FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Principal's Office (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hatrack Principal's Office
The Principal
Member # 5721

- posted      Profile for The Principal           Edit/Delete Post 
::Sharpens pencils while waiting for Trogdor, that naughty little dragon::

[ September 22, 2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: The Principal ]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principle
Member # 5723

- posted      Profile for The Principle           Edit/Delete Post 
[No No]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you'll want to talk to my best friend too. [Big Grin]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you're not the Principal. He's your pal!
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Now, that's very funny boys, but I'm waiting for Trogdor right now. Have some hard candy. [Smile]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

We need some Ice Cream. Can anyone go get it?
Hobbes
Member # 433

I'd need the keys to the teacher's lounge. I think I'm supposed to be doing Calvin's homework though... What's 9-4?

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(Ducks into the Principal's office)

(Grabs some candy)

How ya doin', sir? (bright smile)

(Ducks out)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

::Hands Hobbes spare key ring::

Now, I don't know what a tiger like yourself needs in the Teacher's Lounge, but I'm sure you have a good reason.

You'll have to ask your teacher the answer to that question though. I'm just an administrator.

Hobbes
Member # 433

Thanks, I'll be back in a 'sec.

Hobbes [Smile]

The Principal
Member # 5721

Hurry back. And stay away from the metal shop with those keys!
Hobbes
Member # 433

Here you go. Thanks. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

The Principal
Member # 5721

What a nice tiger! [Smile] Have a hall pass. [Wink]
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. My name is Ms. Gardener. Do you have any elementary positions available at this time?
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

::shakes hands::

Nice to meet you, Ms. Gardener. Please, have a seat.

Actually, now that you ask, enrollment here at Hatrack has been growing in leaps and bounds, and, yes. We were looking to expand our faculty.

What are your credentials? I mean, we would accept you anyway, being as we are so desparate at this time, but it's a formality, you know. [Smile]

Edit: sorry about that. My spelling is atrocious, I am, after all, a mere administrator...

[ September 23, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: The Principal ]

Hobbes
Member # 433

Thank-you kindly good sir. *Walks off via hall*

Hobbes [Smile]

The Principal
Member # 5721

Boy, that Tiger would make a great hall monitor, don't you think Ms. Gardener?

Hard Candy?

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(tapes "Do Not Feed the Principal" sign on the large window in front of desk....)

Someone actually did that at my school once.. It was HILARIOUS....

(runs away)

Edit: Actually, it was funnier, as our Principal's name was Mr. Brom. The sign said, Do not feed the Brom, which just sounded funny to me....

[ September 23, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
No thank you, I have sugar issues. I graduated from Ball State University with an Elementary Education degree. I also have a Science Endorsement. I've worked at two long-term sub positions, one of them in Gifted and Talented. I have taught in England. Seeing as how you're desperate, and I'm really quite good, what might I expect in terms of salary?

Oh, and that tiger would be a lovely mascot.

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

My references are Olivet and Slash the Berzerker.
The Principal
Member # 5721

Oh, those kids are posting signs on my door again! Little skaliwags!

And those are excellent references, but, tell me, have you ever worked with newbies before?

Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
It would appear that Hatrack has developed a fascination with issues of discipline and punishment.

The next step is a virtual recreation of the Stanford Prison Experiment.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

I have gone undercover as Mr. Leigh, asking newbies if they "wanna fight?"
The Principal
Member # 5721

That sounds like excellent experience, Ms. Gardener.

Welcome aboard! You might want to keep that "Mr. Leigh" persona handy. You never know when you might need a substitute!

(Wow! Two teachers for the price of one!)

::hands Ms. Gardener set of Teacher's keys::

Feel free to go start a new Classroom Thread. I believe there's one available now....

If any of the students give you a problem, be sure to send them my way!

Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

- posted      Profile for Rita Spankmistress           Edit/Delete Post 
"It would appear that Hatrack has developed a fascination with issues of discipline and punishment."

Developed?

Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Principal! Principal! Suzy stole my eraser and called me a poopy face! [Frown]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Julie, now "sticks and stones" remember. Just ask for your eraser back.

Have some hard candy.

Ms. Spankmistress. Would you like a position as Dean of Students? What are you doing for dinner tonight?

Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the candy! Eeew- it's grape! Oh well, bye!
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
School Superintendent
Member # 5725

- posted      Profile for School Superintendent           Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Principal...

As My position demands I must ask that you keep spelling mistakes to a minimum. I am getting complaints from the parents

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Just so long as he puts the "Pal" back in Principal...

Hobbes [Smile]

Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey as everyone knows, I need a pal very badly.
Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
*walks in to principals office*
Hello, I would like to apply for the position of school bully. As part of my job, I will go around and beat up kids for their lunch money.

Part of the profits will go towards feeding the starving children of some 3rd world nation. I may be a bully, but I'm very benevolent about it.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**walks in. **

**Looks around for hard candy**

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
::Walks into the Principals' office with a yellow note in her hand. Places said note on desk::

Please send Orchid to ISR.
She has burnt down the science
lab, while attempting to combine
metaphysical energy with gouda
cheese.
-Teacher

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Did I hear there was candy in here?
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
When is recess? I'm bored!!!! *screams, yells, whines, and cries* [Wall Bash] [Cry] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
::beans Youth in the head with the dodgeball::

You're out.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**picks up ball again, then beans youth in the head once more**
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
You throw like my little sister. I wanted to play on the monkey bars anyway. [Taunt]
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Now, Trogdor. I hear that you burninated one of our fine students in time out yesterday. If you keep this up, I'll have to inform your mother.
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
**picks up ball, beans Mr. Principal in the noggin**

I'm not afraid. Do your worst.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
::TPs principal's office::
::sings:: i'm not high school anymore ha ha haha ha

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Now, Pat, stop playing around. Do you know where Trogdor went?
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry Mr. Principal, I'll handle this.

*grabs Pat, drags him outside, beats him up, and takes his lunch money*

*pulls out list*

Pat...Pat...Ah there we go. You have had your beating for the year. I specifically mark off every name so no single person gets beat up twice a year.

Now you can all avoid being beat up with my monthly installment package. You won't be beat up as long as you pay a small fee every month. This will eventually equal the amount of lunch money I would have taken from you, but over the course of the year.

If you have already been beaten up by me, I am also starting a bodyguard service. See me on the playground for more details.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Government Flunky
Member # 5727

- posted      Profile for Government Flunky           Edit/Delete Post 
A beefy, red-faced man knocks self-importantly on the Principal's door, rustling sheaths of duplicate and triplicated papers.

"Mr. Principal, I am afraid there are some problems with your little school here and if they aren't cleared up, we'll have to cut back your federal funding. To be concise, there is an epidemic, a rash if you will, of violent behavior. Additionally, there is the little issue of your student's test scores. How do you plead?"

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Gottmorder, take care of this Government Flunky, and I'll give you tenure.
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

can do sir!

*drags government flunky outside, beats him up, and takes his lunch money. Then for good measure, steals his sunglasses*

Well Mr. Government flunky, you'll be happy to know that a starving child in Ethiopa will be fed based off what I've taken for you.

Government Flunky
Member # 5727

- posted      Profile for Government Flunky           Edit/Delete Post 
Government Flunky snaps his fingers and around the corner appear . . . can it be . . . YES! ina surprising twist of plot, the two most least likely suspects of government protection . . .
Molder and Skully, to the rescue.

"You boys are in so much trouble now," snickers Government Flunky.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

Hey Molder, there's an alien landing somewhere on the opposite end of the country.

*Molder leaves immediately to find the truth, and is followed by Skully*

Now Mr. Government flunky, for that, I am forced to toss you into a dumpster.
*heaves Government Flunky into a nearby dumpster*

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Principal, the Government Flunky looked at me funny.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.