FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Miss USA, Miss teen USA, Miss Nevada... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss USA, Miss teen USA, Miss Nevada...
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I lived a Tess experience.

---

RPB, I'm still waiting for your response re: Olivet and The Pixiest. I understand you are probably busy with holiday matters, but just thought I'd bump this for good measure, meanwhile.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by King of Men:
quote:
Originally posted by kmbboots:
Was it supposed to?

It certainly looked that way to me. If not, just what was the point of that post?
Perhaps to illustrate that such judgments are necessarily subjective?
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't that KoM's point in the first place?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
That he doesn't believe in god, and has nothing but contempt for those who do? I haven't actually read his recent posts on this thread, but it still seems like a safe bet.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]

I'm sure that was implied.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

Course, it'd've been funnier if I'd read your question correctly last night. I thought that you'd said "What was KoM's point in the first place".

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by King of Men:
quote:
Originally posted by kmbboots:
Was it supposed to?

It certainly looked that way to me. If not, just what was the point of that post?
Just pitching in my two cents.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.