FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Do Whatever You Want Thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Do Whatever You Want Thread
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
ok maybe I won't delete it, or atleast if I do people will have some idea what you were responding to because it will be obviouse I deleted the post I'm talking about in this post, unless I delete both posts, but I'm to lazy to do that.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Da_Goat, you wouldn't happen to be the same person who did the "Spot, the fake smile..." dobie, would you? Cause if you are, you're REALLY wierd. I'm talkin' about get some help kinda wierd. The dobie was strike one, this was strike two, insanity is a two-strike game and you have now lost.

EDIT: I said it was "Spot, The Fake Smiley" when it really was "Spot, the fake smile..." without the y.

[ October 26, 2003, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Liquor and Fireworks ]

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I found the thread, and it was by you.
Spot, the fake smile...

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Oh, and just in case you're really sensitive, I should tell you I'm just playing around.
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
marek, you made my skull crack open and ooze precious intellect. but as long as you remain lazy, i'll let it go.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

Ok, I'll be lazy, and next time I'll try to avoid any skull cracking
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Mister Liquor, yes, that was me, and don't worry: I'm completely insensitive. [Wink]

[ October 26, 2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I love insensitive people.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, spaghetti.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(sleeps)

(Yes people, this is really what I want to do...)

[Sleep]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Bang
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*lights Rhaegar's nosehairs on fire*
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*gives Rhaegar an atomic wedgie*
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

OK Eruve you are dead cruel, wait, no, just dead.
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

*Squirts grapefruit in Rhaegar's eyes*
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Shoots fireworks boy with a rail road gun.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Maybe I'm just slow, but what exactly is a rail road gun?

*Removes whatever sort of projectile a rail road gun uses. Forces Rhaegar into a rocket headed for the sun*

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*feeds Rhaegar really fast so he get an ice-cream headache*

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
[Big Grin]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*shoots Rhaegar with p'ball gun at high velocity and point blank range*
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I need to post more, Rhaegar the fool, Liquor and Firework, and Eruve Nandiriel are all newer here then me and all have way more posts than me. Seriously how does Rhaegar have almost 400 posts in less than a month? [Confused]

Oh well, sorry to disturve the fight, "hits Rhaeagr the fool with a big rock, hits Ligour and Fireworks with even bigger rock. Wonders who he is forgetting, then suddenly remembers when Eruve hits him with a big rock* [Razz]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Shoots fireworks boy with a rail road gun.
Should be just rail gun. A rail gun uses magnetism to shoot metal projectiles at high speeds. It's been a staple of sci fi since Heinlein used it in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress in the 60s.

Koga, that's not even counting posts from his previous, short-lived incarnation(s). [Evil Laugh]

**Blows Koga away with a tennis ball cannon.**

[ November 06, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

By rail gun I meant the cannons used in WW2 that were so big they had to be mounted on trains. The shells were about a foot across, bye bye Eruve, Fireworks. And the reason that I have 400 is because of the Last Post thread.

*Shoots Eruve, and Liquor and Fireworks with Rail Road Gun*

-Rhaegar The Fool

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*bops Rhaegar on the head*
*pokes him in the eyes*
NYUK! NYUK! NYUK!

[Big Grin]

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

So, anyway, I was talking with this kid from Oregon, when suddenly he says "No."

"No what?"

"Why, what's wrong with 'what's?" he asks.

"No, I mean..."

"Yeah, you are."

"That's not what I mean," I tell him.

"Wow, mean and illiterate. That sentence should be said 'I'm not mean'. I dond't know why you had the 'what' or 'that' in there in the first place....Oh, I get it! 'No what'! So, why did you never tell me you're psychic? Or was this just some well thought-out plan to make me think you're a psychic?"

"Oh shut up," I said.

And we then proceeded to go to Del Taco.

The End.............of part one!

Whoa, I caught you by surprise there, didn't I?

[ November 06, 2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[ROFL]
That was kind of random....

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Oh no! Da_Goat is doing it again.
*head explodes*

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

I have heard of a rail gun, but not a rail road gun, I think Rhaegar most certainly is a fool.
*Throws handfuls of change from a mile above Rhaegar's and Koga's heads, cutting through there bodies and causing blood to splatter evrywhere*

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Koga, please do not resort to using the last post thread for post counts, only freaks do that.
I've already given some tips on post count somewhere in this thread.

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Another tip, post after yourself multiple times.
quote:
Koga, that's not even counting posts from his previous, short-lived incarnation(s).
Which one of us are you talking about? Or are you talking about all of us?
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Anything huh? Rhaegar! I challenge you to a race around the world! The queen herself shall fire the opening shot at noon tomorrow in the town square!

Huzzah!

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

I killed the queen.
NYUK NYUK NYUK

Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Very well then, then some bum I just found will fire the opening shot, and all he requests in payment is a sandwich.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Nope, cause after I killed the Queen, I started running, I already bullet on, the bwas the bullet was the starting shot.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*stuffs Rhaegar with stove-top*
*sets oven for 350*
*bakes him for 5 hrs*
Yum! Thanksiving CHICKEN! [Wink]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I want to bump this thread. [Wink]
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

Curse you and your black ops mind games! To the race cave!
*insert batman scene switch here*

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Thanksgiving has turkey not chicken. Foolish Eruve, I dont mind when you cook me, but when you say the wrong meat it makes me mad.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Awww...Rhaegar's too CHICKEN to fight...
[Razz]
*bops Rhaegar on head*
*listens to echo*
[Razz]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I want to bump this thread. (again)

*dances around bonfire*
*throws in black powder*
*laughs sadisticly*

[Evil Laugh]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

We wants to hug the Precious.
*hugs Rhaegar*
[Smile]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

We wants to hug the precious too.

(((((((Eruve))))))):-D

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

We wants to hug the precious back.
(((((Rhaegar)))))

Marek
Member # 5404

I know this is a silly thing to pint out, but this thread is almost to three pages, I just wanted to say that.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

We wants to make precious's thread grow.
[Evil]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

We is touched.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Part 2:

My friend and I walk out of Del Taco.

"Uh oh," he says. "I believe I'm coming down with TACO BELL BACKLASH!"

"Why the caps?" I ask.

"What?"

"Oh, nevermind. Anyway, it's not Taco Bell Backlash. We just ate at Del Taco, not Taco Bell."

"Oh, right," he says. "Well, whatever backlash it is, it's lashing back now."

"Do you really have to let everybody know like that?"

"Who's everybody? It's just me and you, right?"

"Yeah, and I didn't want to know," I say.

"Well, you would have guessed it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, which is exactly why you didn't need to tell me."

"Oh...okay."

He thinks.

"Hey, want to go to Taco Bell tomorrow?" he says after a brief silence.

The End....of part 2!

No, it doesn't work as well the second time.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

We wants to bump this thread in precious's name.
And we wants to hug precious.
(((((((((((Rhaegar))))))))))) [Kiss]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

We loves the precious, so we is very pleased that we were just kissed by a smiley in her name.
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
*peeks in, notices the randomness, walks back out to find The Principal's Office*
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I know what I want to do -- cry. Just cry for a while. Then it will all be ok.

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.