FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Principal's Office (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hatrack Principal's Office
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(ducks head in, eyes wide)

Um... Principal? I think that there are some vegetarians picketing around the lunchroom... They say they want soy products...

(blink blink)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Government Flunky
Member # 5727

- posted      Profile for Government Flunky           Edit/Delete Post 
The Government Flunky, now VERY red-faced, covered in dumpster filth and extremely irritated, stomps back into the Principal's office and icily declares:

"You had your chance. You blew it. Now, just so you know how serious I am, I am henceforth removing your School Lunch Program money. We'll see how you like dealing with hungry children! Hungry, mean, disrespectful children. If things don't improve, I'll remove your sports funding NEXT!"

The Government Flunky stomps out of the Principal's office, pausing to glare significantly at sarcasticmuppet.

[ September 23, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Government Flunky ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

- posted      Profile for The Principal           Edit/Delete Post 
That's okay sarcasticmuppet, he won't be bothering anyone anymore.

Have some hard candy.

::hands a wad of bills to Gottmorder::

Mind if I call you "School Bully"?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
hey, the vegan protestors have dispersed. Apparently, vegetarian diets are much better for a budget-savvy principal. Thank you, Government Flunky!

what, no tootsie rolls?

[ September 23, 2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
All part of the job sir. Hmmm...

*steps in front of Government Flunky*

Now Mr. Flunky, imagine how parents would feel if they find out that their children are not being fed properly. Now, if this information that you've pulled the school lunch program were...leaked to the public, imagine the results when you get to face hundreds of angry parents.

*pats Flunky on the back* Have fun.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

You know, sarcasticmuppet, you may be right. This government aid does nothing but corrupt the school. We don't need it anyway. Not with graft and such....
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Government Flunky
Member # 5727

"Get real, Gottmorder! Your parents are demanding that the government step in and take control by ANY means necessary - including starving their children. Perhaps with a little less food, they'd sit still longer and learn more and then the test scores your parents complained to me about would be improved . . . "

The Government Flunky winks at Gottmorder.

"You'd make a great secret service agent - how'd you like a job? I guarantee that it would pay more than the pennies Mr. Principal pays you, be far more exciting and involve lots of travel - all expenses paid at standrad government per diem rate, of course. What do you say?"

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry sir, my Ph.D is in school bullying. Part of which involves basic biology. It is a well known fact that food provides energy and vital monomers important for cellular production of ATP. Without food, the students will have far less energy, be much more tired and less attentive. Students will be in worse health, and this will result in a massive decline in grades, which the parents will soon find out is a result of your actions.

I ask you to reconsider. If I am forced to, you can meet my friends, Mr. Wall, Mr. Dumpster, and Mr. Concrete.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

::hands Government Flunky envelope containing untold numbers of unmarked bills and the number to a Swiss Bank account with which to replenish it::

Move along, now. We have business to discuss here.

Now, School Bully, what color would you like your Hummer to be, exactly?

Gottmorder
Member # 5039

Nah, I don't wish to waste the school's money on myself. I'm just here to do my job sir.
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I like this principal...

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Good man. Have some hard candy.
Government Flunky
Member # 5727

The Government Flunky departs the way he came in, but with considerably less fanfare.
Hobbes
Member # 433

So, is that hall monitor position still open?

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

Are you prepared to kiss and hug unruly newbies in defense of the school?
Hobbes
Member # 433

Ummm... Yes?

Hobbes [Smile]

The Principal
Member # 5721

Well, then, of course, you crazy old Tiger!

:hands Hobbes the keys to a new porsche:

Are you sure you don't want any candy?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna be a hall monitor. Can I be a hall monitor, please please please?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

You seem a nice enough... puppet.

But are you prepared to offer snide remarks and defend the school's borders with irony?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

:::hem, hem muppet :::

yep, sure. I'd be happy to.

Ryuko
Member # 5125

(Ducks head in) (snatches candy) (peers at Principal)

Can I be official snitch? I work for candy! But I want immunity from the bully.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Thanks for the keys, but all I need is a sash and a coke. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

The Principal
Member # 5721

Sorry, um, muppet.

Sure, why not? A school can't have enough hall monitors! Especially those with a rapierlike tongue!

::tosses keys to sarcasticmuppet::

I hope you like this porshe with the custom Kermit the Frog paintjob!

Now, Ryuko. No one likes a snitch.

We'll call you an informer. I expect your report in the morning, and there's a Mars bar in it for you!

Hobbes
Member # 433

Should I give the Bully immunity from my hall monitoring?

Hobbes [Smile]

Ryuko
Member # 5125

^_^ Sweet! Can it be the kind with the almonds in it!?
The Principal
Member # 5721

Oh, don't forget your sashes you two! And those keys work with the soda machine! Save some for Mrs. Larsen! She gets awful cranky without a Coke in the morning!
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
*sits in the school office, crying miserably, with gum in her hair*
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

cool. I'm a belt.

Annie. Peanut butter works wonders. Have a dollop.

Don't forget my highly usefull fangs.

[ September 23, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Annie
Member # 295

*whimpers pitifully at the scary big girl in the belt*
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Principal
Member # 5721

::hums to himself::

Young teacher, the subject, of schoolgirl fantas---

Oh, I'm sorry Annie, what's wrong?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

I know what you're thinking, "Eewww, peanut butter in my hair, gross." But it really works, and it washes right out.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

(Hehehe... Good one, Principal... That's a rockin' song)
Annie
Member # 295

I just want my mommy!
The Principal
Member # 5721

That's alright muppet, I'll take it from here. Have some candy on the way out.

Now, what can I do for you Annie?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

I thought Ryuko was the informer, not the shameless brown-noser. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

[ September 23, 2003, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Ryuko
Member # 5125

(ducks in to tattle)

Eslaine's gonna kill herself in the mafia thread!!!

Annie
Member # 295

they threw gum in my hair and took my My-Little-Ponies lunchbox and pushed me down and called me bad names.

Waaaahhh!

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Give me two minutes...

You mean, this My-little-Ponies lunchbox?

[ September 23, 2003, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

The Principal
Member # 5721

Now Ryuko, eslaine knows what she's doing. No matter what she says, she is looked upon with suspicion. I think she wishes to make herself a martyr just so that someone will die!
Annie
Member # 295

Uh -huh. That's it... it's.. it's.. it's broken!

Waaahh!

Ryuko
Member # 5125

O_o But... But, sir! ;_; Doesn't she wanna play anymore?
Ryuko
Member # 5125

;_; (mourns)
The Principal
Member # 5721

::hands Annie brand new My Little Pony lunchbox and three new mint condition My Little Ponys as well::

Would these help?

The Principal
Member # 5721

Don't worry Ryuko, I'll go see what I can do about eslaine....
Annie
Member # 295

*sniffs, nods, and shuffles off to the nurse's office to see about the gum*
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Annie, the nurse is never in.
The Principal
Member # 5721

*bumps around office in the dark*

*fumbles for lightswitch*

Well. That's better. Now where was that ledger at?

Government Flunky
Member # 5727

A shadowy form rises up behind the Principal and triumphantly snatches the ledger.

"A-HA I KNEW you were doctoring student's test scores. I'll just take that ledger back to my superior's along with the bribe you offered me - we'll see how long you remain as principal now!"

The Government Flunky laughs maniacally, clutching the ledger to his thickened middle.

The Principal
Member # 5721

If you looked at that ledger you would find out that it's not test scores.

It's a record of my money laundering activities.

Wasn't that account big enough for you?

Have some hard candy.

[ October 03, 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: The Principal ]

Government Flunky
Member # 5727

The Government Flunky blinks suspiciously and peers myopically at the ledger.

"er, hmmmm, oh, yes, well - that's a different branch of government and one which I have no accountability to, so . . . "

clears throat uncomfortably . . .

"candy, you say? any tootsie rolls?"

sheepishly grins and extends ham-like hand -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.