FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Do Whatever You Want Thread (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Do Whatever You Want Thread
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
We wants to start new page in Precious's name.
((((((((((Rhaegar)))))))))) [Kiss]

We wants to make Raia happy, too.
(((((Raia)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I also want to make Raia happy again
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss]

*ponders telling story about neice* [Monkeys]

oh well, I won't, for now, but if you are still sad monday I am going to write it up [Wink]

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss]

I want to point out that I love Raia, and while this threads owner has been angry when I have pointed this out in the past, I think now he won't say anything. ((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] I love this girl so much ((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I don't think I have the right.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[Blushing]

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss] Isn't he wonderful? *dances a happy dance* Thank you, dearest!!!! [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to beat the stuffing out of someone... [Mad]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Just so you really feel like someone's following you... [Wink]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I want to cry. Oh, wait, wish granted...

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to start a new page. Unfortunately that won't happen for about 40 more posts. Oh well. *eats a ton of junk food without feeling sick*
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I want to cheer Raia up.
[Big Grin]

Raia
Member # 4700

I want to hug Eru for being a sweetie. (((((Eru))))) Thanks. I really do appreciate it. [Smile]

But I still want to cry more too. [Cry]

Marek
Member # 5404

I want to hug Raia (((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))) and I want her to know my shoulders are just the right hight for her to cry on,((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Don't cry, Raia. It makes me sad, too. [Frown]

I just found a tag that belonged to my dog, who died last year. [Frown] It made me sad, and I started crying. [Cry]

Raia
Member # 4700

Awwww, no!!! Poor Eru!! I'm so sorry to hear that!!! ((((((((Eru)))))))))

And Marek, thank you so so much, if you were here, I'd be doing some heavy duty crying on your shoulder, they'd be perfect. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] Thank you.

Raia
Member # 4700

OK, now I want to cry more.

Must he constantly do this to me????

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
We wants to make Raia happy, and kill the evil dad.

((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

I want to help Rhaegar, with makeing Raia feel better, for now I'll just try to help cheer up Raia.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[this post was Edited because I wanted to edit it]

[ December 18, 2003, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Marek ]

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
[Sleep] *sleeps for a while, wakes up in another city* [Sleep]

(I happen to want that for some reason [Dont Know] )

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.