FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » D&D game, anyone? (let's try again) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: D&D game, anyone? (let's try again)
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm having a little bit of difficulty, so the log you sent won't be posted until this evening. I'll let you know when it's up.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Saxon, don't worry, man. Take your time [Smile]
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, game tomorrow, between 9:00/9:30 (CST). Can you play, Kwea?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

The update you sent me is now posted.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I can...I don't work tomorrow night, I work in the morning for this whole week.

I really can't do Sundays though...I spoke to my friend that I play pool with every Sunday, and he was lukewarm at best about rearranging our pool time. It is free on Sunday nights, at leat for us, but any other night we would have to pay for it...and his other nights are full up with leagues and such.

quote:
well..."accidents" might happend
What do you mean "might"....lol

Not my fault you haven't figured out taht I hacked AIM dice-roll....lol...

Not really, I can't even get my computer to do what it is intended to do....

But it made a good funny... [Big Grin]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Then, today, 9:00 PM (CST) it is, ok?
Kwea
Member # 2199

Yep. I'll be there!

Are we going to DO anything this time....

[Evil]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Yup. We'll kill a ranger.

Your character will be most important to this.

[Evil Laugh]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Kwea, we're already playing.
Kwea
Member # 2199

I know...
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Posted yesterday's chatlog together with a picture of Captain Julian Hellstrom.
Also posted a message answering KoM's.

Kwea
Member # 2199

Cool,,,,thanks...

Kwea

saxon75
Member # 4589

Update is posted.
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Thanks, saxon.
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Once again its good to remember that Saxon is being kind enough to archive everything that's happening in the campaign. You'll find it all here.
Kwea
Member # 2199

OK...GAME TIME!

Tomorrow (Thurs) at 10 pm, EST....

See you guys there!

Kwea

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

What Kwea said. That'll be the last game until next week so...let's try to be there, since poor Kwea rescheduled his pool game for the sake of D&D.

I salute you, Kwea. You're a true geek. [Hail]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Alcon, Human and King of Men! We're waiting for you!
Kwea
Member # 2199

When are we playing again?

[ September 24, 2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Kwea
Member # 2199

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

As I said, I won't be able to DM this weekend (GF, Rio International Film Fest, etc.). I guess we could play this tuesday, if everybody is ok with it.
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
YIKES!! I'm really sorry Kwea... I didn't realize you reschedualed your pool game to be there thursday... I never even knew there was a game then. Both wednesday and thursday nights I pretty much just came home and collapsed, I was exhausted. Didn't check e-mail or anything... [Frown] Sorry guys [Frown]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

It's OK, we had fun, although the combart was pretty tough...we got ambushed, sort of...

Sorry about what happened to you character, though. Rathen tried to help, but it was a bad time to roll a 3, I guess....

Kwea

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Kwea...you'll go straight to Hell for doing this. [Wink]

To tell you the truth...I like it! [Evil Laugh]

Alcon
Member # 6645

Lol, nice try Kwea, I already read through the logs... nothing that I can see happened to Gird, unless there's something I missed [Wink]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

[Evil]
Kwea
Member # 2199

Yeah, but it was still a good try.

Think about what would have happened if you haddn't read it yet... [Taunt]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Hi, guys. Can you play this tuesday?
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess so, but I cannot play past midnight. I have classes early on Wednesdays, even midnight is pushing it.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

I think I can unless something comes up or I just get too blasted again.
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be available Tuesday after 9 EST, 10 your time ed.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Yuesday works for me, as long as Ed can make it....

You OK Ed, or do you need a bit more time?

Kwea

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

I'm cool, Kwea. As I said in the other thread, I think the distraction is good for me. Don't worry, man.
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Just to tell that the game will start tomorrow at 23:00 my time - 21:00 (CST) Central Standart Time.
Kwea
Member # 2199

So that would be....hmmm...

10 pm EST, I think.

See you all then!

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Yes, Kwea...guess it's right.
Kwea
Member # 2199

OK, I'm in...
Kwea
Member # 2199

Human, where are you? We're all here but you...

Kwea

Alcon
Member # 6645

Tonights game was fun, I love playing Gird [Smile] I'm actually glad I got to be the sorcerer now, rather than my usual choice of Ranger. Gird is much more interesting to play.
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

And he's very fun to watch.
Although I think I'll get to burn him in a stake, someday... [Evil]

Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah...but I think Cieran's gonna kill him for ignoring the copious hints to shut up. but...nevertheless, that old lady was a motherlode of info.
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Gossipers usually are, Human [Wink]

Well, guys, already sent the chat lot to the e-mail list.
Already sent the compiled file with the whole last week's load of messages and chats to Saxon. As soon as he can, I'm sure, he'll post it in the Iron Kingdoms Campaign Archive.

It's been much fun, folks. Thanks. I really, really need it. [Wave]

[ September 29, 2004, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Hi, guys. Remember:

Game, today, at 21:00 (CST).

Any problem, e-mail me.

Ah...and Saxon already updated the Iron Kingdoms Campaign Archive. Thanks, man!

[ September 30, 2004, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

People...me, KoM and Alcon are already there, waiting for you.
Kwea
Member # 2199

So, Are we playing tonight, or are we waiting until next week?

[ October 02, 2004, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

If people show up, we can play today. If they don't...next week.
Kwea
Member # 2199

WELL, I'M here....we don't really need the others, do we? [Dont Know]

[ October 02, 2004, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Kwea
Member # 2199

OK, everyone....next gametime is Tuesday, Octber 5 th.....same bat-time, same bat-place..

See you all there!

prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry guys, I spent the weekend in alabama with anne kate. She says hi to everyone!

I'll get caught up tonight on whats going on, see ya tuesday.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Not a big deal, AR...I just almost died...

[Big Grin]

Really.

Kwea

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.