FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack broke my thinking cap (or How I learned to stop worrying and love the Chad) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Hatrack broke my thinking cap (or How I learned to stop worrying and love the Chad)
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
I did read all 6 pages in one looong sitting. NOW my thinking cap is broken. [Razz]
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey...just how do you report someone? This watchdog stuff is hard work.

I'll tell ya, it was the combination of coffee-nosed and maloderous in one sentence that set me off.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Scooter, you only used to be invincible. You blew off OSC for your family -- you think the Cards are gonna forget that?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe I read the whole thing... [Roll Eyes]

Mr. Squicky, good post on page 5. [Smile]

Your remarks are right on target.

[ October 14, 2004, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know where else to put this... It's not about Chad. He's been pretty nice that I've seen lately. But it IS about trolls in general and I didn't want to start a new thread.

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20000820&mode=classic

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Listen, Moose-- I've got it on good authority that the Cards spitefully and willfully did not got to Carl's Frozen Custard while they were here in the 'Burg.

Do you haven any idea how OFFENDED I am about that?

I mean. . . I know I said I woudln't tell anyone when I leave Hatrack for good. . . so I guess I'm not leaving. . . but I'm sorely tempted.

It's worse than knowing that OSC reads Maxxim for the articles. I mean. . . it's frozen custard. You don't just pass that up, like it was some dirty old penny on the side of the road, laying tails up.

You just don't.

Not without consequences.

I'm the consequence, Moose. That's right. Mr. Consequence, that's me.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Uh-huh.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Trying to think too hard about frozen custard caused me to rear end a Pontiac once.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
There is a little whistle on everyones posts....if you clickon it you report that post.

Make sure you fill out all the fields, including the e-mail one....without that they can't take acton on anything.

I hope you never have to do it, but everyone should know how just in case there is something really wrong, and it can't be addressed any other way.

I have only done it 3 times, I think...in over 3 years.

Kwea

[ October 14, 2004, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, the whistle hasn't been there for three years. [Wink]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I know...but it is now, old-timer...

Before you had to actually e-mail the mods...

How barbaric... [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.