FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Random Thread (Page 6)

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: The Random Thread
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm personality--very disappointing.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is everything I do so obvious..and those pretty smart act so dumb...grr..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Centurion
Member # 3956

- posted      Profile for Centurion           Edit/Delete Post 
It's okay, Vana.

For as long as I've had my computer, I've only had one e-mail. It's no big deal.

Posts: 717 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Centurian.

Poor me.

*weeps*

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Since Ive created a hotmail account, ive sent two and got 4 back (not including junk)... the two were to OSC and the others were people who I told myself.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Time to go...
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a Honor Choir audition in a coughing fit; I have a LJYO (LA Junior Youth Orchestra) audition tomorrow and I haven't picked up my violin yet b/c my fingers are still numb; then on Sunday I have an audition to play in the Bach Competition this December, in which I'm not sure my teacher thinks I'll humiliate myself.

First What Sweeter Music, to Farandole to Solfeggettio..goodness..I'd give anything to learn guitar right now though, or drums..hehe..

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
The shuttle to my best friend's place is full so I have to wait a whole other week!
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Centurion
Member # 3956

- posted      Profile for Centurion           Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, Mae! Kick some butt, okay!
Posts: 717 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Yeah..I better because my teacher changed the audition for the Bach to tomorrow immediately after my first competition. That's just cruelty..grr..
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Vana....

The brand name is a little unoriginal.

CHI

Representing itself well enough I suppose, it is after all a Ceramic Hairstyling Iron.

Fer Coiffant en Ceramique
pour des cheveus soyeus et lisses

1. design ergonomique, fonctions multiples, "tout en un"
2. modele professionnel
3. obtenga cabello lustrosoy suave al instante
4. Chauffe tres rapidement
5. cordon electrique pivotant

Manufactured by Farouk Systems, Inc.
Houston, TX

This doesn't really help does it?

The price is a little hefty..I'm embarrassed to say..

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

You can't translate it?

Tammy
Member # 4119

Translating it is not the problem. The problem lies with her attaining this product with only the vague information I've given her.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Has anyone else ever dreamt in musical?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I was hoping someone would do that.
Tammy
Member # 4119

Poor kid.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Musical Maeth make many magical moments. We will wish wonderful wicked wonders wormed from your instrument this wacky wild weekend.

Now say that 5 times fast, and go bact to rehearsing.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
bad translation of a warning label from a japanese made knife: "keep out of children"
but when you think about it, its not such bad advice

Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

YAY!!
I made it into LJYO, as I've told Emp, but I still need to tell the lady my name is Sheila..Where'd Sarah come from?

Even with a bad cold I'm still going to Honor Choir! ..I think I frightened my friends when I jumped 3 times in P.E. when I heard my name called out..Then on the bus I went crazy..hehe..oops..

Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Tammy - thanks for the info - good thing I took French in HS (I mostly understand the features, no that they matter too much). I'd imagine it's a little expensive - but perhaps once things get settled and Dan and I are both working full time, I can look into it. I can ask some hairdressers that I know.
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

For those of you who care about the random things in my life, my cologne bottle (the one I was suckered into buying if you remember) has finally emptied itself about 1/4. I still have 3/4ths left.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

How long ago?..please tell me you stil saved money for Kinko's..hehe..I'm frickin anxious now..hehe.lol
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Remember? On my way to get SP a guy banged on the back of my car. I asked him why he was banging on my car. He was selling cologne. I eventually got suckered into buying a bottle. This happened Aug 19. It is now 1/4 of the way down and I've been using it everyday. Yay!
Tammy
Member # 4119

*clears throat to sing*

~I'm not aware of to many things...I know what I know if you know what I mean.....

Shove me into the shallow water before I get to deep....shove he into the the shallow water before I get to deep...don't let me get to deep....lalala hmmmmm...lalalaa...~~

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
Oops, I left off [u]While You Were Sleeping[/u].
Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Where is my remedy that I might drink and rid myself of this poison? Am I cursed to carry it till the day I die and let him who poisoned me not receive the label of poisoner? The poison eats me everyday, and I want to drink the remedy, and though I am at the doctors, no one gives it to me.
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
A dog which is missing a hind leg does not have to lift to a leg to pee.

Likewise, a master of the art of yoga would make a very tough Twister opponent.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

quote:
Tammy: Up in that little thing telling you when you posted (right above your post) you will see a little sheet of paper with a pencil. Click on that and edit it then re-send it.

I know how to edit a typical post.

When I tried to change the title of my post..I couldn't.

Oh well....

I will learn.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Which is more difficult? Having the will to do the Ironman Marathon, or finding a man willing to do his own ironing?
Tammy
Member # 4119

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Tammy
Member # 4119

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that 1 enjoys it?

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Lol- Tammy

Awesome! Two days of school missed in 2 weeks b/c of Hurricanes..shweet..!

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm bored.
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Why are a wise man, and a wise guy, opposites?

Tammy
Member # 4119

What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

Tammy
Member # 4119

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards, NAIVE.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey when the choice is between drinking the tsp water in some places and paying money for bottled water, it's worth it to pay.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

lol..you must have alot of time on your hands and want to reach your 1000th quickly eh, Tammy?
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
didn't you know, we're all trying to break your record Mae. :P
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

hehe..I'd like to see you try..
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

In the radio version of LotR, Ian Holm is Frodo and Aragorn sounds strange. The man that protrays Gandalf sounds exactly like Ian McKellen but it's a different person..Just the special effects need some work..heh
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: There is something on the horizon. Dont be too surprised when you find out it's just more dirt.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

..a mirage..hehe.

"My friend is my enemy, my enemy is my friend; which one are you?"

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Im the chicken that crossed the road. I am neither friend no enemy but a teacher. Worship me.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Its 12:30. I really should go to bed. Well, maybe in just a minute.
Tammy
Member # 4119

OK... so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

Tammy
Member # 4119

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why does Fred Flinstone stop his car at a gas station?
Tammy
Member # 4119

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
Tammy
Member # 4119

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen are defrocked, doesn't it follow that ectricians can be delighted, musicians can be denoted
cowboys can be deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarded and drycleaners depressed.

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.