FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How much does Hatrack suck? Let's count the ways! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How much does Hatrack suck? Let's count the ways!
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I like how when I read that I thought it was posted last november... instead of two novembers ago. All those problems still get griped about a year later... some things never change, neh?
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Anna, don't worry about it. I was half afraid that bumping this--in this manner--would make you feel bad, but it wasn't my intent. I was searching for a post Celia referred to in another thread--which I never did find--and I was reading through different old threads, and it seemed funny to me when I came across this one that I had mixed up Anna with Annie in my mind at some point. Anyway, I don't think you knew me particularly well at that point, particularly when I was posting under the Megachirops handle, and the whole reason I was posting under that handle was to exorcise the snarkiness that I had been feeling anyway, so it's understandable that I made the wrong impression.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, this is hilarious - I thought it was from last November too. It's nice to know some things stay the same.
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
The thing I hate most about Hatrack is that despite its name, I can't find any proper place to put my hat.

I just take it off, and put it back on, take it off, and put it back ona again.

Like this dude:

[Hat]

And no, ClaudiaTherese, he isn't taking his hat off because the devilish bunny is attempting to hop out of it and bite his head off.

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! I love this thread. Ralphie's rant about the smilies is classic.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Lady Jane was really a year ago?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
It was! I remember I switched back after I kept getting identified as Lady Jane at Bob and Dana's wedding - it felt all wrong. The alias I had adopted was becoming my identity.

There's a short story in there somewhere. Has it already been written?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
For what it's worth, I wholeheartedly agree with Ralphie on the smilies.

Death to smilies. And even if there were a smilie for that, like Calvin peeing on a smilie, I wouldn't use it.

Add thread deletion to the list of things that annoy me, as well.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
It sucks because there is no real reason for it to suck... [Cry] (It would be perfect, but lacks defects...)

A.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Ralphie. [Frown]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.