FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Do Whatever You Want Thread (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Do Whatever You Want Thread
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the thread where you can do whatever you want, even have cyber battles as I have done in the Last Post Thread. Though, this did not add to my standing as an intelligent human being. Have fun!
[Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh]

-Rhaegar The Fool

[ October 23, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you already lose that, being as "the Fool" is the postscript on your ID.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Grrrrrrr. I shall eat your brain like chinese takeout, I'll eat half now, and put the rest in the fridge for tomorrow.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auntie Fluff
Member # 5782

- posted      Profile for Auntie Fluff           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I do this?

<bugga-wugga-wugga!>
[Taunt]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
10 days and we're already into reruns?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I shall eat your brain like chinese takeout, I'll eat half now, and put the rest in the fridge for tomorrow.
Should I be honored that you're stealing my material?
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
You know... usually, things like this go in the Random Thread. Quit stealing my glory, you glory hog, you.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
*does cartwheels through the thread*

*collapses on the carpet, laughing maniacally and grinning like an idiot*

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
I've determined that doing cartwheels in a hallway is very difficult. I get worried that I'm going to hit a wall and I just screw it up.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Yes but mine has a better name than the Random Thread.

-Rhaegar The Fool

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
The random thread has pretty much disappeared, maybe this will do better.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong. [Smile]
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
*pulls the fire alarm in the thread*
*gets herself kicked out of the library*

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayelar
Member # 183

- posted      Profile for Ayelar   Email Ayelar         Edit/Delete Post 
:: Dance-Dance-Revolutionizes the thread ::

[Party]

Posts: 2220 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

I love being right, and I just ignore it when I'm wrong.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread will never beat The Random Thread, it has nudity.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Thats why it will win.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Well, nudity hasn't worked so far, but I have made another improvement to the random thread which should work.

And now to ruin this thread.
*Puts in Ricky Martin CD and strips down to leopard skin underwear.*

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
O_o

O_O

>_<

x_x

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
::Flies throug thread wearing black leather trench coat and wielding pistols. Shoots the crap out of Rhaegar::
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you pick your name after Rhaegar Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire?

If so, why "The Fool"? Rhaegar doesn't seem to fit. Not a reference to the Farseer Trilogy is it?

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

[Laugh] @ Ryan
*Continues dancing as though nothing ever happened*

[ October 23, 2003, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Liquor and Fireworks ]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

I used Rhaegar because I like the name, not the character, I'm more of Jon Snow man myself. And the fool came from me being a fool.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*Also wearing black trenchcoat, jumps to cool explosion in backround, pulls two 1911s and shoots the crap out of Ryan.*
Xavier
Member # 405

You are aware that Rhaegar is Jon's dad right?
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

*removes rocket-launcher from underwear and blows the crap out of this whole thread.*
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Did you really think that I'm stupid enough not to know that.Ignoring my name of course.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

And by "the crap", I meant you, Rhaegar
Xavier
Member # 405

Hey, I didn't know it until after my second reading.
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
::dances into thread::

::pokes rhaegar::
la la la

::scampers out of thread::

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Ouch, that hurt, very cruel.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

I've read em like six times. What made you figure it out?

-Rhaegar The Fool

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
DDR is awesome, Ayelar!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

*brings in the mechanical bull from The Random Thread and begins riding it, just to scare people*
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Kills firework boy, tries to cook the bull, fails miserabley as it explodes.
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

I hate it when that happens.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
*pies everyone*
*runs away*

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

I have been reeincarnated. Now I have twice the alchohol-fueled rage, three times the supply of liquor and fireworks, and secret powers of seduction.
[Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh]
*rips off Rhaegar's legs and gives him noogies until his skull is showing, then pours salt and vodka into the wound*

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*stuffs firecrackers down Rhaegar's pants*
*laughs sadistically*
*runs off*

(I wanted to do that [Big Grin] )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Wow, Rhaegar is really getting the crap beaten out of him.
*Rips off Rhaegar's arms and beats him half to death with them*
This is getting pretty violent, and Rhaegar hasn't fought back yet. I'm starting to feel kinda sorry for him, just look at him, he's nothing but a stump with burns (from the firecrackers) all over his crotch.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
"'Tis just a flesh wound" right? [Wink]

*picks up piece of paper*
*gives Rhaegar millions of papercuts*
*dunks him in a vat of lemon juice*
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*gets flamethrower*
*aims at Rhaegar*
*burns him to a crisp*
Since you're not fighting back, I can now call you "crispy chicken". [Wink]
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
:does not enter thread:
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Kills everyone.

-Rhaegar The Fool

suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys realllly don't want to know what I would do if I let myself do whatever I wanted
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

*comes back as his normal self*
NOOOO! I no longer have my secret powers of seduction.
[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
YOU'LL PAY RHAEGAR!

[ October 25, 2003, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Liquor and Fireworks ]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

*shoots monkeys*
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Rhaegar, you can't just kill everyone. You have to come up with creative ways to torture them. [Big Grin]

*slaps Rhaegar*
...silly... [Razz]

Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm posting, it is the do whatever you want thread, and I wanted to post somewhere, but have nothing to say, and am not interested in any topic I noticed on the front page at the moment, so I figured I can post here for no apparent reason, and then I'll most likely delete the post tomarrow, because it is such a stupid post even for one of mine.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
no, don't take it away. i was actually looking for a post to respond to. i've got too much (clapclap) time on my hands... do they really clap? i don't think so. i'm clapping anyway. and rambling. because that is what i do best.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
So, anyway, I was just stabbing ex-members of Menudo when all of a sudden...

"If it wasn't for you people, the latin rock and boy band craze may never have existed! Die you punks!" I say, quite reasonably.

They died.

But out pops Britney Spears'....dog's previous owner's father. I didn't know who he was, so I ignored him and went back to my house.

On the way to my house, I stepped in some dog poop. It didn't smell good, and by the taste, I assumed the name of the owner of this waste was "Fluffy."

The end.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.