FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Gift Exchange: People who have not recieved gift read last post (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Hatrack Gift Exchange: People who have not recieved gift read last post
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
You will soon.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't have customs to ruin the surprise, but did you know that the post office has rubber stamps that say "Danger:Use Extreme Caution" in 37 languages?

Seemed like overkill to me. I told the lady not to put it near her eyes.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark as night
Member # 9577

- posted      Profile for Dark as night   Email Dark as night         Edit/Delete Post 
What, the rubber stamp or the package? [Big Grin]
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So try to come up with your best dog ate your email excuses before that.
I think maybe Frisco's mail ate his dog. Check the box to see if it's growling.
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Nathan and I mailed out to folks early last week. One was national, one was international. I've only ever sent letters internationally before, so that was an interesting experience. *grin* The postal person was delightfully helpful, though!
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it's a dog, since his dog is invisible. I think it's Gabriel, and really she'll kill me.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soundstream
Member # 9869

- posted      Profile for Soundstream   Email Soundstream         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine was sent out yesterday. I sent it Priority Mail, so my person should receive it in 2-3 business days. Hopefully that will make up for missing the deadline by a day.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I mailed mine on Friday, but it might not have made it out today. I fibbed on my customs form. It's true enough, but not exact. I would have had it out sooner, but there was an issue with the shop.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
festivus
Member # 9963

- posted      Profile for festivus   Email festivus         Edit/Delete Post 
I've sent emails to everyone who I don't have confirmation that they sent, so hopefully we're getting there.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
mailing today

(is bad person) [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Thanks for letting us know plaid.
festivus
Member # 9963

- posted      Profile for festivus   Email festivus         Edit/Delete Post 
Could anyone who has not recieved a gift please email hatrackfestivus@gmail.com
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Thanks JT and Kelly for emailing me.
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted this on the other thread but I wanted to give some people without a gift a little hope. I want to apologize to the person who was supposed to get a gift from me. I transposed the zip with another package (another secret santa from another message board on another site) and it was returned today. Neither of you got your gifts and are probably a little sad. Some of it was homemade goodies so I will remake them tonight and send it back out tomorrow. Again, I am so sorry!

Besides, now that Christmas is over for everyone else, you get to drag it out just a tiny bit longer!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I just emailed everyone that I don't think has recieved there gift and the person who should have sent it. IF you didn't get your gift either reply to that email or email hatrackfestivus@gmail.com and let me know again. I know this is getting really really late.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Bump, there are still several people I haven't heard from either way.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent you an email about not getting mine yet...
did you get it.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.