfway.

quote:
styrofoam cups and plastic spoons are just what the doctor ordered for the person who likes closure. When the job is done, it's done. No more monkeying around. No fuss. This person might fight to get every last drop of enjoyment out of a situation, but when the day is done, this person is moving on to bigger and better things. If you are in a relationship with this type of person, you'd do well to keep it fresh and new, exciting even. But if the relationship is over, don't look for this person to pine for you. They've forgotten you before the door closed behind you. Move on!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Icarus:
Chocolate chip cookie dough if it's Ben & Jerry's, otherwise chocolate or cinnamon, with fudge and Cocoa Crisps (cereal), and NEVER any whipped cream or nuts (I'll send it back!).
In a coffee mug and wait for it to begin to melt.

quote:
This is a person with broad interests. He has a few strong themes running through his personality and is sometimes surprisingly complicated. Sometimes very spicy in his humor and in his general approach to others

quote:
Fudge is the topping of choice for those who want more out of life. If they fall for you, it's all the way and forever. There's no disguised feelings or holding back with this type of person. The effect can be smothering, though, so beware if you aren't the strong type because you may not hold up under the love this person can lavish upon you. But if you are strong enough, this is the person to take home to meet the folks. This is the person that will make it all alright and block the badness from ever touching you.

quote:
Cocoa crisps indicate that this person is drawn to complex personalities as friends and soulmates. He looks for more than just your involvement. He wants to get to the very essence of you and understand it in every nuance. And, for all that, you'd better be an interesting person. Blandness or shyness is actually repellent to this person!!!

quote:
Strong aversions to whipped cream and or nuts indicates a desire to keep things simple. Which is often contradictory when other toppings are selected. What's really going on is a slight insecurity. "These toppings are okay, but those are just OUT!" is saying to the world that you can keep your fancy games and shiny things. I'm not impressed. What this person wants is a solid relationship with a heavy dose of reality whereever he cares to look. Want to see him angry? Try playing cute or coy. You'll only try it once, guaranteed!

quote:
Eating from a coffee mug is a sign of a practical nature and of some restraint. He's saying that he can wait for the rest of the world to come to its senses. He'll enjoy doing what is his to do and he'll do it the way it should be done. He consciously sets an example and (reasonably) expects others to follow that example. Can become frustrated when the rest of us just don't get it, but he's a very patient and persevering soul. In it for the long haul and the big payoff.

quote:
letting it melt a bit first demonstrates a desire for less struggle and strife. The stress of life can really get to this person and when that builds up, he reevaluates to see where he can make everything work easier and simpler. Work smarter, not harder is a watchword with this type of individual. Some might call him a worrier or a procrastinator, but both are far from the real truth. The real truth is that this person is contemplating the next move and will ultimately take the path that gets from A to B with the least added conflict. In fact, this type of person makes a great mediator of disagreements because people know he'll always figure out a way to diffuse the situation.

Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Vanilla with caramel swirl - and let me 'splain. If you just add caramel topping, it's not the same temp as the ice cream therefore it remains separate, and usually it just pours off the ice cream and puddles at the bottom. Then, to get all the caramel you have to wait until the end when the ice cream is melted and soupy and that's just ick.

Plain whipped cream on top. No nuts or anything else.

Fast! Have to eat it fast because when it melts it looks like milky caramel soup and that's just yuck.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to swamp Bob with another one, but this is too much fun!

Favorite: Cookies n' Cream (or anything chocolate! My true favorite is World Class Chocolate from Baskin Robbins, but I don't know if that would work.)
Toppings: hot fudge and whipped cream (NO nuts)

I eat ice cream relatively slowly because I like to enjoy it. Also, I like it partially melted.

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Wow.

That's me!

J.A.N.E
Member # 4451

- posted      Profile for J.A.N.E           Edit/Delete Post 
Tirramassu flavored gelato, in a sugar cone. No toppings, and eaten while walking...so probably eaten quickly to avoid dripage.
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

have we been told, or figured out, how Bob's doing this? is this all out of the brilliance of his imagination?
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

I kind of assumed that he made up a bunch of general statements beforehand that he's been cutting and pasting, and that he's adding to that whenever anyone throws him a curve ball.

He's just got too many answers. No way I'm going to believe that he or his source was prepared specifically for Cocoa Crispies or some of the other bizzarre things people have said.

LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Served in a waffle cone cup; White Chocolate Ice Cream topped with fresh frozen strawberries and toasted coconut.

Eaten in small spoonfuls. The strawberries melting on your tongue.

Break off and eat pieces of waffle cone that have absorbed just the right amount of icecream goodness.

Yumm..

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
Butter pecan, no toppings, in a cone, and I eat it as fast as I can!
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie
Member # 3100

- posted      Profile for Kasie   Email Kasie         Edit/Delete Post 
Flavor: Vanilla
Topping(s): Gummi bears
Completely frozen -- not melted.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Vanilla soft ice, coming out of a soft ice machine, with cream.
In a soft cone that weakens with the ice.

Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Leonide:

Ice Cream: 1 scoop peanut butter, one scoop strawberry cheesecake.

Toppings: Peanut butter sauce, Reeses peanut butter cup, Hot Fudge

In: a dish...i hate cones.

How I eat it: Medium pace, fast enough so that it dosn't melt but slow enough that I don't get a brain freeze. And i probably won't finish it. AND I'll probably be sick in a few hours. I'm lactose intolerant

quote:
Peanut butter ice cream indicates a longing for the simplicity of youth. This and a care-free attitude combine to make an adult with a remarkably youthful outlook on life. Fun is important to this person.

quote:
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is the sign of a person who wants more, MUCH more out of life. This is a restless soul, ever searching for ways to improve herself and her lot in life. Employers, don't take this one for granted because soon enough you could be working for her! Loves a challenge as long as there is some obvious goal or reward in sight.

quote:
Peanut butter sauce mixed with Hot Fudge and Reeses PB cups altogether on one confection. This is a person who knows exactly what she wants in a relationship and, in particular, she's looking for a person JUST LIKE HERSELF. You have to share her sense of fun and adventure or just hit the road, Jack. And while you're at it, lighten up! If you want to impress this person, you'd better be witty and down to earth. Good looks won't hurt your chances, but it's the spirit she's really after. Let loose with her and watch what happens!!!

quote:
People who eat ice cream from a dish searching for stability. They are willing to chase down the very last of everything, but they also aren't afraid of getting into the gooey messes of life. They never turn down a work assignment, no matter how menial, as long as it holds the promise of some tangible reward.

quote:
Those who despise cones as a holder for their ice cream are somewhat inflexible in their work relationships. They want things a certain way and it has to meet with their sense of organization, timing and added value. They make great bosses if you are willing to do things their way most of the time.

quote:
A medium pace of ice cream ingestion indicates a fear of the future. You might find this person falling in love yet failing to ultimately commit. Don't be deterred, though, because this is not their true personality, but an indication of some lingering insecurities. Overcome those and you'll be in for the ride of your life.

quote:
Those suffering from lactose intolerance who still eat ice cream display a healthy disregard for the rules, and sometimes even for reality itself. If you need an off-the-wall solution, this is your person. They'll try anything and stick with it if it works. Unfortunately, this all comes at a price. There's a lot of guilt that builds up and you can expect this person to get overwhelmed with it periodically. Usually, this is just temporary.

Leonide
Member # 4157

quote:
If you want to impress this person, you'd better be witty and down to earth. Good looks won't hurt your chances, but it's the spirit she's really after.

that is so me!!

Thankee Bob...this is the coolest idea!

sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
crushed Soft Batch cookies mixed in
soft but no liquidy
served in as big a bowl as you can find

Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob is King .

::wipes a small smudge of chocolate off her creamy colored Chanel Suit::

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a permenant favorite, but I buy every new flavor of Ben&Jerry's as soon as it comes out.

I eat one scoop per serving, in a custard cup, with a baby spoon, so I can eat less but it lasts longer.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.