FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A cancer story - an extremely scary day - pg 7 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: A cancer story - an extremely scary day - pg 7
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
So Wednesday morning I told my husband he had to take me to the emergency room. Now, I hate the ER, so you know I had to be in some pain before I would say that. Yet, I had what I thought was every indication of appendicitis - belly pain on the right and a fever.

The ER staff was wonderful. They immediately took me back, no waiting. I did have a fever, definite tenderness, so the ER doc ordered a CT scan. I drank some really yucky stuff and forty five minutes later got my first experience with a CT scanner. Little did I know it would not be my last.

Doc came in after the scan and said my appendix was fine, but there was an area on my right colon that was enflamed, probably colitis or diverticulitis, and she was going to consult with a gastroenterologist. Eventually she came back and said Dr. H, the gastro, wanted me admitted.

He came by later as I was in a semi-private room (hubby was arguing with administration who had me in the system as unemployed and uninsured - eventually it got straightened out and I got a private room) and told me that he wanted to put me on IV antibiotics and a clear liquid diet for a few days to see if we could take care of the inflammation. I wasn't thrilled, but figured I better do what the docs say. So I stayed in the hospital for three days, eating chicken broth and jello and taking antibiotics that made me very ill. I was on demerol and phenergan for the pain and nausea, except for one time when a nurse gave me the demerol without the phenergan and I threw up all over the place. After that I made sure there was phenergan in the shot.

So, Saturday morning rolled around and the GI doc didn't think I was any better. I tried to say I was - but he didn't buy it. I just wanted to go home. But he ordered another CT scan, and it came back that the mass had not changed. So he told me he wanted to consult with a surgeon. Now I'm getting nervous.

Well, after consulting the docs told me there were three choices - wait and conservatively treat with antibiotics and rest, do a colonoscopy to see what's going on up there, or operate. The first option had already failed so it was out. The GI doc said the colonoscopy was not really safe to do with all that inflammation and even if he got a negative biopsy it could still mean cancer, so the best route was probably just to go ahead and do surgery anyway. That was the first mention of cancer, but they all immediately followed it with "Oh, but you're healthy and 34, it's probably not cancer."

So surgery was planned for Monday morning. The doctors believed it was either an inflammatory bowel disease, like Crohn's, endometriosis that had grown through the bowel wall, or it was cancer. Everyone seemed to be betting on endo, because I have a history of it. But we all lost the bet. It was malignant.

The doctor removed the tumor and the lymph nodes. The tumor had perforated the bowel wall, which is a very bad thing. Yet, all the nodes were cancer free, which is a very good thing. A few days after surgery I met with the oncologist.

My cancer is stage 2. Chemo is optional really, but she recommends it because in the computer models, it adds to my survivability percentages. We'll take every percentage we can get. She says according to her models I'll have an 87% chance of being alive in 10 years. They aren't the best odds, but hey, I'll take 'em. I won't have to lose my hair, but there will be other side effects. I have an appt in a couple weeks to talk about it further.

Whew. I'm tired. If you have questions, you may ask, I'll share any info I have. Still in shock a bit, I don't know that I've really grasped the whole "I have cancer" idea yet. I know I want to do whatever I can to be here to watch my kids grow up.

Several people probably have my address, I don't mind if it's shared, but please know that no one needs to send anything. I've already felt your good thoughts and prayers and I appreciate them.

All my love,

Belle

[ April 24, 2006, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Belle ]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Even though she says you don't have to, I do have her address if anyone wants it, email me

breyerchic04 at gmail dot com

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle))) Oh my gosh Belle, I'm so glad that this was diagnosed NOW so you can get it taken care of and get well!! Best wishes to you (as well as prayers) and keep us posted. We love you!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. You are so strong. I'm sending you all my love and hope for a speedy and full recovery. ((Belle)) You'll be in my prayers.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be thinking of you, Belle. 87% may not sound that great, but it's so much better than it could be. I'm really glad that this thing had symptoms that were severe enough to convince you to go to the hospital and get it checked out.

Do they have any idea how long the cancer had been forming?

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle)))

It sounds like you have great doctors and they're taking good care of you. Are you getting lots of hands on support (meals, child care, ect)?

Much loving prayer.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle and family)))

I am glad you listened to your body and got to the hospital. I am glad your husband is such a strong defender of you. I am glad that your doctors were so thorough in their examination. I hope things keep progressing well. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle))) Again, best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, how long will you need to do chemo, do you know? Would it be helpful to get encouraging emails a couple of days after a treatment? Would cards in the mail be better?

Just trying to think of practical ways those of us too far away to be of any real physical help could contribute to your healing and recovery.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Belle, we haven't "met" but I wish you all the best; sounds like your doctors are on top of things and will do their best to take care of you. It will be hard but here's to looking towards happy results.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
((Belle))

I'm praying for you and your family.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, honey, I can imagine the shock. I'm glad you got yourself taken care of, despite how you feel about ERs. Continue taking care of yourself and let us know how we can help. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle)))

I can't imagine what you're going through. Stay bright. You've always struck me as such a bright personality. Don't lose the light that's in you.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle)))

I am so glad you went into the ER. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy s*#$ Belle!!!
((((Belle))))
I'm totally flabbergasted. You're like way to young for this! [Frown]
Messed up. I'm in shock, I can't even imagine what you're going through.

Shock can be useful...it lets you be rational in the face of craziness.

I'm thinking about you.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle,

You are in our prayers & our hearts. I'm glad the prognosis is so positive. And with a perforated bowel, I'm amazed you feel well enough to come and post. I'm glad you have good and careful doctors.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn. [Frown]

Kick its butt. [Mad]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I am also impressed that you are feeling well enough to compose such a well-written post! *hug* Take care of yourself, sweetie.

You are going to beat this. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ganbatte, Belle!
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. I don't know if you've played any wargames, but let's turn things around : 100 - 87 = 13, or about one in eight. Which is to say, if you were rolling an eight-sided die, you'd need a two or better to survive ten years. In a wargame, that would be an amazingly tough critter. I'd say your chances are quite good.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by King of Men:
Hmm. I don't know if you've played any wargames, but let's turn things around : 100 - 87 = 13, or about one in eight. Which is to say, if you were rolling an eight-sided die, you'd need a two or better to survive ten years. In a wargame, that would be an amazingly tough critter. I'd say your chances are quite good.

LOL

Interesting way of putting it...

Belle, I hope you are feeling well, or as well as can be expected, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firebird
Member # 1971

- posted      Profile for firebird   Email firebird         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Belle. You are being so brave.
Positive psychic vibes being sent your way adn to your family too.

You sound like you are in good hands.

Posts: 571 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

- posted      Profile for Cali-Angel-Cat   Email Cali-Angel-Cat         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle!

Wow! You are in my prayers along with your family. You are very lucky.

~Bonnie~

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Your faith is great, Belle. I know you will hold onto that.

The prayers of my family are still with you. We prayed together for you just last night. I hope you can keep us updated whenever you feel like it.

hugs to you,
Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, I have picked up the phone several times to call you, but I don't want to be a bother. *wince*

In any case, you've been in my thoughts and prayers (yup, honest-to-goodness PRAYERS!) so please get well. I miss you. *hugs*

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Belle)))
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, I'm still thinking about you. It would be hard enough on me, but with your kids, this must be an insane time. [Frown]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Be well, Belle. Sorry you have to go through this crud.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I firmly believe that positive thinking, prayers and determination are worth every bit as much as your medical treatment. I'm sorry that you're facing a scary time in your life. I'm glad you have a wonderful family, friends, and good doctors to help you through it.

Don't get bogged down by numbers. 87% is a lot. If you get worried about that 13%, think about my sensai. He was diagnosed with cancer several years ago (probably almost 5 years ago now). He was given a 5% chance of survival, period. He's still alive and kicking and has had clear scans for more than a year now. [Smile]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Van Pelt
Member # 5767

- posted      Profile for John Van Pelt   Email John Van Pelt         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking of you and your family.

I have an idea of the fight that is in you. [Smile]

{{{{Belle}}}}

-jvp

Posts: 431 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Belle! I wish I could be doing something. Cooking, helping with the kids, giving you and your family hugs. Even though we've not met in person, I think about you often.

Please send us updates as you are able. This is so frightening!

Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lime
Member # 1707

- posted      Profile for Lime   Email Lime         Edit/Delete Post 
You will be in our prayers, Belle, for many years to come. I'm very glad that they caught it this early and that you have a positive diagnosis. 87% is good. Please keep us updated.
Posts: 753 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
((BELLE!!))

I'm so sorry to hear about this =(

I hope ten years from now you look back on this as an annoyance. Something that just inconvenienced you for a while.

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

Hey guys - you have no idea how much that post took out of me, it's still hard staying upright in a chair for a long period!

Today I'm feeling better. My staples are itchy. I get them out on Friday. Next week I meet with the oncologist to discuss chemo and I'll have to make an appointment to have a port surgically implanted - that would be for the drugs to go through apparently they can't use regular peripheral IV's.

The doctors believe I've had this for quite a while. I'm also shockingly anemic - I was borderline needing a transfusion, and the doctors were amazed that I hadn't noticed a lot of fatigue before now. I just figured hey, I'm a busy mom of four who's in school, so I'm naturally tired all the time. I'm taking iron tablets to help build up that blood count.

I'll be doing chemo for six months. I'll go in every other week for one day and wear a pump with the drugs in it. I'll also need a colonoscopy to check and make sure there aren't any more polyps or anything to worry about, and that will be repeated every year for the rest of my life. My mother and brother are also scheduling one, as they are now in a high risk group because of being related to me.

I will not lose my hair, which surprised me, I was prepared for it. I was going to buy some funky hats and just have fun with it. But fortunately, I'll keep the hair and just deal with regular old yucky side effects like nausea and fatigue and the doctor said there will be some neuropathy that will particularly affect my hands and face.

I am not down at all, I'm rejoicing. For one thing, the cancer hadn't spread which is huge. For another, my husband had a supplemental cancer/catastrophic illness insurance policy on our family and we will be receiving money to cover all out-of-pocket expenses. Plus our health insurance is covering everything, so we won't be suffering financially. That is a blessing

My aunt Robin came up from Florida and is staying with me to help with the kids and with housework and to be here with me during the day. Our church has brought food galore, and friends and neighbors have all asked to help. We are doing fine. Thanks everybody for your love and concern. See ya tomorrow when I get enough energy up for some computer time.

Olivia - stop hesitating - call!

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minerva
Member # 2991

- posted      Profile for Minerva           Edit/Delete Post 
Is that 87% relative to the general population? Because you've gotta figure that a certain percentage would die anyway, even if completely healthy (car crashes and the like).

You are definitely in my prayers.

Posts: 289 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"Hey guys - you have no idea how much that post took out of me,"

I do, Belle.

I am so glad yu are feeling better. Thank you for taking the effort to let us know.

Can you send me your address?

edob63@yahoo.com

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kettricken
Member # 8436

- posted      Profile for Kettricken   Email Kettricken         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you seem so positive. It must be scary, but kids are a great incentive to keep fighting. Best wishes and take care.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theaca
Member # 8325

- posted      Profile for Theaca   Email Theaca         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, you should be rejoicing. Things could be soooo much worse, your prognosis is good, you've got a wonderful support system and wonderful insurance. You are very lucky that you had symptoms this early, frankly. The iron will kick in within about 10 days, you might be amazed at the difference in your energy. I was worried that you were between churches, sort of, and wouldn't have that support system in place, but it sounds like it is there. If you can tolerate the chemo regimen easily, then in six months this will mostly be behind you, other than close follow up, labs, and colonoscopies.

BTW your kids will start needing colonoscopies around age 24. By then they'll be so used to you getting one yearly it won't be any big deal. They might even look forward to it. I wouldn't tell them about that for a while, though. [Wink]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
((Belle)) [Frown]

Prayers and good thoughts your way!
I'm so glad it was caught early.
I thought I was going to cry when I read your post.

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
((Belle))

If the tenacity of your debating skills is any indication of your life force, this cancer doesn't stand a chance. [Smile]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, it's so good to hear that things are getting taken care of!

Take care of yourself. Or else. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus. My mom went through something similar when I was a kid, though I didn't find out until I was much older -- good luck, Belle. Your kids need you. I don't know where I'd be now if I'd lost her.

Good thing your survival chances are so high -- I'm still looking forward to meeting you and the whole Southern bunch someday. Hang in there.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's good news, Belle! Glad to hear it [Smile] Given the excellent odds the docs quoted you, that was the next thing I was worried about. I mean, when I sprained my dang ankle, some expenses piled up. Undoubtedly for something as serious and long-term as this, that is exponentially worse. But you and your family have it covered:)

Hey, you can still buy funky hats [Wink]

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Belle)))) You're amazing, an inspiration to us all.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

*waves*

Just checking in today. Nothing new to report - I really want the staples out. Still very sore but needing far fewer pain pills.

Did I mention that while in the hospital I had a central line put in? The idea really scared me, because it's a line straight into the big veins near your heart, but once it was in it was heaven. They could stop sticking me, because they could draw blood through the central line. I had five different IV sites become infiltrated while I was in the hospital and I was getting tired of them starting new ones.

We really need a new way to check if an IV is infiltrated besides "Inject some saline and see if the patient yells that it hurts."

I love nurses. They are such wonderful people. I had the best nurses, only one could I complain about and she was very new, just hired out of school. The rest were saintly women. They brought drugs that stopped pain. They brought me ice, they helped me walk they encouraged me and talked to me when I was alone. (which wasn't often, but occasionally Wes would leave to get something to eat, poor baby) My doctors were awesome too.

Yesterday I got a card from someone I don't know. Wasn't a hatracker, she said she heard about me from my mom's great-aunt and sent me a card to encourage me. People can be wonderful, ya know?

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, hopefully you will soon get a card from me, as well!

Belle -- I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you post here. Every time you add a little bit it makes me smile to think you are feeling well enough to share a little. You are such a positive person and a great example to all of us.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been in a hospital (for somehting really minor) at the beginning of Septemer, so I can totally relate and say most nurses do a wonderful job, they are the ones who help you through the day-to-day not funny stuff, and that's great.
(((Belle)))

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
How are Wes and the kids holding up, Belle?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

Wes and the kids are doing well. Emily, the 8 year old, took things the hardest but even she is doing better now. The little ones were too small to really understand, they just missed me while I was in the hospital and Mom said Abigail cried for me a good bit. Natalie just refused to accept that anything bad would happen, and when she heard the good news after the pathology report, she stopped worrying.

Wes has been wonderful, he took a lot of time off and has been right there for me through it all. He took care of everything with school, got the paperwork for me to get an emergency medical withdrawal and said he didn't want me worrying about school at all. I won't go next semester either, because I'll still be in chemotherapy. After that, we'll see.

Tomorrow I see the surgeon and get my staples out - yay! On the 16th, I will meet with the oncologist, Wes is going to go with me so we can discuss the treatment program with her.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.