FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Fun Fight (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Fun Fight
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
*uses mighty nose blowing powers to launch the Snicker's back to Steve*
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
*beats KingofMen with a Bible*

New meaning to the term Bible Bashers, neh?

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
*Parries the Bible blows with a rolled-up pr0n mag*

"Hah! Let's see how you fight with your eyes closed - hey! You're peeking! Naughty, naughty!"

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
*whips out fire-breathing flamingo to melt candy bar, also mistakenly singes KOM's hair*
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

*repels KOM with holy water*

*attacks with blessed palm branch*

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
<Smacks everyone in the room with a Holy Mackerel.>
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

*fumes up the room with Holy Smokes*
Tinros
Member # 8328

*the non-tabacco kind*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Which, obviously, cause an impairment in your spelling.

<opens the window and turns on the fans>

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*whips out croquet mallet and nails Tante's left foot to her right foot and the wall*
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Ack! I've been croquified!
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
*frees Tante with a claw hammer*

(I just like the word "Claw Hammer")

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Hooray! I'm resurrected! C'mon Pix, let's go get 'im.

<gathers a protractor, compass, ruler, and other implements of math instruction>

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*freezes time and puts my shoe on Tante's face*
Tinros
Member # 8328

Sorry, Tante. I don't talk about narcotics much, as I have NO interest in them whatsoever. I'm only 17.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

*unfreezes time, grabs Steve's ankle, and trips him up, causing him to land embarrassingly spread-eagled*

Oh, and Happy Birthday Tinros. What in the world are you apologizing for?

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*screams so loud that a rift is opened in the space-time continuim, which sucks Tante into the future where dinosaurs rule the earth*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

*Time travels back with a trained Anklosuarus who bludgeons Steve bloody with its cudgel-like tail.*
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*blocks tail with my robot arm, then I continue to use the dinosaur as a giant club to destroy the moon which breaks into a thousand meteors that all converge on Tante's left temple*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

<slips Steve a little Thorazine to control his hallucinatory and delusional state. calls for assistance in having him put into restraints and placed in locked isolation for observation>
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*struggles in straightjacket, and accidentally teleports to the inside of Tante's brain, which I rewire so that she believes herself to be a komodo dragon*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

<slips a dash more Thorazine into the soon-to-be-unconscious Steve>
Tinros
Member # 8328

quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:

Oh, and Happy Birthday Tinros. What in the world are you apologizing for?

My birthday was in May. I was apologizing for not being able to spell tobacco. There! I got it that time!
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Happy Belated Birthday, Tinros!

(And everyone else whose birthday isn't today.)
[Wink]

Tinros
Member # 8328

[Big Grin]

Please, call me Erin.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*slaps Erin with a hard back copy of the dictionary*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Steve is hallucinating again. Just ignore him.

Happy. Belated. Birthday. Erin.

Satisfied?

Tinros
Member # 8328

yup. [Big Grin]

*slaps steve with an angel graemlin, which they don't seen to have here*

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*recoils and orders a massive army of purple cows to attack Tante and Erin*
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
*Spidey-webs the hands of everyone who has created last post or last thread threads since the dawn of time*
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*eats webs stubbornly*
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
*formulates impenetrable web solution specially for SteveRogers*
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*uses power rings to create web proof shield*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Hey -- my web is attracting flies. Yuck! Can somebody un-web me?
Tinros
Member # 8328

Nope. You look like Frodo...

Oh, fine, be that way.

*frees Tante and self*

*attacks Goody with a bad movie remake*

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

*recruits a Roman Army consisting of all the Roman Numerals found in movie sequel titles. after careful consideration, allows the "I" in "The King and I" to play also, since they never made a "King and II". joins forces with Tinros's remake weaponry*
Tinros
Member # 8328

Tante, I believe we are victorious. No one else comes close.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Hooray!!
[Party] [Party]
[Party] [Party]

Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

- posted      Profile for Son of Shvester   Email Son of Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
*runs in and holds up shvester's party with my trusty band of knights who say ni and killer rabbit(with a mean streak a mile wide) and beats her with incessant quoting of monty pyhton (ps i kidnap her and hold her hortage in castle aaaargh!!!)

you are so pwned now mom
*starts singing "dead girl dead girl, watcha gonna do,watcha gonn do nen they come for you! YEAH!!!!"

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

- posted      Profile for Son of Shvester   Email Son of Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
lol
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

rotfl [ROFL] see [Taunt]
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised no one has yet used the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

*uses Holy Hand Grenade on Son of Shvester*

*frees Tante*

HA! [Taunt]

(edited for spelling)

[ August 26, 2005, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Tinros ]

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Thanks guys! And what is my kid doing posting on forums at 1:44 AM? And why does the "shift" key work when I type, but not when he does? And can you guess which of these two things I'm going to have a talk with him about?

Did you guess the "shift key"? You're right!

Summer vacation is soon over for him, and then it will be back to 10:30 bed times. Until then, I'll let him enjoy the good life.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Aw Tinros, there was a whole spiel you're supposed to go through before you can use the Holy Hand Grenade.

First thou shalt pull out thy holy pin, then thou shalt count to three, no more, no less.

So on and so forth.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Nevertheless, it seems to have worked.

Good job, Tinros!

Tinros
Member # 8328

1...2...4!

3 sir!

3!

There ya go.

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

yay, it's time for the pwning!!!!! oh... wait.... Mom's sposta pwn the kid....

Fechez la vache!!!

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Close enough. Thanks Tinros.

I feel a sense of satisfaction.

Tinros
Member # 8328

*catches the cow, swings it around, and hurls it back with Herculean strength*
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.