FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Calling hot Hatrackers, take 2 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Calling hot Hatrackers, take 2
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
On a related note, but not including the making-out, I want to go to Spain next summer and saving for that. Kama, you should come and meet us. You could meet my brother, too - provided he doesn't get married within six months of coming home from his mission.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
You want to go to Spain to meet hot guys? I'm in.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody else find the cyclical nature of these sex threads peculiar? Two weeks ago we were talking about tampons.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, nothing to moon about if you ask me.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everyone posting in this thread is automatically hot. Ok?
Am I hot now? Or just still annoying.
quote:
I think, therefore I am
I think I'm hot. So I guess I'm hot [Smile]
Besides, any guy who can dance is hot, right?

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Defenestraitor
Member # 6907

- posted      Profile for Defenestraitor   Email Defenestraitor         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, better late than never. Kama, I'll help you in any way I can. I'm single, but whether I'm hot is up to you. I take rejection really well so don't worry about offending this newbie.
Diego

Posts: 236 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
"Noone I've cuddled with so far heard such crap from me, so why do you think you would? "

We've never heard it because you've always bolted out the door two seconds after the act. [Cry]

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Besides, any guy who can dance is hot, right?
It worked for Napoleon Dynamite.

Kama, please take me off the list? I have all the bodily pleasure I need already.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Curse my lack of funds. I'd love to go to Poland--or anywhere else where there's a hot girl* who might potentially want to have sex with me. But right now I can't even afford to go to the bathroom. Any hot girls who might potentially want to have sex with me are free to come here to Alaska. I can't offer to pay your airfare, but I can make it worthwhile in other ways. [Wink]

*That's assuming, of course, that Kama is hot. I've never had the good fortune of meeting any of you, so I don't actually know what any of you look like.

[ October 18, 2004, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Verily the Younger ]

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Am I hot now? Or just still annoying.

The most annoying factor you have, Boris, is that you keep labeling yourself as annoying, and keep asking if you are annoying.
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
*stays out of this thread, remembering something about how he needs to resist temptation*

[ October 19, 2004, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't be surprised if my X-gf had deleted the hot-hatrackers thread she made after I dumped her (assuming that's the "part 1" thread you're talking about).
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, Kama made one that mysteriously disappeared.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh.

Nevermind then.

::slinks away::

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Boris:

quote:
Am I hot now?
Of course.

Defenestraitor:

Woah.

Beren:

I'll try to stay longer and talk next time.

Verily:
quote:
That's assuming, of course, that Kama is hot.
Pfffffffft. Pfft. pft.

Dave:

[Kiss]

Noah:

I'm talking about the thread I made 2 days ago, that dissapeared mysteriously without my intervention.

*slaps fugu*

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, don't go all Communist revisionist on me here. I offered, as a token of respect, to let you have the honor (provided Kama was cool with it). However, the days in question, you said you couldn't do it.

...And so Paercival paid for your decision. How could you do such a thing to your own brother??

-Bok

[ October 19, 2004, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Bokonon ]

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Just as an aside, I think this is my first thread ever that went beyond 2 pages.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but there have been tons of threads _about_ you that have gone on for ages.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Are you trying to make me feel bad?
[Cry]

[Razz]

Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Pfffffffft. Pfft. pft.
Sorry, I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret that. All I know is, if you can speculate about our hotness, we can do the same about yours. It's only fair. [Razz]
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Oh, okay.

This, and the entire album on foobonic.com

[ October 19, 2004, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Kama ]

Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

Wow. Okay, you are hot. I can't be blamed for not having known that, though. I'm still new to Hatrack, have never been to a get-together, couldn't afford to go to one anyway, and don't actually know what "Foobonic" is. So I wasn't calling your hotness into doubt so much as merely stating the fact that I hadn't had any opportunities to learn of it myself. Now that I know for sure, I really really really want to be kidnapped and used against my will. [Big Grin]
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's that picture of you with the sword Kama? The one that you used for your greNME and SakeRiver icons.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

http://www.cammyk.republika.pl/knight.jpg
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure I'd trust a woman with a sharp object after reading this...
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
I like a lady that knows how to weld a sword. thats what i think is hot. ;O*

[Blushing]

Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
I like a lady that knows how to weld a sword
That sword is wooden, I'm afraid, so I doubt that much welding went into its construction.

[ October 19, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
are you teasing me neomom. or is it spelled weild ?

oh well lets just say i like a girl that can hold her own with a sword.

[Big Grin] [Blushing]

Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"are you teasing me neomom. or is it spelled weild ?"

What's odd is that the answer to BOTH questions is "no." And the answer to a hidden third question is ALSO "no."

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

quote:
That sword is wooden
But she's not wielding it properly. Hot Hatrackers would be wasted in this woman's hands.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Well, I am kind of teasing you Chris. It's spelled "wield". I knew what you meant, and was just kind of playing.
Kama
Member # 3022

quote:
neomom
[ROFL]

I can neither weld nor wield swords. I just look good in pictures with swords. And this particular one was carved by my brother.

Kama
Member # 3022

So how am I supposed to be wielding it, skillery?
Noemon
Member # 1115

I expect that Kama's pretty good with a sword, skillery, and if she isn't yet, I'm sure that teaching her how to use one would be a fun experience for all parties involved.
Kama
Member # 3022

<-- sweet and innocent
vwiggin
Member # 926

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

[ROFL]

Somehow my eye just kind of skipped over "neomom". That's great, I love that. That's definitely the most inventive misspelling of my username I've seen.

Is this why somebody referred to me as "she" in The Monkey's Paw thread the other day?

skillery
Member # 6209

Every hot Hatracker knows you're supposed to swing it, not drive it into the floor.
vwiggin
Member # 926

Swingers?
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

Im sorry for miss spelling your Name Noemon. I work graveyard shift at target. my mind is always a bit muddled this time in the morning. [Blushing] [Dont Know]

Kama for diffrent sword types you need diffrent grip. you dont hold an epee like a scottish claymore, theres a diffrence in size, length and weight.

Noemon
Member # 1115

Seriously Chris, it's no problem at all; like I said, I didn't even see it at first, and when Kama pointed it out I just thought it was funny. I assumed that it was just a typo.
Kama
Member # 3022

We're still talking literal swords, right? Right?
rubble
Member # 6454

- posted      Profile for rubble           Edit/Delete Post 
Same difference, Neh?
Posts: 270 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Why, whatever else might we have been talking about?
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

well i was when i posted it. but i guess not now. [Evil]
skillery
Member # 6209

Unless the sword was made from Norwegian wood.
rubble
Member # 6454

- posted      Profile for rubble           Edit/Delete Post 
Who is the Norwegian?
Posts: 270 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
http://www.cammyk.republika.pl/knight.jpg

Okay, now THAT is hot.

(edit to clarify what I was responding to, man you people talk a lot [Razz] )

[ October 19, 2004, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Intelligence3 ]

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

a sword was a very strong phalic symple in the dark ages.
skillery
Member # 6209

quote:
there's a diffrence in size, length and weight
Well I know that size and length matter, but I'm not sure about weight.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.