FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Calling hot Hatrackers, take 2 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Calling hot Hatrackers, take 2
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
DH was that for me ? if it was thank you?

plus i don't think she would think im that hot anyways.

Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
And yes that was for you. I'm applauding your moral standing, so don't start making excuses for it. [Wink]
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
im not makeing excuses if you go and look at my pic on foobonic, you'll belive me.
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Corwin,

quote:
find a beautiful, intelligent, sensitive girl that loves you too
Life has too many challenges without adding another. Marry a pretty girl who doesn't like that one thing, and spend the rest of your life in front of the computer.

Or you can marry an ugly girl who does like that one thing, and spend the rest of your life on business trips.

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Feh - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Or a bottle of vodka, as the case may be.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
skillery, I've spent my last years in front of the computer, I'm getting tired of it...

And Trevor, I'll drink to that! Actually, a glass of anything would get me drunk, I think...

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I am myself indifferent hot .
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...young James Spader, but with curly blond hair. You're very cute.

Katie
Member of Kama's Screening Team

[ October 17, 2004, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Katie,
You have been duped. You are not on the screening team, you have already been screened in. You are gonna be Kama's main squeeze, Babe!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
I, for one, am not disturbed by this thread.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not even sure what to think about it. Great reading though! [Big Grin]

Oh and any more vodka left? I ran out of everything I had. Too late to go to the NEX for a bottle of Crown. AH! I vill drink a sweet tea to that Trevor and Corwin.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...I leave for a little while and Hatrack gets really superficial...I'm shocked! [Wink]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hot. Not available, but hot.

Especially in my foobonics photos. Hot and sweaty.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just think it's a shame that someone's stolen Kama's account.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know, that thought had crossed my mind earlier.

But after looking at a couple of her pictures from Kamacon, I can't bring myself to be that upset.

Except on a purely philosophical level, naturally. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Does that mean you'll kidnap them and use them against their will?
Feel free to kidnap me Kama... Raia, Kyrie, Blacwolve, Alcon, And Fugu can all give you good directions to my house.

Oh ya, I'd ,like to nominate myself for the hottness list...

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

for anyone who thinks im wrong here's the only good picture of me. it's also a few years old.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hope your future husband isn't in this forum, he'll never be able to go out of town on business again.
What makes you think he'd mind?

quote:
This thread is freaking me out.
Don't read.

quote:
You're just jealous cause you're not hot.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Au contraire, Kama. Tom is the hottest of them all.

Habanero hot.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Hmmm, so you think that was his way of rejecting me?

[Frown]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Because the forbidden fruit is always the sweetest?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I hearby nominate my wife, JenniK.

It's our anniversary today....1 year!

She is hot to me....

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Rob, we're looking for Hatrackers to give me bodily pleasure. Are you sure you want your wife to do that? Cause, you know, I concur that she's hot, but it seems weird.

...Unless you want to watch...

Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] <---click me

[ October 19, 2004, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Wonko The Sane ]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
So long as I'm on the list, you might as well have Jamie on the list as well, since she is overly deserving.
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

THREESOME!!!
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't saying that someone is hot "to me" basically the same as saying that they aren't really hot? Why else would one qualify their hotness with the phrase "to me"?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

[No No]

Noemon, you did it. She won't talk to him for another month.

Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You're just jealous cause you're not hot.

...yeah.

Kama, I say this as a heterosexual male with good vision and sophisticated taste -- I would SO much rather sleep with Tom than you. I mean, you're not ugly, and we've had some good conversations, and I like you, but if cuddling afterward meant hearing crap like this and trying to figure out if it stems from insecurity, maliciousness, or simply obliviousness...

Yeah. Tom, call me, behbehdoll.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Oh come on. Tom's secure enough in his masculinity not to suffer from this.

Besides, we all know of my great love to Leto, and yet all he hears from me is how fat and ugly he is.

punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Kama, I say this as a heterosexual male with good vision and sophisticated taste -- I would SO much rather sleep with Tom than you
Lalo, having read similar pinings of yours for other male hatrackers as well as famous movie stars I'm not sure I can bi into the first part of your statement.

I do understand though the distaste for what appears to be an unkind or, at best, unthinking comment.

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, no biggie. As I've said before, I'm not hot. I would like to think, however, that I make up for what is in fact a staggering lack of hotness with ample charisma, dogged determination and appropriate skill. [Smile]

That said, while I do think I would be capable of rocking Kama's world a little bit if given the chance, it's worth noting that my wife is in fact hotter than either of us. Given that she's disinclined to share, I'm not particularly invested in the outcome of this competition -- although I'm always happy to hear about Hatrack hookups, if only for purely Darwinian reasons. *grin*

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Hmmm, okay. Here's the thing.

I say mean things to people who I think are a) my friends and b)understand that I'm joking and do not really mean these things.

I think I can usually judge who'd get hurt by/misunderstand such comment of mine. If I was wrong, and what I said did in fact hurt Tom, I apologise.

Look, this thread is not *really* for me to judge who I think is hot or not. Yes, I do have my judgement, as does everyone else, but I keep it to myself. Everyone posting in this thread is automatically hot. Ok?

[edit: didn't see Tom's post when I wrote this]

[ October 18, 2004, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Kama ]

Kama
Member # 3022

quote:
but if cuddling afterward meant hearing crap like this
Noone I've cuddled with so far heard such crap from me, so why do you think you would?
Kwea
Member # 2199

Kama, the only way I could get away with doing you is if she did too....does that make more snse?

[Big Grin]

Now all I need is a video cam and we can get started.... [Evil]

[ October 18, 2004, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
"Noone I've cuddled with so far heard such crap from me,"

Hrm. Maybe we could cuddle, so that I can find out exactly what you say in that situation.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
Does having the cutest son on Hatrack help? [Smile]
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
What Tom said. [Wink]

(Marlozhan, he is pretty cute.)

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Please do not let the funny impaired screw up your thread, Kama.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. Okay, maybe I'm just being a bit too touchy -- god knows I remind Eddie on a regular basis on what a disgrace his fugly ass is to our womanizing name -- but you might want to work on your delivery, Kama. I know you're trying to joke, and obviously Tom does too; but without a punchline, declaring Eddie/Tom/John ugly just isn't that funny. Or maybe my sense of humor's just as underdeveloped as my lovemaking talent.

Oh, and punwit, you have SO earned your name with me.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Well according to K.A.M.A's apparent protocol, merely posting an ancillary comment in the previous thread iteration puts you on the list in this one.

Not that I'm complaining [Wink]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Let's bring this thread back on topic.

Hot. Sweaty. Me.

Discuss.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
The real discussion should involve finding out which female Hatrackers find bald (or balding) men attractive.
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

[Kiss] Lalo

I'm going to try and be funny in a non-offensive way. I don't guarantee success, but I'll try.

[Group Hug]

Kama
Member # 3022

Oh, and Bok, we had such a great opportunity, when Karen was sleeping in the armchair, and we were so close to each other on the couch... What on earth stopped us?

[Frown]

Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
See, I want to know why, when I offered to put you up for a couple nights, bok never got back to me.
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Well, Paul you only have one choice now. Save up and come to Poland.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Poland has a lot going for it...

mostly Kama.

Kwea
Member # 2199

Nomen, that isn't it at all.

I just don't assume that everyone has the same tatse as I do. Some of my friends have dated women who I didn't find attractive, but that was OK...I wasn't the one dating them, right?

I think my wife is hot....so that is good enough for me!

Kwea

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.