FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bob in Cambridge, MA...Sorry for the short notice, but... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bob in Cambridge, MA...Sorry for the short notice, but...
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I didn't really peek around. I figured you probably realized but just wanted to make sure.

*dances off to work on demos until the wee hours of the morning*

Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
* giggles at Bok's discomfort *
Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots! martha & Suneun, thanks for bringing cameras!

Kale, welcome. I just KNEW you'd be posting on Hatrack soon.

Sorry about the addictive nature of this place. Already posting from work, eh? LOL.

So, I gather you don't mind my made up name for you, but I wouldn't be insulted if you changed to one of your own choosing. I just didn't have time to consult you first.

Ela...I didn't think I had an accent, but dkw confirmed that I do indeed have one.

Being told by a New Englander and a mid-westerner in one evening that one has an accent is a bit disconcerting, I must say!!! [Eek!]

I think it's 'cuz I say "y'all" now.

So...does everyone agree that this is a good looking clump of Hatrackers or what?

(Well, I guess we know what Kama thinks...) LOL!

I would like to point out that Bok has far fewer fingers than it appears in these photos, and they are hardly ever actually up his nose. [Big Grin]

I love the one where Bok is holding the bread "praying mantis" style. It's like Ninja eating or something. LOL.

Mike was doing his "Hell Boy" impersonation using the ketchup bottles. Pretty realistic if you ask me.

Oh well...somehow martha caught me in the one serious moment of the night. It must've been right after the check arrived. [Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
We were going to make a run for it when the check arrived, but we figured that Bob wouldn't be able to keep up with us youngsters, something he proved by not going out for non-existant ice cream with us...

Besides, we were pretty sure the waiter would be able to give a detailed descruption of myr, drooling and all. Oddly enough she only drooled when the waiter was near....
[Evil] [Evil] [ROFL] [Taunt]

Kwea

[ April 17, 2004, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Kwea, did you get CoH installed?

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

No, I keep having problems, and I worked all day. I'll try again tommorrow night. I think the problem last night was their server was down when I tried the patch.

I'll le you know tommorrow if it is working.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Bok: Check out the CoH thread if you could, I could use your help getting it up and running....thanks!

Kwea

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Kama, remember, I have a girlfriend!
Oh, I don't mind. [Wink]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

The question is, would SHE mind....
[Big Grin]
Kwea

Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Watch out for that Kama. She'll steal your boyfriend. Stay on your toes around this one.

You've been warned.

[ April 17, 2004, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Valentine014 ]

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Well, if Bok had a boyfriend, he would worry.....and not just about that....right, Bok??? [Big Grin]

Kwea

[ April 18, 2004, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Kwea
Member # 2199

So Bob, when are you coming back to NE; have you heard yet?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.