FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » College Football, Best Time of the Year (Page 2)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: College Football, Best Time of the Year
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
"When you say "Wisconsin" ...

You've said it all."

Exactly.

For two years, I lived across the street from Camp Randall. Walk out my front door, and BAM smack my face right into the stadium. Was great, aside from the damn pep band at 6 am on saturday mornings.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
GO IRISH! HOOK'EM HORNS!
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
My condolences to the FSU fans on the loss to NC State. That's gotta hurt.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mig
Member # 9284

- posted      Profile for Mig   Email Mig         Edit/Delete Post 
The sad thing is that it doesn't hurt as much as it should. I've gotten used to losing games I thought we should have won and dominated. FSU is stuck, we won't see any improvement or return to our glory days until we get rid of the coach's son as our offensive coordinator. And it's not going to happen unless you want fire Bobby or effectively fire him because he'll quit if you fire his son. Neither will ever happen. Bobby's earned the right to leave on his own terms.

Jeff Bowden had zero coordinator experience before he got the job. I think he was the wide recievers coach under Mark Richt. It was maddening to see them talking on ESPN lastnight about NCState's offensive coordinator and his NFL and colege expereince. shouldn't a program like FSU have as an offensive coordinator some one with expereince and a proven track record and not some one whose best qualification is that he's the coach's son and can't lose his job because it'll risk geting the coach's wife upset?

Posts: 407 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
My friend got tickets to the Army Navy game. Its supposed to be crazy this year. btw Cow, Hokies will run over UVA lol.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Not sure what UVA has to do with me, but, um, okay! [Big Grin] I do wish VTech the best, now that we don't have to play them anymore.

And if by "crazy" you mean it'll be fun to see how far Navy can run up the score against Army, then I agree with you. It doesn't look at this point like it will be much of a contest, though.

Then again, Army always steps up for the Navy game, so we'll see. Last game of the year and all that.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

The fans go crazy I mean.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

That they do. My father was in the Marines, so he's a big Navy fan. In the Army/Navy game I'm always on the Navy side of things. Though, in the Rutgers/Navy game, if I hear Anchors Away one more freaking time, I think I'll lose my mind.

Would it kill them to find some other music to play? Even if they mixed the Marine Corps Hymn in every other song, it'd be a huge improvement.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Hope there aren't any Auburn fans on the board.
Mig
Member # 9284

My 10/2 prediction:

quote:
Fiesta Bowl OSU v. Auburn is my pick, but Auburn has a tough SEC sched.
OOPS, My bad. [Dont Know]
Posts: 407 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to say it, but I'm glad Auburn lost. Even though I'm an Alabama fan, I normally pull for Auburn except for when they play Alabama. that's my general rule for all SEC teams - so long as their win doesn't in some way hurt Alabama, I pull for them.

But my lord the Auburn fans have been really obnoxious lately. And Tubberville going on TV and ranting about how his team doesn't get respect and how they keep getting dissed by the BCS - umm...Tommy, you might want to make sure you finish the season unbeaten before you whine about how you don't get any respect. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I'm the same with the Big East, Belle. I'm a Rutgers fan, but I want the other Big East teams to win their nonconference games. Even beyond that, I want all Rutgers' opponents to win their other games so that a win against them looks better.

This rule is only broken with basketball, as I just love watching UConn lose - especially the women.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm thinking Clemson may be the ACC champion for this year (the only college football title that really matters). Early loss, but I think they are ready to get things done now. NC State is good, but they will lose eventually.
Heck yes! It looks like the only teams we have left to worry about are GA Tech, and maybe Virginia Tech.

GO TIGERS! w00t!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

And with Clemson almost getting blown out at home before finally waking up and realizing they weren't Duke, it's looking more and more like the ACC doesn't have a single football team with any level of consistency.

Clemson's the best the ACC has to offer at #12 on the AP poll, and they almost blew it in their own building. GA Tech is next at #15 and they almost lost to Maryland at home. The only other ranked ACC team is VTech at #22.

Not the best year for the ACC - but basketball season is coming soon, don't you worry. [Big Grin]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm...I don't know what game you watched, but Clemson has won all of thier home games so far (and scored at least 50 in each).

From yesterday's game:
Clemson: 63 [Big Grin]
Temple: 9
*does a victory dance*

That puts us at 6-1! [The Wave]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess we'll find out tomorrow of the Hawgs have a let down against SMSU. (I'd snicker but that has a way of tempting fate.)

Gotta pull for Florida over Auburn. Everyone will have 2 losses in the SEC West except Arkansas at 3-0. That'll put us in a good position to tie. (We still have to play LSU and Tennessee, not to mention the 3 other unranked, but always tough SEC games.)

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mig
Member # 9284

Cannot pull for Florida. No way. Can't. Physically impossible for this FSU fan. The very idea of UF playing in the national championship game, and possibly winning it, in the same year they win the NCAA basketball tourney gives me nightmares. Shudder. Close eyes. Try not to think about it.
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

quote:
Ummm...I don't know what game you watched, but Clemson has won all of thier home games so far (and scored at least 50 in each).

From yesterday's game:
Clemson: 63
Temple: 9
*does a victory dance*

My mistake, it was an away game. You know, the one where Clemson was down 17-3 at the start of the fourth quarter against Wake. I watched where a fumble recovery at the start of the fourth quarter is the only thing that got them back in a game they were trying their hardest to lose.

As for Temple, who hasn't beaten Temple? I mean, they've lost 19 straight (17 by double digits), including a 62-0 blowout to 2-4 Minnesota and a 43-14 loss to SEC bottomfeeder Vanderbilt. They've lost 39 of their last 42 games. I'd be disappointed to let Temple score at all.

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
My two cents on Auburn:

Let us not forget that at the end of last season, they were ranked #7 and completely dumped the Capitol One bowl to #17 Wisconsin, a game that Auburn most definitely should not have lost.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Pix, if Arkansas wins the West, send a thank you note to Alabama's placekickers. No way would you have beaten us if we'd made any of the five extra points and field goals that were missed. *shakes head*

One day my Tide will be back on top where we belong. One day.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's Rutgers v. Navy game, though I'm more than a little concerned.

Navy comes in boasting the #1 Rushing offense in the country, averaging 350 rushing yards a game. However, Rutgers has the #11 rushing defense in the country allowing an average of 74 yards per game.

Rutgers has the #10 rushing offense at 208 yards per game, against Navy's #60 rush defense allowing an average of 130 yards per game.

Navy has the #13 rusher in the country (their quarterback, out of the triple option) with 645 total yards (in 6 games, avg 107.5). Rutgers has the #2 rusher in the country with 806 total yards (in 5 games, avg 161.2).

Rutgers hasn't really been tested so far this year against a good opponent, and the last truly mobile quarterback they saw (Grothe at USF) ran a lot more than I'd have liked. Plus, this game is at Navy on their Homecoming. The Vegas line favors navy by 1.5 points.

If you like running games and good defense, this is definitely one to check out if you have CSTV. If not, cstv.com and scarletknights.com are broadcasting it for free online.

Honestly, Rutgers doesn't have any real reason to be ranked these last three weeks with their early schedule strength, but if they win against Navy and go 6-0, I'd say they finally would earn the bottom of the Top 25.

Fingers are crossed.

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to be a Badger... you want the right thing. [Wink]

Oh, and way to go Indiana!

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Well, I feel really bad for Navy's QB, whose knee got obliterated in the first quarter. [Frown] Hate to see injuries.

On the brighter side, Rutgers covered the spread, beating Navy 34-0 and staying undefeated with 6 wins. Pitt (6-1) is up next week, and their very effective passing game. That'll be a huge test for our secondary.

I'm curious what our ranking will end up being, too. With key losses by #15 Iowa, #16 UGA, #19 Missouri, and #22 VTech, we might rise as high as #20. That'd be awesome.

(Edit: Got final Mizzou results)

[ October 14, 2006, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: FlyingCow ]

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Rutgers is #19! W00t!

Edit: And we're #16 in the BCS poll! [Eek!]

[ October 15, 2006, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: FlyingCow ]

Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kinda hoping for Gators vs. Buckeyes in the big bowl game- my dad and his dad are Gators, born and raised in Gainesville, but all my dad's money is invested in the two nuts he has at OSU right now. ^^

Should be an interested game, nonetheless.

38-7 yesterday for the bucks. And they were saying it would be close.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Unless a lot of teams go down in the next few weeks, it doesn't look good for Florida getting a shot at the national championship. At this point it doesn't look good for an SEC team at all.

The SEC is proof that the BCS system doesn't work. It's got a bunch of fantastic teams, but they all have to play one another - meaning it's nearly impossible to come out of the SEC undefeated. I'm all for a college football playoff system - maybe eight teams seeded into four bowls, then two bowls the next week, and a national championship the following week.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I was hoping for pouring rain and howling winds for Saturday's matchup against Pitt, but it looks like the weather has let me down.

Looks as though Tyler Palko will have a nice partly cloudy day to see how well his top passer rating in the country holds out against our top scoring defense. Should be a hell of a game - though I'd definitely love to see another RU-administered blowout like we had over Navy.

If Rutgers wins, we'll probably rise to 17-18 in the standings, and 15 in the BCS. If Rutgers loses, we'll be out of the Top 25, likely for rest of the season (unless we can beat Louisville or WVU).

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
well if you look a the schedule USC will have a very tough time against cal, and in fact seeing the way theyve both played over the last few weeks id pick cal. Mich and osu have to play each otehr and will get rid of another unbeaten. Louisville and WV have to play each other and my pick is louisville even if wv is ranked higher. When you look that Auburn and UF are ranked above the other 1 loss teams and even a few no loss teams you can bet that if mich, WV and USC lose you could have an SEC team in the championship. Auburn needs Ark to lose 2 games for them to win the west. Possible but not likely. Florida has to play georgia, vandy and So. Car. and none of them look threatening esp after the last 3 weks. Fl can still possibly go to the NC but id say the chances are very very low. However one of the other big bowls could feature both. althouhg who wouldnt like to see Wareagle or Gators roll over a USC team that plays 1-2 ranked opponants a year yet claims to showcase the best talent in a bowl game.
Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

It's also possible that WVU or L'ville go undefeated and *still* not get invited to the national championship. It's even possible that a Big East undefeated might not go if there were only two undefeateds left in the country.

The BCS system is just bizarre.

The WVU/L'ville game will be huge, though. WVU has a better offense, but their defense is not very good - though L'ville has been struggling lately, and barely beat Cinci. Personally, I think that Rutgers stacks up very well against WVU this year, and it's a shame we have to play them on the road. We have a lot better chance of beating them than we do L'ville.

Still, I'm only looking one game at a time, and hoping we can pull it out against Pitt.

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Auburn needs Ark to lose 2 games for them to win the west. Possible but not likely.

My Hawgs still have to play LSU and Tennessee while Auburn doesn't face another ranked team. It is VERY possible and even likely we will lose.

Further more, you can lose to ANYONE in the SEC. Even the weak sisters aren't that weak. As we showed when we smoked Auburn.

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

The SEC is too strong from top to bottom to consistently have teams in the national championship game. It's *very* hard to come out of the SEC undefeated.

As much as there are such strong traditional rivalries between SEC teams, it almost seems it would be in their best interest for one or two of them to go to other conferences - if only to be in better position to win a national title.

While going to a weaker conference hurts strength of schedule, you wouldn't have to play five killer games during the course of the year.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I just have to say I have an amazing respect for Brian Hampton of Navy.

The article is enough to make you cringe, but he's got an amazingly strong spirit to be handling his injury the way he is.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

well as far as the run goes LSU didnt exactly do a good job stopping the second string quarterback from Fla. And ark has a great running game. Tennesee is a problem because they have on ehell of a passing game and not too shabby a run defence. I wouldnt know how well Ark's recievers would stack up against their safties and corners though. Ill be routing for ark since they will probably be the underdog. As for WV or Louis. i think if Louis. runs the table, knocks of everyone including WV they will still be placed outside the top 2. WV i think can run the table and make #2 but i think the computer poll kills them. The computers always ahve favored USC and most of them put USC #1 even though they havent played anyone and have not beat the nobodies by a serious margin of points. WV on the other hand is ranked at the highes computer 9th, and even as low as into the 20's. OSU may only play 3-4 tough ish teams this year but when they play bad teams they show just how bad the other team is.

My prediction:
1. OSU will not fall unless its to Meechigan (and i think its actually gonna be a close game)

2. USC will afll to Cal i think. Considering the computers like USC no matter what their schedule is they may still get ranked # if they have 4 losses.....

3. Mich will run the table till OSU, if they win, new #1 if loss maybe #4-5

4. Auburn can advance to #2 if mich and USC loses. But i think that if Gators and Ark go to SEC champ then Aub will be sitting on the sidelines, if gators win they will be #2 as a one loss team (im sorry but every week espn announces them as the hardest schedule, you can allow them a loss) if ark wins aub may get an invite to the big house. But since the SEC is the red-headed step child of the BCS USC OSU and Texas probably have a better chance.

5. WV is only in it because they havent loss. But seriously the big east isnt exactly the hardest league to play in. If WV run it all the way and loses Louis they will be ranked max of 3 unless lots of teams lose another.

6. UF lost to an auburn team that was ranked #2 2 weeks earlier and did not give up a td on defence, so it can be seen as a respectable loss. Vandy beating georgia hurts the gators in the polls if gators roll the rest because georgia would be see in the same class as Kentucky and SC, and leave 2 powerhouses in the sec east thus weakening the gators strength of schedule. If gators roll and win sec title they will end up 3rd i think behind OSU and USC (althouhg i still hope USC loses to cal or somone worse). if OSU is the only team that runs the gauntlet all year then it could put UF to 2nd.

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

Us Hokies fans are already looking forward to next year [Smile]
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

The Big East isn't the hardest league to play in, but it's not the easiest - not even the easiest BCS conference.

Big East teams posted an .800 record vs. nonconference opponents this year. Granted, the caliber of those opponents is not stellar, and they certainly don't have the depth that, say, the SEC does, but they are hardly a pushover conference.

I'd venture to say the Big East is the fifth toughest conference in BCS play, behind (in no particular order) the SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, and Pac 10. And they're going to get better over the next few years.

Would WVU or Louisville warrant national championship consideration if they win out? I don't think Louisville would, but WVU might. Even so, I don't think either will win out the season. They each still have to play each other, Pitt, Rutgers and USF - all of which have the potential, on a good day, to take down a top 10 caliber team.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

my main point wasnt to belittl ethe big east or its teams, but it was pointing out that teams that do go undefeated will probably not be recognised, and how would you compare them to teams that are defeated once, in some cases twice? Would undefeated WV beat a 2 loss UF, GA, GT, CLem ND Texas?

im all for playoffs, the BSC system works for the beginning of the year but past halfway point you cant really vote just by "i like their colors" or "well they havent lost so they are better than the other teams" Boise state may make a BSC, but chances are if they play any of the top 6 they will get blown out of the water (statistically and talent speaking, bad teams can knock off better teams). Case could be made then that if they do make a bcs and win that all the minor conferences should then be allowed to play, even perhaps I-AA.

playoffs seem to make sense. Granted with the BSC you can have "multiple winners" but thats too Mr. Rodgers for me.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Personally, I would pit WVU or Louisville against GT or Clemson without any worry. The others, I'd be a little more worried - but I think they'd be able to compete pretty well. I guess we'll see come bowl time.

I'm totally for a playoff series. I mean, the SEC championship game is probably a better indicator of a team's quality than the BCS title - just because it shows a bunch of great teams beating each other up to be the best of the bunch. The BCS system locks out some of the best teams, because they made the mistake of playing too many good teams during the course of the year.

To have the SEC beat each other up, then not have a chance to even play for the title doesn't sit right with me.

Each BCS conference should have a championship and produce one team. Those teams should have a playoff. That seems like it would make the most sense.

krynn
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for krynn   Email krynn         Edit/Delete Post 
well, i'd say im a big UGA football fan, but after we lost to valdosta.. i think i can safely say that its now time to call this one a "rebuilding year." Joe T. is a great guy, but he just doesnt have what it takes to be a qb.
Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

hmm georgias offence didnt look too bad, it was their defence that made me cringe
Mig
Member # 9284

About that football game at the FIU v. Miami fight (or is it the other way around): The police had brought about 700 local under priviledged kids to the game as part of an anti-gang program. Instead of a display of good sportsmanship and how to resolve problems peacefully, these kids got a totally differed display instead. I'm an FIU alum, so I'm happy to see that FIU has from the start taken things more seriously than UM. http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9735882
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Thug U is back in action, and I can't say I'm not happy to have them out of the Big East. Neither the University or the ACC seems too concerned that flagrant violence with the possibility of serious injury was met with a single game suspension for a game against Duke.

I mean, when the NFL's Albert Haynesworth stomped a player with his cleat, he was suspended for 5 games. When Miami players do it, they get 1 game?

Miami should be ashamed of itself.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

7-0!!!! w00t!!! Bring on UConn! We'll have one of the top 3 running backs in the country against the 105th rushing defense in the country!

If we could go 8-0 into the Louisville game, that'd be ridiculous cool.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Clemson just beat GA Tech 31-7!
[The Wave]

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

bad day for the noles tho
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! VT won a game just in time for us to lose to Clemson on Thursday!
Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, complaining about how the SEC is so strong that its hard for a team to come out of it undefeated and play for the BCS is kinda missing the fact that all the other BCS conferences ALSO have a lot of tough teams.

Big twelve this year has at least 4 very strong teams, and Oklamahoma, TExas Tech, and Baylor aren't jokes.

ACC has clemson, bc, wake, georgia tech and virginia tech all very strong teams.

Big Ten has michigan, ohio state, wisconsin, penn state, iowa, and purdue all tough teams.

Big east is louisville, rutgers, WVU, and pitt.

The only BCS conference that is a "joke" is the pac ten, with only two high quality teams, maybe 3.

Sure, teh SEC teams have a tough road to the championship game. But so do most teams.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm, never thought I'd be posting on a football thread, but I just thought I'd mention the great Nebraska/Texas game yesterday. Huskers came so close! It was a good game. And I don't even really like football. We live in Omaha, so it was kind of a big deal here.

ALSO, as a true Ohio State fan (we moved to Omaha from Columbus) let me just interject GO BUCKS and Troy Smith better get the Heisman.

Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Does anyone have a link to current ACC rankings? I can't seem to find it.
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Here is a link for pretty current sports standings from espn.

Clemson had a good win yesterday - possibly their first "good" win over a good team. The Wake win was shaky at best. Other than VTech, they don't have much competition the rest of the year - so if they can get past that game, they should be pretty good.

Now, no offense to Clemson fans, but I'll be cheering for VTech next week - in hopes that they'll get knocked behind Rutgers in the top 25, and out of a weird sense of former-Big East pride. [Big Grin]

B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DaisyMae:
Umm, never thought I'd be posting on a football thread, but I just thought I'd mention the great Nebraska/Texas game yesterday. Huskers came so close! It was a good game. And I don't even really like football. We live in Omaha, so it was kind of a big deal here.

ALSO, as a true Ohio State fan (we moved to Omaha from Columbus) let me just interject GO BUCKS and Troy Smith better get the Heisman.

Yeah the Horns about blew their extremely slim hopes of a chance at the Championship game which I seriously doubt they will see anyway. Have a feeling it is going to be the winner of the Mich/OSU game and either Auburn or West Virginia??? Huskers played a really good game though, that fumble was the only thing that killed 'em!

[ October 22, 2006, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: B34N ]

Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.