FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » bonzo story in intergalactic medicine show

Author Topic: bonzo story in intergalactic medicine show
jongo05
Member # 7580

- posted      Profile for jongo05   Email jongo05         Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be impatient, because I understand "the dude" OSC has a lot on his plate and all, but it would be cool if the story would be posted soon (and not the soon that the website says but an actual time). Has there been any information on when it might be appearing or is the "coming soon" on the site the only thing? Oh, this magazine is quarterly too, is there another issue "coming soon"?
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
FYI...
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
In his defense, that thread doesn't actually answer his main question. And it's a valid one, considering that a lot of subscribers probably paid for the issue strictly to have access to that story.

Not to denigrate any of the other content, which is, for the most part, very good.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
But nobody has that answer but OSC. The last time he made a comment, he said this. But that was almost 2 months ago. So, we'll all just have to be patient, I suppose.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I do not have to be patient. [Grumble]

But, I guess I do have to wait.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I want my 2 dollars back. I payed those 2 dollars, and I have nothing to show for it.

DAAAAAMMMNNN YOU REPUBLICANS!!!! DAAAAMMNNNNN YOUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Republicans are not responsible for the delay in the OSC story, except insofar as is cosmically possible for any un-concerned political group to bear responsibility for a writer's career.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePersonMan
Member # 9440

- posted      Profile for ThePersonMan           Edit/Delete Post 
BEHOLD: http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004266;p=0&r=nfx
Posts: 53 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothytheenchanter
Member # 7041

- posted      Profile for timothytheenchanter   Email timothytheenchanter         Edit/Delete Post 
it's not the republicans, i've figured this all out, and it is the swiss, this is just another method they are using to slowly take over the world, it's a complex plan, and the most obvious connection are the holes they have been poking in my cheese.

BTW, in case someone missed it, i am joking.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.