FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 40)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((Fyfe))))))))) That's awful!! I'm so sorry!!! [Frown]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((raia))))))
((stryker))
((blacwolve))
((kyrie))
(raia)
(raia)
(SoS)
(((((((((((everyone))))))))))

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Joshy))))) I'm sorry.
(((((imogen))))) [Wave]
(((((Marek))))) You alright? Haven't seen you around for a couple of days.
(((((Niki)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((Raia))))) Aw. That's so cool and so sad. (((((Raia)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Kaio)))))
(((((Derrell))))) [Wave]
(((((Corwin))))))
(((((beatnix))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((kyrie))))) I hope things are better than last time I talked to you. [Smile]
(((((ak)))))
(((((Rhaegar))))
(((((Fyfe))))) [Frown] Aw, that sucks. I'm sorry.

((((((Zotto!))))) [Razz]

(((((everyone who wants)))))

(((((Cloud)))))

<sigh>

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
((((kylie)))) t'ank you, I am fine, really. (((kylie)))
(((fyfe))) That really suck. I've done lots of tech work, and luckily, I've never been in that position. (always keep the backups!)
(((breyerchic)))
(((raia)))
(((derrel)))
(((rhaegar)))
(((marek)))
(((anne kate)))
(((kyrie)))
(((farmgirl))) Certainly not an easy thing she has to go through
(((stryker)))
((beatnix)))

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Fyfe)))))))))) Oh no! [Frown]
(((((Raia))))) An ending, but one that will be followed by many new beginnings. [Smile]
(((((breyer)))))
(((((Zevlag)))))
(((((Derrell))))) How was your trip?
(((((RtF)))))
(((((Marek)))))
<<<<<ak>>>>>
((((((((((kyrie)))))))))) Sorry I missed your request -- I wasn't on much this week.
(((((beatnix)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Zot))))) Whatinheck is a "shmeg"?
(((((imogen)))))
((((((((((Pixie))))))))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))

(((((all of y'all)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
(((fallow)))
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((rivka))) The trip was fun.
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Zotto)))
(((kyrie)))

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

(((lalo)))
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))) ((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))) ((((((((EVERYONE))))))))))

*bounce* [The Wave] [Big Grin] Hugs for all! [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
I need a hug...

I have a splinter in my finger.
[Frown] [Cry] [Frown] [Cry] [Frown]

[ May 30, 2004, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: jebus202 ]

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Awww, poor jebus... (((((jebus)))))
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Blacwolve))) so, once again, how did you four get out there, i mean what were you thinking
(((Kyrie))) You know, i actually am not surprised that you were in on that thought
(((Beyerchic04))) I don't have mono [Taunt]
(((Raia))) I know the truth, as of yesterday. [Big Grin]
(((Fyfe))) I think if i were you, i'd be wanting my money back
(((Jebus))) so, did you get the splinter out, or do we need to get a needle and tweezers
(((tt&t)))
(((Rivka)))
(((Fallow)))

I'm on my way to rainelle's [Big Grin] [Monkeys]

[ May 30, 2004, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: J T Stryker ]

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Zotto)))

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I was at a friends house, and a friend of the friend tried to commit suicide by overdoseing her sleeping pills. She'll be okay, I'm ok, but everybody else who was there is a tad bit shaken up, So now i'm on my way to visit the friend of a friend, I just hope evrybody is doing better, cause i only have 2 shoulders to cry on and a dozen or so people who are dazed and confused. I'm not real sure why I'm posting this, maybe i do need some hugs, or maybe i'm just tired of being the good guy who can fix anything.

[Frown] Stryker

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((stryker))))) IM me and we can talk. But are you really the good guy everyone cries to?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I need a hug. [Frown] To make a long story short, I'm under a lot of stress right now (SATs on Saturday and leaving for London the day after), and yesterday my long time friend/crush was rude to me (and he has NEVER been rude to me), and I realised that I don't really have anyone I can call a close friend (I have "friends", but no one I talk to more than once a week), and I cried myself to sleep last night. [Frown]

(((((Raia))))) I'm glad you had fun
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((JT and friends)))))
(((((Fyfe))))) man, that's a bummer [Frown]
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((everyone)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((stryker)))))

I know EXACTLY what that situation is like.

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Eruve))))))))))
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Eruve)))
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))
(((ludosti)))

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

((((eruve))))
(((stryker)))

kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((stryker)))))im sorry about that happening. Help who you can, but make sure to take care of your self too.
(((derrll)))thanks for the hug. i hope your doing well.
(((((nandiriel))))) im sorry. SAT's suck, but it must be even harder if your leaving the country the day after! Remeber you always have friends you dont relize, here and eles where.

((((everyone who deserves one))))
((everyone who dosent)) [Wink]

im sorry not to a compleat list for hugs, but the truth is that it is nearly 10pm and I procrastinated on a paper thats due tomorrow. [Blushing]

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Marek))))) I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. [Smile]
(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Raia))))) [Big Grin]
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Fyfe))))))
(((((Kaio)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((kyrie))))) I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, too. [Smile]
(((((Joshy)))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((aka))))) You're Teh Awesome.
(((((Damien))))) ^_^
(((((jebus))))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((Eruve))))) (((((Eruve))))) Aw, sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Feel free to IM me if you want to talk. Good luck for your SATs. [Smile]
(((((Jeremy))))) [Wink] [Razz]

(((((everyone who wants)))))

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday I was introducing my cousin to a friend, and my mind totally blanked out and I couldn't remember her name (all I could think of was her sister's name). [Frown] I felt terrible. Not only do I not have many friends, but I'm a horrible friend back!
(I hope my mind doesn't blank like that during the SATs! [Angst] )

(((((rivka)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((kyrie)))))
(((((breyerchic)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((everyone))))) *sniff* Thanks, guys.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((((((((Eru))))))))))))))) Breathe, sweetie, it's alright. [Kiss]
((((((Everyone else)))))))... and ((((((((extras for those who hugged me!)))))))))

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Eruve)))
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))
(((ludosti)))

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[{( [Group Hug] )}]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I just had a really really crappy end to a great day... I just got on the bad side of my parents again. Oh, I had hoped we were past this. Oh, I really really did.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[[[raia]]]

wouldn't it be nice if parents listened to their children? [Smile]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Eruve)))))))))) Temporary brain freezes happen to everyone, and do NOT mean you're a bad friend. Might mean you're stressed and could use more sleep . . . [Wink] And don't worry, you will do GREAT on the SAT!
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((kyrie))))) How'd the paper go?
(((((tt&t))))) [Wave]
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown] Just think of it as a temporary setback. And voodoo dolls might be cathartic. [Wink]
(((((kaioshin)))))
(((((Zevlag)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Zot)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Val))))) Is the card fixed yet?
(((((Damien)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))

(((((YOU!)))))

fallow
Member # 6268

(((all the TOOsies behind the YOUsies)))
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Eruve)))

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
(((all the TOOtsies behind the YOUsies)))) because that's what I thought fallow's post said at first.

((((rivka)))) *places chocolate at the alter* I feel I've been neglecting my duties somewhat lately
((((tt&t))))
((((eruve)))) but you have *lots* of hatrack friends! Of course, we're all kind of weird... Well, I am at least. [Smile]
((((raia)))) Don't listen to rivka. Next she'll be suggesting taxidermists. [Wink]
(((((fallow)))) your posts make my head hurt in a good way.
((((Derrell))))

((((everyone else))))

[ June 02, 2004, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: imogen ]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

I forgot.

(((jams between the TOEsies)))

rivka
Member # 4859

Awww! Thanks, imogen. [Smile] And yes, I am a big believer in the therapeutic power of dolls and stuffed critters. [Big Grin] (((((imogen)))))
fallow
Member # 6268

*coughs*

*sniffles*

*wheezes*

*draws skirt away from face*

*frowns*

"who threw this up here?"

*coughs*

*snizzles*

*expunges disgusting loogie in skirt cloth, folds *whistles* and deposits in nearest trash can*

kyrie
Member # 6415

*yells in a loude, obnoxious manor "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT&T* [Embarrassed]

*nerviously hopes it really is tt&t's birthday, because she did not actually look inside the thread from which she glimst the infrmation*

[Party]

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((kyrie))))) [Big Grin] It is, in fact, my birthday. Thank you! *bounce*
(((((riiiiivka!))))) [Wave]
(((((imogen))))) [Razz]
(((((Derrell))))))
(((((fallow)))))
(((((kaio)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek))))) [Smile]
(((((Joshy))))) [Big Grin]
(((((D))))) ^_^

(((((Jeremy))))) [Kiss]

[Group Hug] (((((everyone who wants))))) [Group Hug]

Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
I need a hugs big time, prayers too, for me and my friend. I've just been presented with the most incredibly difficult problem I've ever gotten involved in, and I don't know how to handle it. Hugs and prayers please, for both of us.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Anthro & friend)))))
Damien
Member # 5611

(((((Anthro&Co)))))

No worries, lad, it will all work out eventually. Trust me, I've been in that situation before. >_>

(((((tt))))) happy birthday [Evil]

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t))) Happy birthday.
(((ludosti)))
(((Zotto)))

kyrie
Member # 6415

I need hugs.

So does my friend.

A very close friend of mine has meningitis.

Basicaly, it is something that infection someone's spinal cord and brain fluid. It is really serious and she is still in the intensive care unit. She is lucky she did not die last night. And there is a posibility that brain damage might have happend. She talked briefly this morning, which is REALLY good.

Unfortunitly, it is contagious.

Anyone who ate with her or might have shared a drink or utensile now needs to tell their doctor to get the antibiotic for it.

So needless to say, Im worried for her.

[ June 03, 2004, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: kyrie ]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

(((((((((Kyrie))))))))) that is so scary, there was a teacher at Tri North's daughter who died of that freshman year, but there are two forms aren't there?

((((more hugs for kyrie and her friend))))

kyrie
Member # 6415

yeah. she has the bad one. [Frown]
rivka
Member # 4859

Oooh, bacterial meningitis is SCARY stuff. [Frown] The good news is that it's treatable with antibiotics (viral meningitis cannot be treated directly, like most viruses); the bad is that it can cause serious damage much more quickly than viral meningitis. kylie, I hope to hear that your friend has had a complete recovery! ((((((((((kyrie)))))))))) ((((((((((kyrie's friend))))))))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
((((((((((Anthro)))))))))) ((((((((((Anthro's friend))))))))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Zot)))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Raia))))) [Wave]
(((((kaioshin)))))
(((((Zevlag)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Corwin)))))

(((((you want 'em, you know you do)))))

[ June 06, 2004, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: rivka ]

fallow
Member # 6268

[Cry]
Damien
Member # 5611

(((((fallow)))))
fallow
Member # 6268

*sniffles*

(((damien)))

Damien
Member # 5611

What's wrong, fallow?
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((kyrie and friend))))))))

((((fallow))))

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.