FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hygiene Product Humor/Rant (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hygiene Product Humor/Rant
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I don't know. I'm not pregnant, and everything seems to work. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
*keeps getting mine on the damn full moon*
So, on the blue moon in July instead of something nice happening like, I don't know, getting to run off with someone I liked, guess what happened? [Mad]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
"...some sort of semi-deroggatory comment about...being already whipped..."

Just a bit of men's humor. In offensiveness (between men who ain't whacko macho), that's about equivalent to a combination of congratulating a man for making his first million and one stoner telling another "let's get stupid" in reference to smoking a joint.

[ October 04, 2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
dpr:"I hate spending money on something just to get it covered with bodily fluids, then throw it in the trash."

Yeah. That's why I don't buy Band-Aids. Or Kleenex.

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So, on the blue moon in July instead of something nice happening like, I don't know, getting to run off with someone I liked
I got married on the blue moon. [Big Grin]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, actually, I don't use Kleenex either. I haven't found a re-usable subsitute for Band-Aids yet, but I am very strict about the criteria for handing them out.

[ October 04, 2004, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: dread pirate romany ]

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
"the damn full moon" would be a good name for a rock band.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Except the derogatorry comment was directed at me, and not really either of the guys I was with. And it was rude to discuss something like that anyway, he was just the guy behind in line at the store.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I love Kleenex, although good old toilet paper works fine for wiping noses (mine or my kids').

I can't bring myself to use a cloth handkerchief for pretty much the same reason that I hate cloth napkins. Absorbency is nil and I always feel bad about getting it dirty. Plus there's something so much more hygienic about one-use disposable materials where bodily fluids are concerned. [Smile]

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool about getting married on the new moon.
*eep*

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Absorbency is nil
That's why I had some custom made by a friend. They are a very absorbant waffle weave, and very soft.

quote:
Plus there's something so much more hygienic about one-use disposable materials where bodily fluids are concerned.
I only use hankies once before washing. Of course during cold season I have to use the stockpile of cheap Costco washcloths for noses.
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
"Absorbency is nil" would be a good name ...

OK, I'm done.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a great idea for a feminine hygiene add. Does anyone remember the old Bounty commercials? The one at Rosie's Diner? Imagine Rosie saying, "We're here at Rosie's Diner to see which napkin is the quiker picker upper." Rosie then proceed to dip the napkins in glasses holding a dark fluid. I always thought that this would be a great Saturday Night Skit but perhaps it passes the bounds of decorum.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
My dad had no problem buying pads for my mom, but would NOT buy her pantyhose. He figured everyone knew the pads weren't for him, but they might wonder about the pantyhose.

[Smile]

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ, I think you and I are obviously staining our panties at a vastly different rate, here. I'm just not that concerned!

And I have been told to please not squick out my in-laws by adding the Deva-Cup to my Christmas list. *sigh* guess I'll just have to get around to purchasing one. Mail order since there isn't a distributer anywhere convenient. Though one of the closest was a place in Ohio called "Hag Rags." *snickers*

kat, if you're not having sex (and I mean the general "you"), it's still a good idea to be somewhat aware of your cycle. That's really the first indicator you would have that anything is wrong. Sure you go to the gyno once a year for the annual dread and spread, but this is a monthly little check to keep track of in case there's a reason you should go between annuals.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes! Get out of this thread!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I don't know why all the fuss about the noiseless wrappers. I think the noiseless wrappers are the best thing invented since roller skates. Sure, we can be all empowered and comfortable about our femalehood, but I still don't want to have to reach in my pockets and have something crinkling around in front of, say... prospective employers, or the Bishop, or my Dad, or... well, boys in general.

I'm still a fan of being discreet. (Which, by the way, is really hard when you're camping for a week in the middle of the desert with your boyfriend and his parents. "Excuse me, may I get in the car to get the shovel again?" ! )

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

[Laugh]
quote:
Hobbes! Get out of this thread!
[ROFL]

[ October 04, 2004, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Synesthesia ]

skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Aisle Of The Damned
Now I know why my wife sends me on those errands to Albertsons instead of going herself. I usually wait until just before closing time so I don't get caught by my buddies.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

If you need a reason to watch the Mormon re-make of Pride and Prejudice, it's the trip to the grocery store when Lizzie and Jane are all depressed and feeling rejected. Their cart is full of tampons and huge tubs of ice cream and they're wearing sweats. It's the funniest scene of life.
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
See, I don't understand what the big deal is about having uber-sanitized and bleached menstrual pads all the time. I use Abby's old diapers as moonrags when I'm at home. Pads are great for work, etc., but it's much more economical and environmentally friendly to use cloth.

I rinse them immediately after use and wash them in vinegar, just the way I treated Abby's diapers. They're softer, more absorbent, and I KNOW they haven't been filled with supergels. No big deal.

My monthlies have not yet arrived, but are due any day.

And my hubby is intimately familiar with Period Undies. He knows just by looking whether it is "safe" to approach or not.

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

Super gels?
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Supergels - that blue stuff they show in commercial cut-away views. It absorbs lots of water in a small space. This makes ultrathin pads possible. It's also found in disposable diapers. I don't know if it could really hurt you or not if it leaked out of a pad and contacted your sensitive bits, but I'd rather stay away from the stuff.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
*Grin* I had to decide when Bob and I were driving to KamaCon whether to try to “hide” it by discretely slipping supplies into my pocket when we stopped for restroom breaks or not. I decided not, which was a good thing, since I forgot to load my purse and had to ask him to open the trunk at our first stop on Friday so I could get tampons out of my suitcase.

I think I would have died if that had happened with any of the guys I dated when I was younger.

I also used to always go to the check-out lanes with older ladies as cashiers when buying menstrual products, even if the lines were longer. I finally decided that was stupid, now I just drop those boxes right down in front of whoever’s working the shortest lane.

<----- feels very mature.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

having synthesized a couple of gels in my time, I can tell you that while they could cause a reaction in 0.01% of the population, most of those gels are pretty benign.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

I love having chemists around. Thanks! Now I won't worry so much.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

EEE. I dislike pads anyway... >.<
Irratating things.
I remember one time when my grandmother bought me MATTRESSES! Freaking huge mattresses!

Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm, um, Late. Actually, I'm always late. I've always had about a 31 day cycle, but it's been running closer to 35 days, I think. NOt that I really mark it down. *high fives kat*

Oh, and Ron knows all about the Period Undies, because they are the only ones I have that have material over the, erm, cheek. I actually had to buy new ones, recently, because the elastic gave out on the ones from The Ancient Regime. [Wink]

[ October 04, 2004, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Olivetta ]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Never got squicked buying such things for Teres, not even in high school. Never understood anyone who did. I've bought pads, tampons, douches, Vagisil, panty hose, whatever (although not all at once).

I used to carry in my wallet (and now have on my Palm Pilot) a list of her sizes in clothing, shoes, etc, in case I see something she'd like. This includes underwear, and there was a fun two years where she had found the perfect bra which was, of course, immediately discontinued. For months, whenever I was in a department store I'd make a point of stopping by the lingerie dept. and asking for a Warner's 1099, 38D (not the right number, I don't think, it's been awhile and she's added a D since). Finally found four of them and gave them to her for Christmas.

I simply don't understand the problem for guys. If she gets tired carrying her purse while we're shopping, I'll carry it, and not with the careful hold-it-by-the-top-like-a-bag-of-used-kitty-litter grip, either. Too much work. It's got a strap, use it.

And yup, I get weird looks from lingerie clerks, cashiers, and especially other guys. I also get an adoring look from Teres, and that outweighs any other consideration.

[ October 04, 2004, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Chris Bridges ]

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That's why I had some custom made by a friend. They are a very absorbant waffle weave, and very soft.
Hankies, yes? Or personally designed "products"? (That would be soooo chic-chic either way. *impressed )

Chris, you aren't really a man anymore. You are godlike. Serious.

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

That being said, I'm outta here, it's not really my kind of thread... [Wink]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom likes to tell the story about leaving me at grandma's when I was a baby and had a cold, and when my parents came to pick me up, they discovered that grandma had strapped a Kotex poultice to my neck.

*has worn a Kotex (I guess)*

*has not worn pantyhose*

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had a problem with buying pads, except one time at Wally World my senior year of high school. I was walking down the aisle with nothing but a great big pack of Always and my band director (of six years who was like a second father to me) came right up and said hi to me. I wanted to melt into the floor and die.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
My husband used to buy Always Maxi Pads with Wings. Not for me, though.

For our dog.

When she was in season, she had to wear doggie panties (kind of like a diaper cover with Velcro fastenings, but with an opening for the tail) and a sanitary pad to absorb the blood.

He had to change them, too. It was an eye-opening experience for him.

By the way, the dog developed VERY sensitive feelings around that time of the year. She took offense at every little thing. And then she'd go hide in a dark place, lie down, and sulk.

(I'm gone now. Really.)

Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Lol, yeah I buy the ones with wings for my dog too, even though I don't use them for myself. Since things are shaped differently on dogs they just have better coverage. in the right areas.

AJ

Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Life before the pill was a pain. I was not regular at all. I could range anywhere from 24 to 38 days. It was different every month. I could wear a pantiliner for up to two weeks before Aunt Flo showed up. Life is so much better with the pill.

Here is an icky story from college. I was in one of the stalls in the women's floor bathroom. A girl in the stall next to me put something in the wastebasket on the floor between the stalls (the one for used feminine type articles), flushed the toilet and left the bathroom without stopping to wash her hands. It was gross.

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I only have two small quibbles.

1) I'm fine with wings.

2) Avoiding caffeine? When I was a young whippersnapper, first starting out, and had horrible, horrible cramps (and could still drink caffeinated beverages, before I got hypersensitive to it), a 16-ounce caffeinated Pepsi was the only way I knew of to get rid of the cramps.

And a couple of comments:

1) I actually have great fun embarrassing the male cashiers at the store when I go to buy pads (hate tampons, by the way). It's hilarious - especially the ones who don't even want to touch the package. [ROFL]

2) I can absolutely guarantee that I'm not on the same schedule as anyone here. Being, as I am, (and how's this for a euphemism) approaching the end of my child-bearing years, I've settled into this nice, leisurly 11-week cycle.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
on the subject of keeping track of periods: when I was pregnant with Amanda (now 11), there was a teenager in our apartment building (the landlord's niece) who was pregnant. I think it was her third child. I think she was about 17. Amanda was due July 4.

In March, this girl came up to me and said, "looks like I'll be having my baby before you." She claimed her water had broken and she went to the doctor and they sent her home. Now, I believe that if her water had really broken, she would have been in the hospital until her baby was born. She didn't have a clue when her baby was due - it was actually born in August. As far as I know, she had at least four kids when we moved from Chicago a couple of years later.

on the subject of synchronized periods: I think it's supposed to have something to do with pheromones ?

Anyway, the Museum of Menstruation and Women's Health has a lot of info like Words and expressions for menstruation around the world. [Wink]

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

I can top Mama Squirrel's icky story. I see women leave the bathroom without washing all the time. I even saw a woman walk out of her stall after flushing, go over to the towel dispenser and push the handle down so there was paper towel just hanging. Then she washed her hands. That meant the next person, who washed their hands, would be touching the handle where she just put her unwashed hands. I was speechless.

My icky story is this: we went to a restroom at a grocery store. Both kids needed to go, and there were two stalls in the women's restroom. One stall had a red streak running down the front. It looked like a squatter had gone to the bathroom while on her period. You better believe I complained. Nasty.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You can't predict it if it's unpredictable. I had a predictable, regular period for 3 months once, when I spent about 20 hours every day with my step-sister, who was wonderfully regular. I followed her by about 3 days. Other than that, I've never had a regular period. Sometimes they're 3 weeks apart, sometimes 6. When I was 17, I had one that lasted for 37 1/2 days. [Frown] I'm glad I'm nursing my daughter and don't have mine again yet. I still get cramps every month or so, though.

My favorite period story is when I got it 3 days after I was married, on my honeymoon, and couldn't find my pads. I made my new husband, who has only one sister (6 years older than him and moved out at 18), go to the store, but wrote down the wrong word for him to find my brand with (they'd recently changed the packaging). So he goes up to this girl, who's already looking at him strangely for pacing up and down the feminine aisle at Target, and asks, "Are super and heavy the same thing?" She gave him the look of death, said, "I don't know", and walked away, giving him freaked-out looks.

He did find the right kind, and so was not killed. [ROFL]

[ October 05, 2004, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
Cay, you clearly have not been to many restaurants. Before I began to work janitorial at Cracker Barrel I was under the impression that women were cleaner than men. I have yet to figure out how women get pee (and other stuff) on the underside of toilet bowl lids. It must be the nesting thing...women are willing to keep their own homes clean, but not public places.

So the job, unfortunately, falls to me. Blech.

Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Mabus:

I am not a squatter, and I grab a wad of tp and wipe before I sit. I also make sure that everything gets flushed, even if it means waiting until the tank fills up again.

A little courtesy goes a long way. [Wink]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

Yeah, I have always tried to keep public restrooms clean, too, just to be courteous. However, since we never share our master bath with anyone, It only gets cleaned when 1). the hubby complains or 2). when the exterminator comes to spray.

I'm a slob at home. I used to be a neat freak, but I married a messy man, and have now surpassed him in messiness. He's also to blame for teaching me to curse. [Big Grin]

My most embarrassing story has to do with my wee one barging in on me while I was changing, you know, THINGS in the bathroom. He was a toddler, and accustomed to being allowed in the bathroom with me as a part of the potty-training thing. He looked horrified and said, "Owwie?" I thought he was going to cry.

I told him it was okay, that mommies were supposed to bleed once a month a month when they weren't growing a baby. He looked dubious, but somewhat comforted that I didn't seem to be upset by it or about to die on the spot.

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Lol, the engineer in me: When I was small I'd go through all the cabinets to see what I could take apart or use for my latest construction project whatever it was. You can make lots of interesting things and actually use an empty toilet paper roll like cheap leather to make saddles for breyer horses if you soak the cardboard long enough that the two layers separate out of their spirals. And yes I figured that out entirely by myself.

So anyway I think I was scrounging for empty toilet paper rolls, and I ended up locating my mothers tampons and maxi pads. And I couldn't figure out what they were *for* or why they were there. I took a couple of tampons and pads apart and decided they weren't useful construction materials and what a waste to be keeping them.

AJ

AmkaProblemka
Member # 6495

- posted      Profile for AmkaProblemka   Email AmkaProblemka         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.mum.org/pastgerm.htm

I am so glad I live in this day and age. One interesting thing of note:

quote:
I wonder how this "open" menstruation influenced the behavior of men? It seems likely that women had to conceal both blood and odor before they were able to extensively participate in male business society.

[ October 05, 2004, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: AmkaProblemka ]

Posts: 438 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Wow, Amka, that's a fascinating site.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

hmm have to see it when I get home, my work server said "inapproprate content". This seems an appropriate place to mention that I just ran to Walgreens to get some Uristat and a bottle of cranberry juice. Hopefully I can ward the urinary tract infection off and not need antibiotics!

AJ

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
This seems like an appropriate place to mention that I really, really, ridiculously hate cramps.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I'm just glad, that there is one person in my lab, the secretary that is female, so I could have her explain why I suddenly vanished to the drugstore.

Oh and actually the easy to get to Walgreens was sold out of Uristat so I had to go cattycorner, to the much harder to get to (based on the directions the streets run and how busy they are) Jewel-Osco. I guess the consolation is that I know a bunch of other women are afflicted at the moment otherwise there wouldn't have been the run on the Uristat at Walgreens.

AJ

This two quarts of cranberry juice is looking daunting. It looks like I've made a dent in it, bu it was at the top where the neck is. Maybe I've downed 15% of it?

[ October 05, 2004, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm just glad, that there is one person in my lab, the secretary that is female, so I could have her explain why I suddenly vanished to the drugstore.
What you should be glad of is that you're all adults there.

I first started when I was only 10 years old, during the summer between 5th and 6th grades. So, all through 6th grade I was, as far as I could tell, the only student in the school with her period. And, I had a male teacher. And, the school nurse treated me as if I were some sort of mutant because I had started that early. It was awful.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.