FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Whom say ye that I am? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Whom say ye that I am?
Survivor
Member # 233

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, look at all the disgusting little "Graemlins" that appear in a big cluster under the posting box. It's enough to make someone sick. Okay, what was I going to say...oh yeah.

As the topic header would indicate, this is a thread devoted to finding out what you all think of me.

Posts: 763 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Um...
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sibyl
Member # 10079

- posted      Profile for Sibyl   Email Sibyl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Survivor:
As the topic header would indicate, this is a thread devoted to finding out what you all think of me.

I'm too much of a newbie to have any idea who you as an individual are from experience, but from the lowness of your member number, lower than some of the Card family (who appear to use their own names as nicks), you've been here a long, long time. You used that particular quotation for your subject line, which implies one of two things: either that you have an ego amounting to megalomaniacal, or you're simply Biblically oriented and rational about it. Since I'm reading back in the oldest threads that interest me, I guess I'll find out who you are, but probably not until I've interacted directly with you more. But I guess that I'm one of "all".
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
[Dont Know]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Given your shall we say 'flamboyant' post in the Carter & Jews thread, all I can say about you for the time being is that I believe you're attempting to manipulate people into a bad reaction, and a negative opinion of you. Doing so rather crudely, too. As well as with your post in this thread, you're obviously trying to provoke people.

With that, my opinion of you is to be mildly curious as to why you'd want such a reaction, and distaste that you'd use such a method (even given its likely intent).

Beyond that? I don't think anything of you until after doing a search on your member name. 13 posts in over a year's time isn't really much to base an opinion on, but you've said some strange, distasteful, and potentially alarming things in that time. So I guess my further reaction would be a desire that you spoke more plainly in the future, without attempting to jerk people's chains so deliberately.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Given my respect for your sister, I will keep my opinion of you to myself.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I can only quote from Ron Burgundy: "I get it, they're Survivor, and I'm not."
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
You seem to act like a very insecure, needy 12 year old who demands attention by being as rude as possible as often as possible.

I have never run across you here before, but that is how you seem today.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, my first reaction is: you OK?

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Given my respect for your sister, I will keep my opinion of you to myself.
Who is his sister?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
If she wants to volunteer that information, she will.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you ask, Survivor?
Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you the same Survivor from the writer's workshops?
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
You're a secret member of the Ultra-Ornery OSC Cabal bent on turning our fellow citizens into show-tune-singing communist robots!!!!!! I knew it!!!!
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
I know you. You have gotten thornier than before, and haughtier, and more contemptuous of humans, and less open to our thoughts and words and seemingly less aware of our divine status as children of God.

There's quite a bit of your poetry that I posted on the original potry thread from a time when you were younger and seemingly more alive.

I remember your first posts were intriguing and thought provoking, and very truthful, also I remember your devastating intelligence. Also your wisdom. But this harshness is not wisdom.

You say this is a cesspool. Is that because of us? Or is it a quality that you bring with you inside your own heart? Are you still trying to herd the rocks of your dream? What ever made you think that insulting and belittling people was the correct way to love them? That is a mistake, my friend. One that you are too intelligent and too wise to be making.

You know that I think very highly of you. And I wonder why you are asking this question here. I also wonder why you try to act so superior to us when your Master was born in a barn, and is a lamb.

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Well this has to be the most obvious attempt at a "Look at me look at me!" thread that I've ever seen.

Kudos.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
In all fairness, I recall a thread actually called "Look at me! Look at me!" from a few years back.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 233

Yeah, I'm Survivor from the writer's workshops. But it's okay if you want to regard that as a separate "persona" (it's really not, but that's beside the point). I'm more interested in what people think about my posting here and in other "unrestricted" forums.

rivka doesn't know any of my sisters all that well if she means what she said...but then, I already knew that much. The main issue is that the sister in question and I have different attitudes towards revealing personally identifiable information online. Since I have no interest in hiding my name, and she does, it causes the odd conflict when we tromp each other's pastures (so to speak).

I'm asking out of curiosity, mostly. I came here (as I mentioned before) to check out a particularly blatent troll surge against the writer's forums. Didn't find anything definite, though the final troll (before all the trolls were banned) was very...suggestive. I'm quite interested in finding out anything that might have been behind it (I'm pretty sure we already know who was behind it). But, sadly, I simply lack the patience to deal with all the inane crap that makes this forum the "lovely" place it is.

So I ask a direct question that should have some minor bearing on the issue. I'm not afraid to ask directly whether anyone knows anything about the recent trolling, but I doubt that easy answers would be forthcoming. So put that aside. I am, for reasons independent of that incident, interested in finding out what you all think and or know about me.

I'm rather astonished that PJ saw fit to edit my post about the Carter thing, by the way. Mostly what I said was that it wasn't anti-semitism because both sides are semitic, and the world would be better off if both sides started playing by the same rules. Perhaps I was a little too clear about which set of rules I would prefer, but that's hardly new information for anyone that recognizes my membername.

Anyway, if anyone wants to refer to what they thought about events of Oct. 2005, I'd be quite interested. I'm open to information about how my latest incursion is regarded, but I don't expect most of you to have really noticed it. Still, if you have, feel free to let me know your perspective on the matter.

P.S. Twelve, huh? Ah, to be young again...wait, I think we have run across each other.

Tatiana...you know it causes me pain. But I should humble myself before God rather than man. I cannot deny what I am, even though I do not fully understand why such an existance is necessary on this world. If you think my words are harsh, I have little comfort to offer you concerning what must soon come to pass.

Posts: 763 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I don't know who pissed in your little world, but if this in any way resembles what passes for thought for you, they deserve a cookie.

God himself waits until we are dead before passing judgment on us.

Too bad you haven't been able to follow his lead on that.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

Survivor, I don't know what made the troll go a-trollin', but "that's what trolls do" is a pretty good answer.
Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Survivor,

quote:
I'm asking out of curiosity, mostly. I came here (as I mentioned before) to check out a particularly blatent troll surge against the writer's forums. Didn't find anything definite, though the final troll (before all the trolls were banned) was very...suggestive. I'm quite interested in finding out anything that might have been behind it (I'm pretty sure we already know who was behind it). But, sadly, I simply lack the patience to deal with all the inane crap that makes this forum the "lovely" place it is.
So you're what, investigating an attack on your own forums? Investigating it how? By perpetrating trollish behavior here? Your claims and your methods don't match. Furthermore, you're not really being very remarkable with this "I'm not afraid to tell the unpleasant truth" angle-it's been heard before, from people more respected around here in the past. Perhaps if you offered some reasons, it might be taken seriously.

quote:
I am, for reasons independent of that incident, interested in finding out what you all think and or know about me.
This seems rather self-important to me. Why should anyone know or care who you are and what you think about things? And furthermore, why should you care enough to post a haughty question/insult thread about it?

quote:
But I should humble myself before God rather than man. I cannot deny what I am, even though I do not fully understand why such an existance is necessary on this world. If you think my words are harsh, I have little comfort to offer you concerning what must soon come to pass.
I seem to recall some suggestions within Christian doctrine (I'm presuming that, from Tatiana's post to you, and your response to it, that you're a Christian) of the value and importance of humility, even for good, honest, Christlike people and especially for the rest of us who fall far short of those excellent goals.

As for the rest...speak plainly and be done with it, please. Your words about "what must come to pass" lead me to think that you want people to jump through a variety of hoops for you, guessing your meaning and perhaps gaining wisdom from understanding your perspective. What makes you think you merit that sort of consideration? I'm not even saying that as an insult, but as an honest critical question: instead of asking us what we think of you, show us why we should think of you.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

If we are a cesspit, why do you care at all?

It can't be because of trolling.....you are too familiar with trolling yourself to mind it much.

Wait....let me guess.

If YOU care about it, trolling about it isn't a good thing. [Roll Eyes]

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyway, if anyone wants to refer to what they thought about events of Oct. 2005, I'd be quite interested.
Sophie wore a purple unicorn outfit and carried a tiny, fist-sized wicker pumpkin basket. We also went to a local harvest festival. It was a good year for apples, although not quite as good as the year before it for the specific varieties I prefer. We put up our first server with SQL 2005 that month, too, although I'm pretty sure it didn't go into production until November.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I was writing a set of piano pieces. It went rather well.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 233

Good one, Tom.

The plain truth...am I allowed to post that here?

I'm on this planet to assist in the extinction of your species pursuant to making it a fit habitation for truly sentient life. Is that sufficiently clear? I usually talk around this point because it upsets humans to hear about this, but that is the truth. Sometimes I throw in a bone or two about transcending your humanity and joining the celestial society that blah blah blah...but only when I'm talking to people who I know are seriously open to pursuing that course. Some Christian religions teach a compatable message, but most don't.

A further question, just what is "trollish" about my behavior here? I've been honest in my statements and as polite as is compatable with stating the truth. I've declined to comment on a number of subjects where I felt there was nothing meaningful I could contribute, even though I do have opinions. The fact that I don't bend over backwards to agree with statements I don't agree with makes me a troll? Or is it the fact that I don't post often enough, and thus don't "belong" to the "community" here?

Kwea
Member # 2199

My bad....you aren't (just) a troll.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Be straiter. How do you plan on extincting us? Biologically? Some sort of a infertility/bubonic plague type deal? Are you going to kill us with your mind? And I'm also interested in this "truly sentient life". I want to know who's going to be replacing me.

As for trollish, I define it as being deliberately hurtful or detrimental to the community the majority of the time. So a part of it does have to do with community, yes. If someone who posts here very often has a bad week, its easier to understand. If you just jump in after a year or two of absence and post insensitive (regardless of honesty) statements, it's going to be received badly. I'm sorry, that's how we inferior forms of life do things. Deal with it.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Survivor,

Are you serious? And please, don't tell me anything about not being 'open-minded' or not. That's a very unusual statement you've just made, and it would inspire anyone who hadn't heard it before to at least think that question I just asked.

quote:
I've been honest in my statements and as polite as is compatable with stating the truth.
What makes you think honesty and trolling behavior are mutually exclusive? They aren't.

quote:
The fact that I don't bend over backwards to agree with statements I don't agree with makes me a troll? Or is it the fact that I don't post often enough, and thus don't "belong" to the "community" here?
You aren't some sort of martyr, boldly telling the truth and to hell with the consequences, like I've said before. While you may be stating your opinions truthfully, and I take you at your word that you are, there are many methods of communication. Surely you must have known that choosing to phrase your ideas in the way you did would incite irritation, annoyance, even anger...and very likely you did not imagine that your statements would change anyone's mind or cause them to think seriously about what you were saying.

In other words, whether speaking honestly or not, you were baiting people, you were posting in a trollish way. I don't know whether or not you belong to this community, since I'm not its spokesman. There isn't a spokesman for this sort of community. But despite your scare-quotes, it is a community.

RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
What type of ascetic do you lay claim to be?

You are definitely not gnostic, or taoist, or benevolent buddhist, yet I get the impression you are trying to pursue an eastern lifestyle, so what are you?

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

People, before you give Richard a hard time for being all emo, I just want to remind you that facilitating the extinction of the human race does not in fact violate the User's Agreement.
Kwea
Member # 2199

quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
People, before you give Richard a hard time for being all emo, I just want to remind you that facilitating the extinction of the human race does not in fact violate the User's Agreement.

[ROFL]

LOL

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
[Evil Laugh] + [Wall Bash] = [No No]

( You shouldn't beat yourself up about past mistakes. Admit them and move on.)

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

I'll answer your question, by the way, since I've now posted a few times on your thread without doing it and feel a bit bad about ignoring the topic:

I think you're a reasonably talented writer, although weak at dialogue. I think your "freedom fighter" proposal for personalized militias was interesting but flawed, in that it solved two problems while creating two more; I suspect that it appears less flawed if you share many premises with someone like Heinlein. I also think you pretend to be profoundly broken as an excuse to avoid working on the ways in which you're mildly broken.

It's my opinion that you have a great deal to offer, but are incredibly wary of emotional risk and therefore have come to embrace your masks in a way that does not permit you to acknowledge that they are masks. This makes it incredibly difficult for you to interact with people in unfocused social situations. When you are frustrated by events, you appear to be consumed briefly by self-loathing that you then redirect externally, acting out until people feel compelled to "stop" you in some way.

I've always been interested in knowing you better, because I suspect there's real depth to your character.

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
After reading your profile, I see that we've met. I was in your home ward for several years, and I know some of your family. I don't know if you'd remember me; we certainly weren't on any more than a "hello" basis. My name is Kristina and I was in my mid-late 30s when there.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 233

So, what do you think of me? And why?

I didn't claim to be an aescetic...though I suppose that I am, when you come right down to it. I do follow Tao, and I suppose that I have a few odd bits and pieces of gnosis that I'm keeping in reserve. I'm also quite serious about the catastrophic extinction of the human species. Unfortunately, I cannot divulge further information about what role I play in that, partly because I'm not privy to every detail myself. I'm actually quite a low-ranking fellow, you see [Wink]

A world of beauty, and love, and truth. It is coming...I wonder how many of you are determined to do what is necessary to partake. But that is not my calling. I've gone as far as is permitted me in sounding the warning cry.

A martyr...if only. But you are closer to death than I.

Kwea
Member # 2199

And further from sanity as well, obviously.

One way or another what happened to your screen name wasn't cool, though.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Hahahaha...just kidding.

"Poster boy for megalomania" is my final answer.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Survivor, when you posted stuff about transcending humanity in my landmark thread, I thought you were trying to be funny.

You're low ranking... in what cult?

Edit: On second thought, goodbye.

[ January 29, 2007, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: Euripides ]

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 233

Okay...you're not Peter, and you're not a rock. And...are you drunk? Wow, so the "spirits" really did reveal that unto you, eh?

quote:
Sanity? I don't remember having something worthless like that in the first place.

cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you're an attention hungry instigator who sort of bores me and that's upset about something in their life. For some unknown reason, you seem to be projecting that feeling onto Hatrack.
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
I think you might be an insomniac.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A world of beauty, and love, and truth. It is coming...I wonder how many of you are determined to do what is necessary to partake. But that is not my calling. I've gone as far as is permitted me in sounding the warning cry.
Ha, what a crock. What are you, Ellsworth Toohey or something?
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Survivor:

quote:
Sanity? I don't remember having something worthless like that in the first place.

Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness, Survivor?

---

Edited to add: I ask directly because if you have been diagnosed, it would help us understand why you are acting out here, such as writing that you wanted to "take a knife to this #*^!^er's jewels" (regarding a young member of Hatrack) for something you read into his posts -- something which, by the way, wasn't actually there.

You are also speaking delusionally. Mental illness would both help explain this and help us know how to interact with you more effectively.

I have read some of your posts on the Writer's Forum and they are thoughtful, most interesting, and very intelligent. You strike me as a thoughtful, interesting, intelligent person who may have a mental illness that may currently be making it more challenging to deal with his life and us.

[ January 29, 2007, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: ClaudiaTherese ]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
A world of beauty, and love, and truth. It is coming...I wonder how many of you are determined to do what is necessary to partake.
It seems to me that if helping facilitate the destruction (murder) of humanity is part of what is necessary to partake of this glorious future, then no, I'm not prepared to "do what is necessary". I'm happy to be unprepared to do what is necessary, actually.

But that's all the conversation I'm going to give you about this subject, Survivor. Clearly, you are badly deluded or at least want people to think you're badly deluded. If the latter, I cannot speculate as to why. I don't know what's happened in your life to lead to either thing, but you need help. Professional help. You should seek it out quickly, and move past this nonsense-the sooner you do, the happier you'll be.

http://suicidehotlines.com/
http://www.girlsandboystown.org/hotline/
Covenant House Nineline : 1-800-999-9999

Might be good places to start. Like I said, I think you're badly deluded, or want others to think you are. In either case, I don't think it's a good idea to continue feeding either thing by talking seriously with you about it. I suggest that others do the same.

MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
You're William Magill
From Candleton Hill
and filled with skill
of chisel and drill
but ill is your will
when giving a bill
to millers named Gil
for a quarter a mil

---

Other than that, I have no idea who you are or why I should care.

edit: I caught Rakeesh's post from above and now I read the rest of the thread. I'm going to add my voice to the people telling you to look for help. You sound like you are suffering from delusions or are trying to play it off like you are. Either way, it is unhealthy and you may become a danger to yourself or others.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

Survivor, I think you were upset by the personal nature of the trolling attack in the other forum, and you're looking for reassurance that people don't hate you. Is my guess correct?

I mean, I wouldn't put up a thread asking what people think of me. I'm afraid what answers I might get! [Smile] But you did. What are you really after here?

If my guess is correct, you'll get a few serious answers (as you have), but you'll mostly get reactions to your post. If it's rude, you get hostility back. If it's nice, you might still get hostility back, because people often react from what's inside them rather than what's inside you.

What I think of you: you are incisive and insightful regarding what goes wrong with people's writing. You say off-the-wall things like that you aren't human, and you're crusty. But even these aren't things about _you_, they're things about how you express yourself on these forums. For us to know you, you'll have to let down some barriers. What I mean is speaking authentically about what's right now (like I'm trying to do, myself, right now). I think it would be good to know you a little better, and I expect you'll get better answers to your question.

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not trying to be mean, but I actually haven't really noticed Survivor's posts on this forum. [Dont Know]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

quote:

I'm on this planet to assist in the extinction of your species pursuant to making it a fit habitation for truly sentient life. Is that sufficiently clear? I usually talk around this point because it upsets humans to hear about this, but that is the truth. Sometimes I throw in a bone or two about transcending your humanity and joining the celestial society that blah blah blah...but only when I'm talking to people who I know are seriously open to pursuing that course. Some Christian religions teach a compatable message, but most don't.

I would assume he is kidding?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

In this thread, Survivor has stated he is not kidding and has apparently made similar statements elsewhere. So, he does not say he is kidding.
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

Eh, I think he's kidding. I think he sees all the negative assessments of his character as being somewhat over the top and responding in a similiar over the top fashion.

Of course, if he's not kidding, I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords and would just like to point out that there's a lot of free real estate out Utah way.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.