FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Kingdom of Loathing (Page 32)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: The Kingdom of Loathing
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Have they posted an announcement about that? Never mind, I'll go check. [Wink]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Couldn't help it. I created another one.

That character named "the_draker" who just applied to the clan is me. [Smile]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Another character by the name of "LactoseTheIntolerant" [Smile]
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I am in...I joined last week, but forgot to post about it. [Smile]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Reviving this thread because we've had an application to the Chapeaustand clan. Does anyone vouch for "Twolly"?

I've sent the person a message asking if they know anyone in the clan. Thanks.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Never mind - it's OatmealFairy's multi. She should have mentioned it to me.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
For anyone playing...

The countdown to NS13 is underway!

Already a storm (which is probably nothing to worry about) is hovering over the kingdom. The Grim Grimacite Site is now open to adventurers. No one is sure what to do with chunks of depleted grimacite that are among the item drops gotten by doing battle with the Penguin Mafia.

Here's what Jick says is ahead for NS13:

quote:
What is NS13?
NS13 represents a complete paradigm shift, full of hyper-evolved Web 2.0-enabled RPG synergy. It's also a great big content update for KoL. Biggest one ever. Bigger even than the ascension rollout, in terms of sheer volume of new stuff.

What are we adding?

The most obvious change is that the Naughty Sorceress quest is moving to level 13, and there are two new Council quests for levels 11 and 12. They're both huge, sprawling, epic, and come equipped with several chocks full of awesomeness. This awesomeness includes:

*A bunch of new zones. Let's call it 30ish.
*More than 400 new items, over 100 new monsters, and at least 20 new trophies.
*Content additions to many of the early-game Council quests.
*A brand-new Guild quest, with a new boss and some neat rewards.
*New, more interesting challenges and rewards in Fernswarthy's Basement.
*A completely revamped and content-rich Bounty Hunter Hunter.
*Small content updates in nearly every existing zone.
*A new Casual ascension type -- no Ronin, no Hagnk's, just reincarnate and keep playing.
*A super-awesome, super-secret, super-new ascension type -- the long pined-for totally level playing field.
And more!

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

I'm trying to ascend three characters before NS-13 rolls out. I've got my main character, which always plays hardcore, then two softcore characters. One I had passed off to my daughter who then decided she doesn't want to play. [Dont Know] My hardcore character (CaySedai) is going for two trophies, and needs about six more pounds of familiar weight for one, then I have to remember to ascend with my 20-lb stab bat for the other. I was also going for the Level 30 trophy, but won't make that one. Next time, maybe.
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] I've earned my worm riding hooks. I love this game.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Worm riding hooks? I'll have to find out about that.
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, I was only allowed one worm ride. [Frown]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
My account has been deleted for lack of participation.

I guess I'll start over.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Dana: I can send you an item that you keep through a rollover, then send it back.

From the KoL wiki:
Having a Mr. Store item, familiar, or skill at rollover will cause your account to have the 'nodelete' flag set, so it will not ever be deleted due to inactivity. When this happens, the message, "This account will not be deleted from inactivity" will be displayed at the bottom of the account menu.

I have spent a few dollars for Mr. Accessories which I have traded in on various items. I can't send familiars, but I have familiar equipment and other equipment that can be sent.

dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
That would be lovely. My character is also named Dana.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

I whitelisted you so you will join the clan automatically. I'll send you a Mayflower bouquet. Keep it for a couple of days, check "account" to make sure it has the no delete message, then send it back. [Wink]
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.